[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Park Shin Hye ‘Doctors’ cast mates posts silly selfies, Yoon Kyun Sang pokes fun at Lee Sung Kyung’s small face

• The four main cast members of the SBS drama 'Doctors.'

The four main cast members of the SBS drama 'Doctors.' (Photo : Facebook/Doctors)

One of Park Shin Hye's co-stars in the SBS medical drama "Doctors" has recently shared a silly behind-the-scenes photo on social media. Yoon Kyun Sang has uploaded a funny photo of himself with fellow cast member Lee Sung Kyung.

The South Korean actor took to Instagram on Wednesday, Aug. 17, to share a selfie picture where he appeared to be poking fun at Lee's face, Soompi reported. In the picture, Yoon was photographed with a wide-eyed expression on his face as he raised a finger towards his "Doctors" co-star's funny face. The actress posed with her mouth in a full pout while her left eye winked towards the camera.

Like Us on Facebook

Yoon captioned the image with a funny message where he compared the size of his finger to the size of Lee's face. The camera angle in the said Instagram picture has made it appear that the actor's finger was the same size as his co-star's face. Apart from poking fun at Lee, the actor also commented on the hot weather during the drama's outdoor filming activities.

The Korean celebrity's recent Instagram picture marked the second time that the actor made fun of Lee's small face, as indicated in the same report. Yoon has previously shared a selfie image of himself with Lee sitting on a chair behind him. In the said photo, the actor appeared to be holding his co-star's face between his two fingers while Lee stared up at him.

Yoon's Instagram pictures have also displayed his camaraderie with Lee and other cast members. He portrays the role of the surgeon Jung Yoon Do who fell in love with Park's character. On the other hand, Lee plays the doctor Jin Seo Woo who has a romantic interest in Jung.

In other news, Yoon's celebrity friends Yoo Ah In and Byun Yo Han recently sent coffee food trucks to the SBS drama's filming location, allkpop reported. The three Korean actors previously worked together in the 2015 historical drama "Six Flying Dragons." Yoon even uploaded several photos of himself posing in front of the coffee carts on social media.

Meanwhile, fans can see more of Yoon and Lee in the remaining episodes of "Doctors" to air on Aug. 22 and Aug. 23 on SBS.

so sweet...
  • Like 13

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@kate_USA you are not alone... real world calling, i just occasionally open the thread since 2days ago and I already feel lost... don't know where to start :sweatingbullets:

well ... start like this :  " JH goess to HJ room ...this is the second time ...but he fells diferent , this time will be something else ... " hahaha

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ... start like this :  " JH goess to HJ room ...this is the second time ...but he fells diferent , this time will be something else ... " hahaha

LOL... I'm sorry can u enlighten me and be spesifik what kind of "something else" that will happen???

• Like 7

Just now, dhia205 said:

LOL... I'm sorry can u enlighten me and be spesifik what kind of "something else" that will happen???

hahahaha

well ...help me with this ... you have any ideas ?

"Even HJ this time ...she's different , she has this sparkles in her eyes ... a new level of '' we are together'' will happen soon ? '' ...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i don't know ...i don't think so . hahahaha  i was talking about us ...because look how we ended ... study even his palm lines . hahaha

but at how many talents this man has ...will be no wander .

hm , so JH fate is to be great !!!! :)

HAHAH i got interest in cooking, golf because of krw.. and now even chiromancy haha

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

PD is saving the be BEST for last ;):P:D.  Maybe just me but in the latest preview (Hug scene)...HJ is BEAUTIFUL.  She is glowing like a wifey way or maybe the camera affect makes my vision see weird things :lol::lol:

NO PD PLEASE DONT SAVE IT FOR LAST!!! DON'T SHOOT US WITH THE PREVIEW AND PICS TOGETHER ON WEEKEND!!! We all have weak heart!! We can't handle everything at once..i'm serious !!

Show us little by little..

Ah yes even i felt the same!! She looks beautiful and matured in the hug scene..her dressing is to be noted..casual and hot

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, Jennypyho said:

Why PD Note only have the old stills???   I need NEW one!!!!

True... i need pd note fishing scene. We knew shin hyr loves fishing so much (in strong heart she mentioned abt fishing etc) 

Maybe they just did real fishing rather thn acting. Imjappened watch dots special in television. Omai how i wish doctors gt special eps... 

• Like 12

Hahaha. This thread has gone crazy and delusional. This is what happens when your favourite Kdrama and OTP that usually airs 2 episodes per week has suddenly been cut to one..and push over to the following week with absolutely NO NEW stills thus far. 

If PD continues on....he will have on his hands a bunch...make that a lot of bunches of crazy fans.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

This thread is getting to be VERY entertaining....we are doing palm reading now on the couple??:blink::huh::lol::lol::lol::D I think I really need to see DOCTORS :D

Im so amazed with uri chingu. Each day. :D

Everyday they hve their own topics to talk abt. Hoell daebak!

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

PD is saving the be BEST for last ;):P:D.  Maybe just me but in the latest preview (Hug scene)...HJ is BEAUTIFUL.  She is glowing like a wifey way or maybe the camera affect makes my vision see weird things :lol::lol:

Hahahaha! I will ride with you on this...actually she's been doing some "wifey duties" in most of the bts like massaging and feeding her man.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

True... i need pd note fishing scene. We knew shin hyr loves fishing so much (in strong heart she mentioned abt fishing etc) 

Maybe they just did real fishing rather thn acting. Imjappened watch dots special in television. Omai how i wish doctors gt special eps... 

Yes yes yes 10000 times yes.. i'm with you on this

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rin90 said:

she loves fishing ?

sorry ... i know is not the place to talk about this , but KRW also adore to fishing . what is going on here ? hahaha golf , cooking , fishing ...they have the same hobbies .

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

she loves fishing ?

sorry ... i know is not the place to talk about this , but KRW also adore to fishing . what is going on here ? hahaha golf , cooking , fishing ...they have the same hobbies .

Yes she loves fishing.. watch strong heart !!! She has mentioned all her hobbies there..

That's why haha "THEY BOTH ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER"

• Like 17