2 minutes ago, Athenaries said:

What... why KRW is with his cellphone most of the time shooting? Is he reading our witty, eager, continuous conversations and comments here? OMG LOL =))) who has just said "sex" :phew: lol =))))))) 

yes , who said that word ? who ? who ?

because he will came after you ... hahaha

i believe he's just like the rest of the world ... you all are obsessed with internet . :) look to us now .

omg , not yet monday? not yet ? i Can't wait anymore ... why this torture ? we have to know . Will HJ and JH continue the relation ?

• Like 17
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

2 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

Suddenly i feel it would be a good experience for PSH to act as wife and mother in this drama... it will be a big step for her and will not limit her acting skills...

I hope sbs see my message... 

lol she has though when she was 17 in Kimchee radish cubes as a wife 

Because people don't know doesn't mean she hasn't :P she also played 2nd lead before too in the same year 

But let's see the writer will go there.

• Like 22

:blush::blush:

This thread never failed to amuse me, while waiting for Mon some thinks on the negative things that might come on the drama...based on bts pics, several secs preview, but then others will choose to be positive n think on the bright side (im looking at u @liz-danielle

Where are the rest ... well WE are busy looking at jawline, slim fingers/hand, calves, shoulder, toned arms, state of undressing n hoping for shower scenes (hey do that on US er) ...:phew::sweatingbullets:  

Im abt to re-watch last wks epi.

Haaay Monday!

• Like 22
9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , who said that word ? who ? who ?

because he will came after you ... hahaha

i believe he's just like the rest of the world ... you all are obsessed with internet . :) look to us now .

omg , not yet monday? not yet ? i Can't wait anymore ... why this torture ? we have to know . Will HJ and JH continue the relation ?

Haha yes we are all internet addicts haha I wanted to crack a joke to help time pass soon so that Monday will come fast :D awwwww of course our OTP will continue the romantic relationship  :D

• Like 16
1 minute ago, ned_lee said:

:blush::blush:

This thread never failed to amuse me, while waiting for Mon some thinks on the negative things that might come on the drama...based on bts pics, several secs preview, but then others will choose to be positive n think on the bright side (im looking at u @liz-danielle

Where are the rest ... well WE are busy looking at jawline, slim fingers/hand, calves, shoulder, toned arms, state of undressing n hoping for shower scenes (hey do that on US er) ...:phew::sweatingbullets:  

Im abt to re-watch last wks epi.

Haaay Monday!

shower scene ? who said this word ? who ? who ?

I believe in the end we will be amazed how they will solve the problem ...because this drama never disappointed me till now ... and i believe they have so many more to show us about what will happen to  our kids ... that in the end we will rewatch this drama 100 times and more . :)

CoIPMbdVMAAJxWa.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 23

Good morning/Good evening to all my patients,

In bromance bts video, I noticed that whenever KRW talking and laughing with YKS, his eyes reaches at the right side corner of him.And I think this is the place HJ standing and watching them in ep 9 last scene and 10 opening scene. Why does he keep looking at this place after laughing?Although PSH doesn't contain in this video, is she still there at the corner of it???Ohhh...i don't know. Just my delulu mind :P:D

Btw, I agree with you all.Plz..give them a chance to be the parents of little HJ and JH !!!

• Like 24
1 minute ago, Tiggie2 said:

I love HJ red top

and she looks sad ... she looks to the fluffy toy :((

2 minutes ago, Athenaries said:

Haha yes we are all internet addicts haha I wanted to crack a joke to help time pass soon so that Monday will come fast :D awwwww of course our OTP will continue the romantic relationship  :D

the same . i am just joking . hope i don't upset anybody with my comments . sometimes i have this dry sense of humor ... and exactly like this ... we just fool around that the time pass more quickly . :) and monday be here . :)

2 minutes ago, ZMK18 said:

Btw, I agree with you all.Plz..give them a chance to be the parents of little HJ and JH !!!

yes , and parents of  the twins . hahaha

• Like 15
Just now, firahrah said:

Maybe HJ got suspended or something. That is why she is missing from BTS? I Hope not...

i believe you can have right ... we will see .

a new preview is out ... hm , seams that JH he's really not on his mood ... i will wait for a translation .

• Like 14
7 minutes ago, firahrah said:

Maybe HJ got suspended or something. That is why she is missing from BTS? I Hope not...

NOOOOO!!! Don't go there! Stay positive! Look for the end of the rainbow! Look for the silver lining! Just, don't go there. My heart won't be able to handle it.

:bawling::bawling:

Hehehe... sorry I'm over reacting and trying to stay positive for Monday. This gal's heart needs to prepare for whatever happens for tomorrow's episode. *inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale* 

• Like 16
2 minutes ago, caray said:

NOOOOO!!! Don't go there! Stay positive! Look for the end of the rainbow! Look for the silver lining! Just, don't go there. My heart won't be able to handle it.

:bawling::bawling:

Hehehe... sorry I'm over reacting and trying to stay positive for Monday. This gal's heart needs to prepare for whatever happens for tomorrow's episode. *inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale* 

control , control , control , control ... :)

JH has so many outfit in those previews that i can't tell how the scenes will be ... my head is spinning . hahaha

• Like 17
2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

control , control , control , control ... :)

JH has so many outfit in those previews that i can't tell how the scenes will be ... my head is spinning . hahaha

There's a new preview?? Where, where??

• Like 12
1 minute ago, caray said:

There's a new preview?? Where, where??

i found it on twitter .

credit to the owner . 

2 minutes ago, Agie said:

He looks young here..

exactly . even in the new preview he looks young . :) when he looks to HJ with his worried face. :(

• Like 22
14 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe you can have right ... we will see .

a new preview is out ... hm , seams that JH he's really not on his mood ... i will wait for a translation .

which new preview? omo where is it?

• Like 13
2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i found it on twitter .

Ahh.. it's not part of the first preview? Hmmm..

You're right... all these different outfits for JH makes me think they're cramming many days in 2 episodes or maybe they're filming the next few episodes?

• Like 15
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스