[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

BACK to the scene when JH and YD are both looking at SC and HJ being all touchy.  he just can't contain his jealousy and went back to his office, grabbed some stuff stoy then throw it away and kicked the magazine files. Gawd we are back to the collision scene, i felt cold right now, HJ came to SC and opened his helmet, he is conscious, HJ is crying, she saw his fingers moved and cried and took off his gloves and and hold his hand.  OMG i can't help it im crying here, and i am nervous.  JH arrived. he asked if she's okay then the ambulance arrived, they slowly took off his helmet.  HJ is crying so hard, JH lifts up SC shirt and and HJ cried again. Ambulance rushing now to the hospital.

• Like 21

JH in his office, a little angry, fast forward to JISOO accident, HJ ran to JISOO, JISOO open eyes HJ  ask him question, she hold his hand, JH rush to help, HJ crying, JH is checking up on JISOO, they at the hospital, for now JISOO okay, they getting ready for surgery, JH talk to HJ, JISOO awake, HJ talk to him    

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes and the worst is when he meets HJ at the café, he wants to play the loving father who wants to be there for her wedding. However, I really liked HJ's answer because it made him realise that his actions had indeed affected her more than he thought! Since she had become a doctor, he thought, his actions hadn't hurt her so much. With her comment, he realises that because of him, HJ doesn't want to get married as his marriages had always a negative impact on her and despite her success, he has traumatised her!

I dislike HJ dad attitude but the most horrible act & mean words always come from HJ witch stepmom.. She could control HJ dad very well. Their ignorance rendered me speechless.. ㅠ.ㅠ

• Like 10

HJ and JH arrived with SC in a stretcher.  HJ can't contain her fear and cries.  JH administers to SC, put on some tube on his side. Samchoon is going to HJ and JH, they are both looking at xray results when YD uncle arrived. JH reassures HJ.

• Like 17

wow our JH is a really jelous guy!was mad in his office because of SC ...HJ is near her friend crying ...our JH car arrived ...is helping SC ...SC is not well ...brought him to hospital JH is doing some sort of procedure ...trying hard to save his life...HJ is still crying ...JH,HJ talking with interns about surgerry

• Like 17

About ratings...

TNmS Seoul Ratings] •

SBS <Doctors> 22.3% (+1.5%)

MBC <Monster> 10.3% (-1.7%) •

KBS <Beautiful Mind> Not in top 20,

TNmS Nation Ratings]

SBS <Doctors> 18.4% (+1.6%)

MBC <Monster> 9.8% (-1.8%) •

KBS <Beautiful Mind> Not in top 20,

AGB Seoul Ratings] •

SBS <Doctors> 21.3% (-0.3%)

MBC <Monster> 10.5% (-1.3%) •

KBS <Beautiful Mind> Not in top 20 ratings,

AGB Nation Ratings] .

SBS <Doctors> 18.8% (-0.9%)

MBC <Monster> 10.5% (-0.5%) •

KBS <Beautiful Mind> 3.5% (-0.5%).

(cr : Jinjja Wintercherub)

• Like 10

HJ is talking to SC, he is still conscious and can smile to her.  KC arrived and informed HJ something. HJ and SC just looked at each other. HJ came to their locker and changed to scrub suits. JH is changing too and sits down and contemplates.They are now washing hands.  

KTW watching some procedure on his computer.  SW father arrived. they talked.

• Like 17