Rin90

6 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

@angelangie

No worries at all!

Let's CRAVE some LIPS!

Dig it to the MAX!

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Now the question is ... "how many times does Mr. Once More ask for another -once more- at this scene? "

Please raise ur hand and answer ...

don't quote images, gifs, videos

note :

Me : (i believe more than 3 times ... :D:D:D:D)

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 21

1 minute ago, trust3 said:

Now the question is ... "how many times does Mr. Once More ask for another -once more- at this scene? "

Please raise ur hand and answer ...

note :

Me : (i believe more than 3 times ... :D:D:D:D)

hahahahahaha

raise hand ; i believe 7 times ...just to be sure . even if i believe he  kissed her like that from the begining , but to be sure ...  hahaha

• Like 17

I I love the whole episode. Wow!!! There's really KARMA what we called for SW's dad.. Love the kissing scene, cute scene and the Karma scene.. More loving scene please...

Hope wedding scene and bed scene for tomorrow.  

JH:heart:HJ forever

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahahaha

raise hand ; i believe 7 times ...just to be sure . even if i believe he  kissed her like that from the begining , but to be sure ...  hahaha

bwahahahaha ... Mr. Once More really suits him well ...

aside from that... after seeing him in all his "++ scene", this is my first time seeing him smiling when he kiss ... It's just like saying "that was not the best ... wait for this one, my love"

• Like 11

Just now, trust3 said:

bwahahahaha ... Mr. Once More really suits him well ...

aside from that... after seeing him in all his "++ scene", this is my first time seeing him smiling when he kiss ... It's just like saying "that was not the best ... wait for this one, my love"

hahahaha

please ... please ... i read what you wrote in JH voice ...is not good for the heart . she didn't do wrong . hahaha

CqeqTitUIAAvbIO.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, nonski said:

once again thank you everyone for joining in our liveblogging!crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

special thanks to our recappers, screencappers and commentators. @Rin90 @Kasmic @Yippeuni @drmjs @andy78 @angelangie @dhia205 @andreasofia16 @ned_lee @liz-danielle @Ayame @maria1983 @usforever @gabx white-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gif

and of course to uri dongsaeng @jeonghyang, i'm gonna miss your shout-out before your opening caps, i hope to see that at the other thread. 

our dependable translators - @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven @stroppyse @rameennoodles

of course to uri chingu for always delivering to us your awesome c-strips @Ahpheng

and a big thank you to the creator of this thread @Rin90

thank you everyone... we will end tomorrow but let me already start thanking everyone.

drama viewing gets to a whole lot new kind of experience when we do this

and this is one of the friendliest thread i had the opportunity to join.

Patients... kudos!

-edit-

to our byeontae/pervert patients, just shout out if you want to be included, although, i've alreadyd written all hehehe

@ALL @Kasmic @maria1983 @dhia205 @jeonghyang

patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1

oh my.. i'm on the pervert list..really??whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625  but i'm the most innocent one LOL  evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

this place indeed one of the most friendliest thread....

will miss you all chingu ya.. just shout me out when you find other place like this again... 

we still have one more day to go... be happy....

@nonski thanks for the weekly roll call serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

credit to the owner

they have the same expresion . the same .

CqeqT3bVYAEOveO.jpg

100 % agree ... and albeit it wasn't even scripted ...

i'm falling for their secret love ...

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

oh my.. i on the pervert list ??whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 i'm the most innocent one  evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

this place indeed one of the most friendliest thread....

will miss you all chingu ya.. just shout me out when you find other place like this again... 

we still have one more day to go... be happy....

@nonski thanks for the weekly roll call serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

@dhia205 ... well, u should have ask puppy KS to teach the basic of How to be innocence in the pervy world ... :D:D

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1068262/list/89158

This scene starts with SW's apology to HJ, but then goes on to the marriage proposal from JH to HJ. It's very cute. I couldn't stop  smiling at JH and HJ.

Hide contents

SW: This seemed to be my chance. (kneels in front of HJ)

HJ: Seo Woo

SW: I’m sorry. Instead of my father, I’ll apologize. 

(JH is waiting inside for HJ who comes walking in.)

JH: Did you have a good conversation?

HJ: Yes. (holds out the recording pen that Director Jin had used to record HJ’s “threat” that SW must have given to HJ as part of her apology) During that time, not hating Seo Woo was a good thing that I did.

JH: Hye Jung, let’s get married.

HJ: What?

JH: Why? You don’t want to?

HJ: No, it’s not that. Isn’t it too much?

JH: What is?

HJ: I mean marriage isn’t child’s play…and…how could you just spit out the words that way?

JH: I didn’t just spit the words out. I’ve been thinking about ti constantly, so that’s why it came out. 

HJ: Still, this isn’t it. It’s not romantic. 

JH: Oh, I thought you disliked things like that. 

HJ: Why would I dislike them?

JH: That’s right, now why did I think that you would dislike them?

HJ: I don’t dislike them.

JH: Shall I do it again?

HJ: Yes.

JH: Don’t you have something that you have to do to me? (waits for HJ who stays speechless) Okay, it’s not that I want to hear the words, since I know your heart. Still, a person should live expressing oneself. 

HJ:  (nods) I’m not going to do it.

JH: Why not?

HJ: The atmosphere today is not it. The lighting should be a little darker…

JH: Yah, you’re really funny.

HJ: I’m happy.

JH: Now, you just barge in again.

HJ: The next thing I want to do, I’m restraining myself because we’re at the hospital.

Btw, I can't find a working copy of raw yet, so I've just been perusing the clips on Naver, then translating and posting clips that I liked without actually back reading to see what translations have been posted or not. So, my apologies if I'm providing duplicates. I've been putting all my translations under spoilers for people who don't necessarily want to read them. 

@stroppyse....why apologize...you're doing a great deal for all of us....this translation adds up to our giddyness...thank you, for being one of the reliable resident translator in this thread....we appreciate you sharing your skill.

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, trust3 said:

@dhia205 ... well, u should have ask puppy KS to teach the basic of How to be innocence in the pervy world ... :D:D

ssttt i try to fix my image with the innocent thing hahaha...

it's too late for me to learn it now *put a sad face*, I pretty much contaminated by you guys (or I contaminated you guys??)... and there is no turn back... LOL

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Thank you very much for your kindness to translate for all of us. I am reading every single words with extreme happiness.

From your translation, I really like several scenes in ep18-ep19 how to let HyeJung learn from her desire to revenge and how to let her realize to let it go when such desire hurt JiHong.

JiHong is an ideal boyfriend who is like what HyeJung used to call "Giving Tree or Daddy Long Leg" but JiHong really is. JiHong still remains his reasonable characteristics no matter what he has done to HyeJung.

-------

From drama series, I like scenes when JiHong told TaeHo about his relationship with HyeJung and another scene when TaeHo teased HyeJung about their relationship. HyeJung informed her being threatened make JiHong sacrificed DBS project. 

• Like 16