Quantcast
Rin90

[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

I´m a bit behind - I know - but I just saw RM latest Episode today... Ah the Gang Boss is there - Ki Woo is funny and I enjoyed him so much in the Episode. And how he looked with this wig.... :lol:

• Like 16

I watched it Livestreams, since it lagged so much I watched it raw, 60% Englishsub, and 100% Indosub. You know what, my feeling is still the same, In fact it's getting better each time cause I understand what's they're talking about..

So guys, my best advice that I can give you is enjoy this Drama or any drama/movie without regard to "any other opinion (including blogger, thread, personal opinion, expert opinion)but your self" about what drama is good or bad or which actor is good or bad, then see the different.. 

Don't let anyone or anything determine how you feel about something.. It's your own right to do that..

That's why I never read or visit Hancinema or any other site.. Cause I don't want them corrupting my mind.. Please.. I read their opinion cause it's posted here.. So, please ignore and just enjoy the drama.. We're the Doctors's patients after all..won't you listen to your Doctors? ;)

• Like 18

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

This is the answer to your question, @bigmomma12345. @jadecloud did a really good work.

Ahhh - that makes a lot of sense! I missed it in my first reading (there are sooo many posts to read here!), so thanks for showing it to me! :)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, GutzmanN said:

HOW DID JH GET ADOPTED BY THE HIS FATHER? 

my obeservation thru the scene where the family was brought in after the car accident from the last epsiodes, was the hospital where the adopted father of JH was the partly owner, so he was probably spotted by his adopter when they are in the ER, remember his parents died that time and he was the only surival, there is this scene when his adopted father said  that th emoment he saw the young JH, he had like him/love him, so maybe thats the time he was adopted because he became and orphaned.He was adopted by the Doctor who was the co-owner of the Hospital now where they are all working.

Hi chingu....your theory may be correct but I remember that HJH had told HJ that he was adopted in his early teens during that scene when she got the medical book signed from him. He had two school name tags- Lee Ji Hong and Hong Ji Hong, unless the subs are wrong that is.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Ayame said:

Uploaded the whole clip from SBS Open TV, in case anyone can't watch it on the SBS website. I uploaded on Google Drive than on youtube directly, since that would get blocked right away.

2016.07.06 'Doctors' Cast & BTS @ SBS Open TV 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzrI7BJNQAdxbUVHcFNwcllpV28/view?usp=sharing

Job well done. Thanks. Do you mind if I post it on Shin Hye's thread?:)

• Like 13

Hey everyone!

First of all what an episode (6)! I feel like this drama has changed a lot -- mostly in the addition of the funny scenes, and seeing such a drastically different side of YD. The scene outside YD and JH's apartment with YD's uncle was hilarious. And throughout the first 6 episodes, I'm really noticing how genuine KRW's smile is. His smile/laugh makes his character so genuine, relaxed, confident, and carefree all at the same time.

After this episode, the drama's plot is finally developing and thickening, the relationships are developing, and it's becoming more clear who are mostly good, and who are most likely going to be responsible for instigating/propagating the conflicts in the show. @bebebisous33 I totally agree with you here.

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

As conclusion, I do fear that SW might first go into the wrong direction: she was confirmed by the other that she is indeed the victim / the nice person and the other one is the bad guy. On the other hand, the friendship between SW and this woman illustrates that SW is not a bad person per se. She can be warmhearted.

I think, the more YD is trying to correct her biased view, the more she might resist... thinking that he has been manipulated. Moreover, if SW witnesses that HJ is getting more and more support from the staff, she might come to the same point of view:  

I think this episode was also used to establish that SW is going to be wreaking havoc, as the villain, soon. For the whole episode, I could just see SW boiling on the inside. Everyone in the world is telling her she needs to fight, and to ruin HJ's life. Like a lot of posters here, I don't think SW is a bad person to begin with, but with her self-centered mindset that she deserves all (she was the smartest, most beautiful girl in her school, who can blame her?), and with all her misunderstandings and twisted view of the events in her life, it's no surprise that her jealousy is just waiting to explode into actions.  It's also so sad how childish and immature she is in terms of understanding human relationships!! I agree with the person who said that SW isn't really in love with YD -- nowhere could I detect that she really has romantic feelings for him. It was mostly her desire to possess him, to find someone who matches her family wealth and profession. 

I predict she's going to be really involved in trying to rise up the ranks in the hospital, following her fathers' footsteps. The thing to watch for is how JH is going to react to all of this-- is he going to first try to talk some sense into her, or is the only solution to all of this to fight with SW til the end?? HJ's probably going to be reluctant to join the fight, since she was never really interested in competing with her, but she'll end up joining anyway. Perhaps SW's going to do something that will be HJ's last straw.

As a side note, I think I'm developing second lead syndrome....:vicx::vicx::vicx: this will be the first time ever for me!!

• Like 16

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

@bebebisous33 Loved your post in the previous page. 

I seriously adore how much JH knows HJ. Like he actually didn't need to tell her about the hug before initiating it since he did it out of humanity (His words not mine lol). But he still did and then hugged her. Hell he even laughed at her penguin walk lol.

LOL I was so sure that I would start liking SW from this episode while reading the recaps. But just not happening. She is too annoying. And I am kinda afraid thinking what would she do with the stepmom issue. I hope not something drastic as that's a sensitive topic for me.

Also how come nobody mentioned about the scene with YD uncle, HJ and JH in episode 6? Poor JH kinda got jealous of his bf. HJ even noticed that. That was effing funny.

He didnt get jealous of his best friend. It was more a reaction of reluctance embarrasment because of the way he yelled/vented his anger out on YD the previous night. He was at the time so worried about HJ and thought she was the one who got stabbed, and because he felt relieved he yelled at YD. 

• Like 8

If - and I just say IF we had no Hong Hong Hong in here - they two would be great together too...

tumblr_o9wk2iEloG1uq4zv4o8_r1_400.gif

• Like 22

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/park-shin-hye-kisses-her-co-star-kim-rae-won-in-doctors/

innocent and sound kiss scene as quoted in the url seems to sound reasonable and logical. I do agreed that the kiss is abit stiff and probably due to the first time (and also, this is HJ's first too) 

P.S I have to backtrack 10 pages ;( it's moving too fast! 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Good morning my dear chingus, smileys this is the first post for today on this thread and it will be a long one! Let me know what you think about this analysis!!  raccoon

After giving some thought, I have realised that the relationship between SW and the ahjumma is really interesting and important because it can help to discern SW's personality even better and explain her evolution in the drama.

First of all, the ahjumma is the first one who really aknowledges SW as a doctor. Since she has no idea where SW comes from (her family background aso), she can only judge her on her behaviour. The way she calls SW each time reveals great respect for SW. Although the ahjumma didn't see that SW hadn't helped her first, SW felt somehow concerned about her. SW is recognised for her ability and her kindness and she is not treated respectful because of her family. SW gets aware of it. 

The second observation is that SW is able to sympathise with this woman. The world has treated her badly and SW feels sorry for her. Actually, her fate looks a lot like HJ's fate: the latter was also mistreated and abandoned. Ahjumma and HJ have a lot in common. Both are motivated by anger and both felt the need to hurt others hence the ahjumma made a scene. get out crazy rabbit 

Her behaviour is really similar to HJ's atitude in the past who would show her hand to others. Actually this kind of behaviour is a sign that deep down they want attention and love but are not aware of it. Since HJ and the ahjumma are similar, I come to the conclusion that if SW could get free from her wrong picture about HJ, she would be able to feel empathy and compassion for HJ's situation. SW is not cold-hearted and doesn't lack empathy. Her real problem is that her point of view is biased.

Then, the ahjumma starts giving her some advice based on her own experience:

Reveal hidden contents

doctors episode 6 SW ahjumma 1.png

Reveal hidden contents

doctors episode 6 SW ahjumma 2.png

She is telling her to fight for what she wants. The problem is that the ahjumma thinks that SW is a nice person from what she observed and her own biased point of view reinforces the wrong perception SW has got from herself. There are bad guys in this world (HJ) and SW is too nice with her. She should fight for YD and not be nice to the bad guys (HJ)!

Yes, her conversation gives me the impression that the ahjumma's words might push SW into the wrong direction because SW has not been correctly perceived by her. The ahjumma doesn't know that her situation is similar to this of the "bad guy" HJ. HJ was the one who got rejected and mistreated. Her words "The world stands up for the bad guy" reminded me of the halmoni's surgery and the behaviour of SW's father after her death because that's exactly what happened to HJ. But the truth is that SW is identifying herself in the ahjumma's situation. 

Striking is that SW gave her the same advice than JH to HJ: she should stop being angry and mad and start enjoying more her life (dating aso) yet the woman refused as it was too late for her.

Finally the ahjumma's death is important because SW experiences for the first time real loss. She had told JH that she had lost many things due to HJ but JH never agreed to her point of view. Now, SW has lost her only true friend. With her, SW could be sincere and herself!! She was not accepted because of her family background but because of her personality. 

As conclusion, I do fear that SW might first go into the wrong direction: she was confirmed by the other that she is indeed the victim / the nice person and the other one is the bad guy. On the other hand, the friendship between SW and this woman illustrates that SW is not a bad person per se. She can be warmhearted.

I think, the more YD is trying to correct her biased view, the more she might resist... thinking that he has been manipulated. Moreover, if SW witnesses that HJ is getting more and more support from the staff, she might come to the same point of view:  

Reveal hidden contents

doctors episode 6 SW ahjumma 3.png

So that there is a high chance that she starts playing more and more dirty. My only hope is that she is stopped before. Maybe meeting the stepmother and the stepsister might make her realise that she got it all wrong.

So that's it for now.  

I can see why SW gravitated  towards the ahjumma. I hadn't thought about it but you are right the ahjumma doesn't know who SW's family is. She does see SW as a kind doctor. It's hard for me to feel sorry for SW. If she didn't act like she's the boss/boss's daughter giving orders to the residents (I'm sure the nurses, techs etc...)reminding them she is a princess, maybe they would see her in a different light like the ahjumma did. 

I picked up that SW identify's w/the ahjumma, the world has treated her badly That is just delusional on her part. The world hasn't treated SW badly. It is how she treats the world. Her whole perception of reality is off . I do fear that SW is going to run w/the "I'm a victim and I'm gona fight back" attitude too. I'm sure she will be back to her dirty tricks too, especially when the staff starts to treat Hye Jung w/respect because she will have earned it. SW just expects it and acts like she is the princess in her grandfather's kingdom. I'm afraid something bad is going to have to happen to knock SW off from her self made pedestal.

I enjoyed LSK's scene when AW was so upset when the ahjumma died, she nailed that scene. I hope we do get to see some shades of gray w/her character. So far she is being the typical hateful 2 lead.     

• Like 16

Hello Patients.. :D

We have 3 Ost released already and I love all 3. But the first one captured me most. "No Way" Im always amazed how the artist are just as emotional whilst delivering their song.

HJ step sis is so cute... I want to see more of her too. It's not Monday is it? Aish! but this thread is making it easier. ;)

• Like 17

did PSH dance to cheer already upload? or it havent been release yet?

i really like HJ stepsis. she see like a nice woman. unlike her mom.

i hope the writer make HJ stepsis fall for YD. they would look cute together. as we all know YD will have his heart broken. once he learn that HJ/JH are dating. so with HJ stepsis faling for him. it will make the pain less for him. also i just dont want him to go back to two face SW.

• Like 13

On 7/5/2016 at 2:00 PM, littleloony said:

I was back reading the pages I missed and I came to that Hancinema negative review thing. So I wanted to share something that I feel is gonna be inevitable after today's episode. I have a feeling that most of the established drama review and recap sites (in English, dont know about other languages) are not going to like the recent developments....I have seen almost all of them get put off by HJH's pace of things + most have had serious reservations of the student- teacher aspect [ I never understood why....must be something wrong with my moral compass] + the kiss which has been so appreciated here I am anticipating will be mostly negated. I feel like I should caution fellow patients so that you don't get disappointed or hurt. I love all of these sites too much to be angry at their view points but I am just genuinely baffled why so many people find this drama off instead of lovely :huh:

I just make it a point to stay away from them but I got curious and checked one of the blogs out. :crazy: I didn't stay for long. Some of the points of the comments  would make sense if they were commenting on a real life occurrence, but this is a drama. It is basically a fantasy. Things that don't usually happen in real life. I don't understand why people feel the need to tell us what we are watching could not happen in real life or it is too unbelievable. Sometimes I just feel like replying  No duh.. why do I want my entertainment to be like the depressing stuff I see on the news  I see no problem w/ HJH's pace if HJ told him to stop it makes her feel uncomfortable and he didn't then we have another story. The student teacher thing does not bother me. It's not like anything wrong happened. They didn't declare their undying love back then. There were no pervy stolen glances between them(I don't think there's anything wrong w/your moral compass.) The best thing I can do is not to engage.   Just stick to soompi.  We have plenty of fun here.  

• Like 13

2 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Job well done. Thanks. Do you mind if I post it on Shin Hye's thread?:)

Go ahead, I don't mind. :)

Also, Doctors will start airing in Hawaii on the KBFD channel July 17/18! (I need to double-check the date again later) I live in Hawaii, so that's how I know this. If anyone else in this thread just so happens to live in Hawaii like me, try to watch it when it airs so we can have good ratings in Hawaii as well. ^^

• Like 16