Director: Li Ye Qing
Episodes: 36
Broadcast Date: April 23, 2017 - May 5, 2017

Cast:

Ady An as Ai Mi'er

Zhu Yi Long as He Kaixin

Hou Jiangjian as He Yikun

Synopsis:

As the sole heir to EMT Group, Ai Mi'er's (Ady An) future isn't decided by her alone. But when her father arranges her marriage to CEO He Yikun (Hou Jiangjian), she chooses to run away from home. While searching for her missing boyfriend, she ends up working as nanny to He Kaixin (Zhu Yilong). With his encouragement, she also works towards her dream of setting up her own clothing company.

Cr Viki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Royal Sister Returns 御姐归来 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Royal Sister Returns 御姐归来 Raw Episodes

photo Sister 68.jpg

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yey. drama that isn't ancient historical or regan(?) era..  I tried to watch Epiphyllum Dream  and also Decoded both of which I didn't finish and I just drop. I lost interest, I guess.  Checking this one one. It's modern drama. And when I see starring Ady An I think of Autumn's Concerto always :)

Says 23 broadcast date. I'll check this.

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine not being subbed is the reason why this thread is as dead as a doornail. :wink:

Ady An is a bit of a favourite and the first episode doesn't look too bad. 36 episodes look doable although I'm not keen on certain aspects of this melo judging from the trailer.

I loved Zhu Yilong in Bordertown Prodigal even if the show went a bit wonky towards the end. But it's really nice seeing him in a completely different role. He doesn't appear to be a bad singer either. 

Leads look good together but I wish the second female lead isn't such an obviously spoilt brat.

On 4/27/2017 at 4:06 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

I imagine not being subbed is the reason why this thread is as dead as a doornail. :wink:

Ady An is a bit of a favourite and the first episode doesn't look too bad. 36 episodes look doable although I'm not keen on certain aspects of this melo judging from the trailer.

I loved Zhu Yilong in Bordertown Prodigal even if the show went a bit wonky towards the end. But it's really nice seeing him in a completely different role. He doesn't appear to be a bad singer either. 

Leads look good together but I wish the second female lead isn't such an obviously spoilt brat.

There's also a lot of good C-dramas out lately for instance, Surgeons is a big hit right now. :D

I know one is usually expected to suspend all manner of disbelief when watching these types of drama but I do wonder more often than not what drama writers would do if they didn't have kidnapping and amnesia to fall back on. It seems to be the last resort of a can't-be-bothered writer. One expects there to be a bit of push and pull between the leads but really, if there's not much story to tell than just keep it short and sweet. 

I'm only hanging on to this one because of the leads although there are times when I do struggle to understand where these characters are coming from. I find that FF helps take the stress of having to deal a lot of the silliness.

@thunderman1 -- I'm interested in Surgeons but will have to save that one for a rainy day or at the end of the term. I remember the lead actor from Lang Ya Bang and The Disguiser.

12 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I know one is usually expected to suspend all manner of disbelief when watching these types of drama but I do wonder more often than not what drama writers would do if they didn't have kidnapping and amnesia to fall back on. It seems to be the last resort of a can't-be-bothered writer. One expects there to be a bit of push and pull between the leads but really, if there's not much story to tell than just keep it short and sweet. 

I'm only hanging on to this one because of the leads although there are times when I do struggle to understand where these characters are coming from. I find that FF helps take the stress of having to deal a lot of the silliness.

@thunderman1 -- I'm interested in Surgeons but will have to save that one for a rainy day or at the end of the term. I remember the lead actor from Lang Ya Bang and The Disguiser.

With that being said, the theme this year must be Memory Lost because it all started with Memory Lost--Ding Mo novel C-drama and Because of Meeting You (remake of Jang Bori) also had more memory lost.. but nonetheless, I was pretty entertained in both dramas. 

Yes! Surgeons has slowcharacter development but once you start on it you cannot put it down.:) See you around.

Archived