[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

19 minutes ago, clevercookie said:

OK...now that I have calmed down about the kiss and pre proposal, I need to ask this question. Is anyone else mad with HJ about her threatening MH with the I WILL KILL YOU brouhaha? I mean for a gal with IQ 156, that's not very smart, no? Knowing what a sleaze MH is, he will have something up his sleeve. Maybe I will understand her better once subs are out but right now, I'm soo annoyed with HJ for getting JH into trouble with MH. And JH....how selfless can his love be? How come he can never get angry with whatever stunts she pulls? I love HJ but I'm not liking her actions much this epi.

I think wanting to kill feeling was established last episode 17 with JH convo

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, caray said:

Excellent two episodes back to back! So glad I got to live stream with you guys. Though my volume was muted as I was working but your live recaps and screen caps more than compensated for my lack of sound. :) A HUGE HUGE thanks to all who translated, recapped and screen capped. You guys are awesome! :D 

So we've finally come full circle. How wonderful to see that the two people that SW's father wants to get rid of most are the ones who'll be doing his surgery. I hope after this he'll learn this valuable lesson and sincerely apologise to HJ & JH. Heck, even SW's grandfather should apologise to JH. 

Many of us are hoping for a wedding scene, but can I request for a few years down the road scene after they get married, they become the power couple of the hospital, a mini jh and hj to add to the mix. It would be nice to see them juggling work and family life. If I can't have this scene then I'll settle for a honeymoon scene. *wiggles eyebrows* ;)  

Agree with you about the family scene. I'll love more than the bed scene... It will be perfect to see them with their children -two or three- :Dand the children running in the hospital or in a HB party wit the children of SW and YK, SH and YD, PR and IJ and KS and SJ... Yeah!, Yeah! I'm delusional...:blush: But it could be perfect... :wub:

• Like 11

being sooo blue :cold_sweat: without ep 18 last week and now i'm happy :blush:... however will turn to "empty" mode :bawling: after the doctor ends tomorrow... DOCTORS fighting! :thumbsup:

thanks PD nim! :wink:

i want to kiss you scene

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_build_id=16905&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000192517

Pre-proposed scene

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_build_id=16905&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000192518&rscuse=02

• Like 14

how can i sleep with this always behind my eyes??

devour devour devour...:phew:

insta005_1.gif

Notice how HJ already close her eyes, even before JH indicate that he gonna kiss her...

aaheemm... they did this a lot, until HJ already know what's going to be next... emmm napeun :wub:

insta_33.gif

39 minutes ago, angelangie said:

***ahem*** u mean this one where SeeWon was practically rolling her eyes at them? :D

or how both YooDo and SeeWoo notice the informal stance in between both HyeJung and JiHong at how he got up from his seat and have her sitting there? :D

2620160718913GMT_Doctors.E07.mp4_zpsgbhq

this one...how SW sick already just by see it, thanks god she's not creeps :lol:

• Like 21

the proposal was so sudden even I was taken back. as soon as those words left his mouth, I screamed. tomorrow will be a day of happiness & sorrow for us. we get to see an ending to this beautiful & heartwarming drama. 

I have a few predictions about tomorrow: 

1) miracles are rare yes. doctors can't rely on miracles most of the time. but I believe as the pregnant patient makes it through, the baby survives, and the husband smiled and cries - we will see this miracle unfolding as an eye opening to HJ & JH. Maybe bc of that we will definitely get to see a wedding scene. 

But most importantly, to finally hear HJ say the words I LOVE YOU to JH. I have a feeling tomorrow's words and tomorrow wedding or even a nice planned proposal will happen. 

2) MH will need surgery & OFC JH / HJ will assit and do the surgery. Through that process - maybe possibly the damn dude will learn to apologize the right way. 

3) HJ & her father, we can already see that they will reunite and she will slowly let her father enter back in her life - maybe even a walk down the alter. but as for now, that's what I'm more interested in - what the conversation will be between these two. 

this drama has taught me, maybe even all of us, a lot of things towards life. I appreciate for what this dramas holds towards my heart. I've watched dramas since I was 11. Being 21 now, not many dramas can really make me think, love, appreciate, and honor like this one. A rare drama like this is definitely something I love watching and will always continue watching, 

well friends, patients, everyone - here is for tomorrow's finale. 

• Like 13

Just now, andreasofia16 said:

Pervert... I'll miss you! :D See you in the shipper thread! It will be fun! :rolleyes:

is more powerfull that my MIND ...forgiveness i ask ... a poor , poor lost soul .

BUT LOOK ... TELL ME YOU DON'T FEEL !!! I DARE YOU !!! hahahaha

CqeeeGVVIAAycEI.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 15

Ah the most welcome rain after a long drought. :D

Love both episodes today. It is so ironic that I had my stream started early, watched without miss although could not understand the words, but then moved my puter and accidentally clicked away and lost my stream at about 7 minutes to the end of episode 18, and guess what?

I missed the wonderful, heart melting, (insert other superlatives here) kiss. When I got it back I saw what might have happened..:( Thankfully I got to see it by now, but the whole house was spared of my loud scream lol.

I'm glad to see SW apologize to HJ ( I think that's what the actions indicated since I could not understand the words.)

Interesting to see SW's mom's reaction at the end of 19 when she saw JH, and HJ :)

• Like 11

19 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

127.gif

@nonski noona

- EPISODE 18 -

once again thank you everyone for joining in our liveblogging!crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

special thanks to our recappers, screencappers and commentators. @Rin90 @Kasmic @Yippeuni @drmjs @andy78 @angelangie @dhia205 @andreasofia16 @ned_lee @liz-danielle @Ayame @maria1983 @usforever @gabx white-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gifwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gif

and of course to uri dongsaeng @jeonghyang, i'm gonna miss your shout-out before your opening caps, i hope to see that at the other thread. :)cute-cry-raccoon-emoticon.gifcute-cry-raccoon-emoticon.gifcute-cry-raccoon-emoticon.gif

our dependable translators - @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven @stroppyse @rameennoodles

of course to uri chingu for always delivering to us your awesome c-strips @Ahphengclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

and a big thank you to the creator of this thread @Rin90star-plucker-smiley.gifstar-plucker-smiley.gifstar-plucker-smiley.gif

thank you everyone... we will end tomorrow but let me already start thanking everyone.

drama viewing gets to a whole lot new kind of experience when we do this

and this is one of the friendliest thread i had the opportunity to join.

Patients... kudos!

ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

-edit-

to our byeontae/pervert patients, just shout out if you want to be included, although, i've alreadyd written all hehehe

@ALL @Kasmic @maria1983 @dhia205 @jeonghyang  @ned_lee

patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1

• Like 16

Just now, nonski said:

once again thank you everyone for joining in our liveblogging!

special thanks to our recappers, screencappers and commentators. @Rin90 @Kasmic @Yippeuni @drmjs @andy78 @angelangie @dhia205 @andreasofia16 @ned_lee @liz-danielle @Ayame @maria1983 @usforever @gabx 

Patients... kudos!

my name put it on "pervy mind '' section pls  .

• Like 19

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

Are we still alive ??? OMO !! that KISS and KRW in pink tho :wub::w00t: looking very very yummy indeed :wub:

I totally agree...he may look tired but damn he looks mighty fine and extra handsome...he did cut his hair short....and it fits him to a T! He is so good looking specially when he has scenes with PSH....not sure if there is conscious effort on this but really I love it and it added to that heart melting feeling I get when I see them together!!!!

• Like 20

How epic was the kiss... i was active in twitter and i swear as if a bomb exploded hahahaha... twitter exploded haha...what a moment.. and when i refresh my soompi browser.. soompi crashed ( i'm not exxagerating here it did crash) maybe this is the reason we do not know the filming whereabouts because they're gonna dropped a bomb! And it was effective!

• Like 21