Day 23

Sorry guys for the lack of updates.  :sweat_smile:

Well, my double eyelids have been doing good these days so I didn't think it would matter if I skipped out on a few days from posting videos.  Here we are at day 23 and the creases are doing just fine and they last all day.  I still find the left crease weird for not connecting to the corner of the eye as easily compared to the right crease.  But other than that, everything is doing great!  :smile:

Day 24

I've been getting some messages of how my double eyelids looked in the morning and afternoon and so I recorded a video for each of those times.  This was about 30 minutes after I took off the tapes:

Here's how my double eyelids looked like in the afternoon. 

And here's how it is right now. 

So everything seems to be going good again!  I'm very happy with the results and I can't wait for them to be permanent!  :blush:

Day 27

Just a regular update here.  The double eyelids lasted all morning and late afternoon and there is no reason it wouldn't last all night as usual. :smirk:

So here's a surprising thing that's going to happen.  My recent re-supply of Opti-fold tapes won't arrive until Monday... (I hope no later), and I only have one more pair of tapes for tonight.  That means on Sunday night I will be going without tapes and I will be seeing if the double eyelids will still be here on Monday morning!  :scream:

Hey guys, so I missed out on uploading the videos from Saturday and Sunday, so I am just going to write the updates from the two days on this one posting.

Day 29

So I decided to not use tapes on Saturday night, because I wanted to save my last set for Sunday night... I didn't want to go without tapes for Monday and school -- and also, I was thinking the my Opti-fold tapes should arrive by Monday afternoon.

Anyway, my double eyelids survived the night!  I thought the creases were a bit weak so I tried 'holding the line'.  As you can see, the double eyelids are pretty good! :relaxed:

I also received a tip that putting on cream on the double eyelids will help.  So I tried it and it does make it a lot better.  :thumbsup:

By the time it was evening, I was told by the Opti-fold guys that if my double eyelids were still strong, then I should skip out on using tape on Sunday night, too.

Well, on Saturday night, my double eyelids were still strong!

Day 30

So this will be the 2nd day without using tape, and my double eyelids were still strong!!!  :tounge_xd:

Finally, the journal is up-to-date.  This is right now on Monday...  well early Tuesday morning ... double eyelids still strong!!!  lol
I can't believe it.... :scream:

This was such a surprise that I my skin would change this fast...  I am so happy, I can't even explain! :tounge_xd:

Day 31

Well everyone, the winning streak is now gone.  My double eyelids survived 2 full days without using tape, but now my left double eyelid has become weak.  :dissapointed_relieved:  But, sort of good news is that my right double eyelid is still strong!

The cool thing about all this is actually seeing how my skin is changing from using Opti-fold.  Before using tape, my double eyelids never stayed longer than 1 minute -- so I am convinced now that this tape really works!  

It was fun while it lasted... but, back to using tape again.  :glasses:

Day 32

I am back to using tapes again, and of course, double eyelids all day.  The past few days were interesting.  I really thought I my double eyelids were permanent even though it happened quite fast.  But this is not bad.  Just a few weeks ago my creases couldn't even last 2 hours -- but now it had lasted 2 days... this is a brand new record for me!

Day 39

So I've been back using tapes and everything is normal again with my double eyelids lasting all day.  Not much is different but if anything happens I'll try to get a video of it and post it here.   :smile:

Day 47

An update.  Double eyelids have lasted all day.  I think I will be trying an on the tapes for one day, and then off the tapes for the next one or two days.  This way I can see if I can go longer.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Day 56

So this week I only used the tapes every other day since I haven't had any troubles with my double eyelids recently.   The good thing about doing this is I get to save a lot of tapes (spend less money) and also save time from wearing them at night.  It's not a real big deal to put on tapes, but sometimes when I'm REALLY tired, its annoying to have to use tapes at the last minute!!

When I wake up,  I just do the line tracing and it makes the double eyelids strong to last all day!  :grin:

• 1 month later...

Day 93

Sorry for the really lack of updates!!  :cry:

I almost forgot about this video diary thing until my friend asked me how was my double eyelids doing these days.  So just in case I forget to make a video, here is one!  :lol:

So, I am still doing the tracing exercise but this time I use tape for around 2 or 3 times a week depending on how much sleep I got the previous day.  When I don't get good sleep, the double eyelids get weak, but they eventually get stronger after a few hours and with tracing.  But sometimes I don't have time to keep doing tracing, so its easier to just wear the tapes.

• 8 months later...

Hey!  :blush:

It's been ages since I've last posted on here.  Anyway, I thought about doing a quick update on how my double eyelids are.  As of now, I pretty much have permanent double eyelids.  I really thank Optifold so much.  The guy who helped me, Ray, was always there to answer my questions, and to be honest, I probably would've quit in the early stages if he didn't encourage me and give me tips on making the double eyelids.  I think it took around 6 months for me to get the double eyelids to be permanent.  There are days where I still have to do tracing, but those are only once in a while... maybe once a month.  So far I love the double eyelids a lot, as you can see from the very first video, the changes were quite nice!

I did a video review and I'll upload it soon... just have to find it.  But for now, here is how my double eyelids look.

• 2 weeks later...

ok,

lol... so here's my video, I had decided to speak in Korean because it was more natural for me to do it like that than in English because of my accent.  But, I did put some captions for those who can't understand Korean.  I am really happy with my permanent double eyelids and I'm glad I found out about Optifold so early.  I hope Ray and his product does well because it really helped me in my confidence and even made me much happier.  Thanks Optifold!!

Archived