[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

HJ and JH both ready for surgery, SW dad walk into TH office, they talk, JH dad at talking at a press conference, SW grandfather was waiting in JH dad office, they talk, SW dad and grandfather saw each other in the half way, they talk, they are up tp something  

• Like 11

otp talking about surgery ...HJ holds SC hand i'll be by your side/near you i promise she said ...HJ tells JH she will participate at surgery ...my stream stopped during SW dad and KTH talk...the man is so rude and greedy...

• Like 14

Starts with the when JH, YD witnessed HJ and SC's reunion at the hospital. JH is jealous, he's the one narrating. 

Then, goes to when they were talking prior to SC's accident. We are now seeing JH's side and he goes to her. HJ runs to SC and gingerly opens his helmet shield. He's conscious. She tells him to hang on, he says no. She's in shock and she barely knew what she was doing. JH arrives and assess the situation. He then gives instructions. The ambulance arrives. JH is reassuring SC and keeping him immobile. JH puts a head brace and auscultates his chest. He noted broken ribs. HJ is a mess. 

They're now at the hospital doing ultrasound of the chest. They put in a chest tube due to hemothorax. HJ is still emotional. Blood is now drained from the chest, SC's vitals stabilize. 

• Like 19

YD and head intern walking when HJ father came up to them bringing food from their resto to thank them.

HJ already at the operating room, in a bit JH arrived.  they are doing procedure on SC when blood gushed out.

head intern grabs hair of KS, angry again. 2nd year intern give him the usb. KS gets cutesy with 2nd year intern, they are  looking into the food HJ dad sent. 

• Like 14

I will put my multitasking skills to the max and test my brain's capacity LoL. I ended up doing the live stream but started a bit late. Wow...kudos to SBS for the editing of the preview. Glad to see SC is ok (so far). So JH is not just a neurosurgeon, he did the surgery on the abdomen area for SC right?

• Like 14

SW DAD AND GRANDAD PLOTTING ...DAD TELLS HIM TO BE CARREFULL!HJ DAD VISITS THE WITCH AT HOSPITAL ...GIVES INTERN'S CHIEF AND YD  SOME GIFTS AND ASKED WHERE HJ IS ...OTP IN OP ROOM ...THERE ARE PROBLEMS AT SC SURGERRY...HJ LOOKS SCARED AND WORRIED JH TRYING HARD TO SAVE HIS RIVAL ...INTERNS GOSSIP ABOUT HJ DAD I THINK

• Like 15

HJ is doing JISOO surgery, JH step in, they change spot, something went wrong in JISOO surgery

KS getting yell at again, they eating the food that HJ give to them for help HJ stepmom

YD walk out from the operating room, SW was waiting to talk to him, back to JISOO

JISOO heart rate is fast, the first half of the surgery is done now switching up the doctor to finish the surgery, the surgery went good, JISOO IS OKAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU  

• Like 22

I know Hye Jung was upset at see Soo Chul being in an accident, but she became useless at the scene of the accident. I also don't think if I was Soo Chul I would have wanted her as part of my surgeon team.  She needs to pull it together. Thank goodness Ji Hong is cool under pressure. I just hope Soo Chul survives and is not paralyzed. 

I also know she feels it's her fault for asking him to ride his bike.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

i know it's not right situation, but why not show him open his shirt PD nim??

I'm glad i'm not the only one.. ㅠㅠ same thought..

Not bcz im pervy.. Lol.. but it would probably more dramatic scene..

• Like 10

YD just went out of the operating room, SW is outside waiting.  it's something about her father. not sure.

back at the operating table., seems everything going good so far... 

• Like 13

Just now, lclarakl said:

I know Hye Jung was upset at see Soo Chul being in an accident, but she became useless at the scene of the accident. I also don't think if I was Soo Chul I would have wanted her as part of my surgeon team.  She needs to pull it together. Thank goodness Ji Hong is cool under pressure. I just hope Soo Chul survives and is not paralyzed. 

I think her being useless is something realistic because she was in shock...

• Like 15