[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

‘Doctors’ Park Shin-hye bag sells out in a month

Updated : July 12 2016

The newest spring-summer Bruno Magli shopper bag “Rosa” sold-out within a month of its launch after it was featured on the popular SBS TV show “Doctors,” according to the Italian bag maker, Tuesday.

('Doctors' capture scene)
('Doctors' capture scene)
In the show, lead actress Park Shin-hye matched “Rosa” with casual and chic looks, creating various styles using the adjustable drawstring.

All 1,000 bags sold out within a month since it was launched in early June. Bruno Magli said it requested an emergency re-order and will release the bags once again on Thursday.

(Brunomagli)

Using canvas and leather, the bag comes in three colors -- White-blue, Olive-khaki, and navy -- and is priced at 218,000 won ($190).

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 20

knet very angry to cameo lim ji yeon, bad acting, who sponsor her, too much detail for a xameo, too much screen time for a cameo. I think its not for a cameo too much screentime. ep 8, cameo have a screen time too on surgery. how much ep cameo will be.

I hope mor screentime between our otp...one episode full of our otp... I'm very ok with it :phew::D

I see the grab hand too from honghonghong...:confounded:

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, Ayame said:

When looking at their hands though, I made a gif so you can see how he grabs her fingers lol (I'm way too excited about this haha). And just before she lets go, you can see JH's other hand on top of hers~ <3

I love the gif and the screencap @Ayame....this scene was so quick I was not able to capture it in this detail...awwwwww! Thanksy!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Oooh~ seems like new preview is the party with all the doctors at Sooni Hawaii.

[NEW PREVIEW] Episode 8: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/980031

This is hilarious!!!! And so everyone is in a happy,  festive,  party mood...I guess the surgeries went well. Gosh that shimmering cap of Dr. Kim is cracking me up....where did he get that...some fashion statement!

• Like 14

Seeing the preview of welcoming party at Sooni Hawaii, with HJ in the same outfit while driving with SC and witnessing the accident, I bet the operation went successful and SC didn't die. I couldn't imagine HJ having such a blast if anything bad happened to SC.

• Like 15

It was a terrible idea to watch the sneak peak at work. 

You have absolutely no idea how hard it was to keep a straight face watching it especially when you have the least idea of what is to come. 

LOL. I had to pretend something fell in order to sneak a laugh. Gosh. 

But kudos for making a man being able to make a fool out of himself. It was refreshing to watch for the first time. Atleast it makes him "human" in some sense than to always see the female character falling/embarrassing herself etc. :DDD

I can't contain my excitement for tonight's ep! 

• Like 18

Gosh Ga Jin's such an entitled richard simmons. Like seriously though, I think other than the facial spasm, she's probably suffering from amnesia because how else can we explain how this woman is not only shamelessly entitled but she also has the audacity to go on and on about how Hye Jung's her daughter who hasn't come to visit her. Like I'm wondering what happened to her memories that she's forgotten that SHE is the one Min Ho left Hye Jung's mother for. It was because of Min Ho cheating with HER on Hye Jung's mother that Hye Jung's mother had committed suicide. SHE is the one who contributed to Min Ho kicking Hye Jung out of the house and dumping her on Mal Soon's doorstep and SHE is the one who'd accused Hye Jung of being responsible for Mal Soon's death. Like seriously though, the woman's delusional. Other than fixing her facial spasm they should also look around in her head because I'm sure she has a couple of screws missing. And to make it worse, she's the one that's also contributing to Hye Jung having to put her family at arms length because let's face it, if it's only Yoo Na and Min Ho, she might have considered giving them a chance. But Ga Jin makes things worse everything she opens her mouth. Urgh!

I don't even want to focus on Soo Chul's accident. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it. Because Hye Jung needs all her boys alive and well. How well will we get the pleasure of seeing Ji Hong and Yoon Do scowl that there's yet another person being added to their we're want to date Hye Jung line :lol:.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

While he is shock that she grab his hand...he didn't let it slide through and grab her fingers in return lols

Ha3…. i love love love  how 'we' (as in the pro-Doctors team here) scrutinise every little gesture of JH & HJ, nothing gets pass 'our' eagle eyes now does it :w00t:

We might even be putting the CSI unit to shame he3…. lets do it, lets do it :D

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Oooh~ seems like new preview is the party with all the doctors at Sooni Hawaii.

[NEW PREVIEW] Episode 8: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/980031

Spoiler

q70kcKW.jpg

Omo hong saem.... kwaenchanayeo?? Annapa?

But im laughing so much for uri compttve hong ji hong... XD

"keunyang yeoja aniya..." yep agree with jihong saem. Psh not just a woman. She is superyeoja

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Itenoria said:

Other than fixing her facial spasm they should also look around in her head because I'm sure she has a couple of screws missing.

:D ..  I don't think any screws missing (since she is soooooooo bright, 'clever' taking advantage of the 'family' benefit .... they need to open up her chest .. may be her heart is missing? and I think they need to shave off the skin may have turn into thick scale ... OMG suck thick skin lady.

Every time she appear on the screen I feel like slapping her .. I bet if I slapped her she might not need surgery to fixed that spasm .... (OMIGAH - I am bashing a character :o Omo - this is not allowed in soompi  .. *check soompi rule

• Like 13

LOL poor JH. Although yeah, since their outfits at the party are the same as before the accident, it must have went well. And I think maybe them running in the soccer field will happen, since it's also the same clothes they're wearing for that scene. Maybe after the party?

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, evkid said:

It was a terrible idea to watch the sneak peak at work. 

You have absolutely no idea how hard it was to keep a straight face watching it especially when you have the least idea of what is to come. 

LOL. I had to pretend something fell in order to sneak a laugh. Gosh. 

But kudos for making a man being able to make a fool out of himself. It was refreshing to watch for the first time. Atleast it makes him "human" in some sense than to always see the female character falling/embarrassing herself etc. :DDD

I can't contain my excitement for tonight's ep! 

OMOOOOOOO, meee toooo. Right now i'm doing my work while open this thread and watching the sneak peak.... i have to cover my mouth not to laugh aloud because of JH :D

• Like 13