[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

OMG the preview....like nothing goes wrong, they are quite happy. I can't stand YD face.... especially when HJ touch JH forehead. Now we know HJH bad at drink... 

I know i can't control my laugh, i know this will happen the time i see the link. Thanks god i decide go to toilet, and watch this. 

• Like 13

Seeing so many reviews criticizing writers for his/her focus on HJ and her irresistible-ness is starting to irk me....  like a lot.....

How many dramas have we not seen where the central character is seen as  a Man of every Girls dream, where the writer takes pains to make it apparent the guy is answer to every girls prayers..... but then no one made a review saying why hire so and so actors if the writers insist on telling they are charming instead of showing it.... from reviewer's point of view its ok for male leads but outright wrong for female lead... ? 

• Like 23

15 hours ago, Ayame said:

LOL poor JH. Although yeah, since their outfits at the party are the same as before the accident, it must have went well. And I think maybe them running in the soccer field will happen, since it's also the same clothes they're wearing for that scene. Maybe after the party?

So after the drinking session..will have, a love session..

I mean running session on the field or

rather air breath session..Lol...:heart:

CnJpHJhUEAETfqY.jpg

Love is in the air..LOL..:blush:

ypqyQh0.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 17

Just now, Jalhanda said:

He and his dorky facial expression...he's so adorkable...YKS is killing his role to a T!

He is another reason, die die must watch Doctor ... :D 

Must be the first time he fall in love ... 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

He is another reason, die die must watch Doctor ... :D 

Must be the first time he fall in love ... 

I always fall victim to 2nd leads but with him I just like him because of his funny antics and ways....still sticking to our OTP but his presence is like a breathe of fresh air in this drama!

• Like 9

Since there are so many debates going on questioning what is this drama about...is it is it about doctors , is it about medicine, is it about Romance...... from my point of view its simple.... this drama is about Hye Jung..... her life.... her past... her present.. her future.

Its about her struggle in PRESENT to overcome her PAST scars... and look towards a FUTURE filled with Love and happiness.

People who would like to see that can enjoy this drama... others might find it frustrating expecting it be a Medical drama or one exploring Doctors lives...

• Like 22

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Seeing the preview of welcoming party at Sooni Hawaii, with HJ in the same outfit while driving with SC and witnessing the accident, I bet the operation went successful and SC didn't die. I couldn't imagine HJ having such a blast if anything bad happened to SC.

I really really hope so…. i cant bear anymore heartache for poor HJ, shes only now slowly coming out of her shell.

Let there be a loving caring man in her life, let her have the courage to love & be loved and the desire to fight for that love :wub:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, SukBin said:

Seeing so many reviews criticizing writers for his/her focus on HJ and her irresistible-ness is starting to irk me....  like a lot.....

How many dramas have we not seen where the central character is seen as  a Man of every Girls dream, where the writer takes pains to make it apparent the guy is answer to every girls prayers..... but then no one made a review saying why hire so and so actors if the writers insist on telling they are charming instead of showing it.... from reviewer's point of view its ok for male leads but outright wrong for female lead... ? 

Agree...like they say...roles for women in a drama is not as challenging like for men....this is one rare occasion where a drama focuses on a woman and her strengths so why complain.

• Like 20

I think SC is alright (but i don't know if writernim giving us a bad surprise....) 

what i'm thinking right now is.. how about the archery athlete? is the surgery going well too? or they will do her surgery the next day after this party? and... if the surgery fail??? omoooo i can't stop guessing right now. :crazy:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, SukBin said:

Since there are so many debates going on questioning what is this drama about...is it is it about doctors , is it about medicine, is it about Romance...... from my point of view its simple.... this drama is about Hye Jung..... her life.... her past... her present.. her future.

Its about her struggle in PRESENT to overcome her PAST scars... and look towards a FUTURE filled with Love and happiness.

People who would like to see that can enjoy this drama... others might find it frustrating expecting it be a Medical drama or one exploring Doctors lives...

*STANDING APPLAUSE*

The Chinese version kept the original title "Female Gangster Hye Jung". I often don't understand the logic behind kdrama titleing. Even some taiwanese dramas have great titles but really irrelevant English title. 

• Like 15

Some people sometime did not read the synopsis. Some fail to realize the core plot of this drama. I don’t understand the complaint (about focus on HJ). THIS DRAMA IS ABOUT HER … right from the first episode it’s all HJ. We should know already the writer’s intention.

The others are the supporting characters …

HJ is the CORE in this drama … whether we like it or not we have to accept that doctors is mainly about her..

We’ve seen so many dramas where the core characters are the guy leads and female leads just supporting character .. some equal screen time and exposure between female and male lead.

I love that this time around the focus is more on the female lead… I’ve seen countless dramas (esp sanguek) the core character is the male lead ..  and what not to like? She is strong.. beautiful, intelligent .. and tough … and beautiful and sexy and beautiful …. :D .. I loveeeeeeeeee ittt

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Some people sometime did not read the synopsis. Some fail to realize the core plot of this drama. I don’t understand the complaint (about focus on HJ). THIS DRAMA IS ABOUT HER … right from the first episode it’s all HJ. We should know already the writer’s intention.

The others are the supporting characters …

HJ is the CORE in this drama … whether we like it or not we have to accept that doctors is mainly about her..

We’ve seen so many dramas where the core characters are the guy leads and female leads just supporting character .. some equal screen time and exposure between female and male lead.

I love that this time around the focus is more on the female lead… I’ve seen countless dramas (esp sanguek) the core character is the male lead ..  and what not to like? She is strong.. beautiful, intelligent .. and tough … and beautiful and sexy and beautiful …. :D .. I loveeeeeeeeee ittt

Yes, and it's about to fulfill her grandma's dream, becoming a doctor. 

• Like 15