Quantcast
Rin90

[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Look the amount of FANS that attended the event WoW! That is love . She is an actress recognized and loved well  worldwide They are currently showing Doctors in Philippines. Indeed amazing. Doctors is receiving soooo much love. And, Shin Hye promoted well. :blush:

DF3p4kKVYAAV39q.jpg&key=500eefbc8f2621fa

Cr. As tagged 

FULL HOUSE, even though was raining very hard , fans still attending. Thank you Philippines fans . :wub:

• Like 10

OMO YES I saw that. Thanks @alcides14ahjumma for sharing it here.....HELLO!!!! That's our 2410 votes right there and thats just in the Phillipines..Bahahaa! Our votes are legit. Point proven!!! - oh wait if they vote in the same arena I guess thats the same IP thus classified as cheating....oh love the logic - NOT!!!  am I stirring the pot? Am I treading on water? Hahaha! I dont care. Im so not over it yet, I thought I was -I guess not. No answers is what Im getting so this is my form of an outburst. 

Episode 5 : Yoo Hye Jung

“People say that forgiveness is not for the person you’re forgiving but for yourself. It’s not right to give such an advice. Forgiveness is not as easy as you think.”

Episode 9: Yoo Hye Jung

“Once you get revenge, the anger you had settled down. Revenge gives you the strength to calm down and move on. I won’t stop until I achieve my goal.”

• Like 8

Just wanna share with all of you here one of the most beautiful and touching moment in PSH's last fan meeting. A lucky fan, who is coincidentally also a medical student, was called up stage...then she asked for PSH's advice on her studying struggles in order to become a doctor...

Uri Dr. Yoo Hye Jung then gave the fan a very warm, sweet and inspired "prescription" that made her so touched and burst out crying...

" Please always try hard and work toward your dream, thinking of the people that you will be helping when you become a doctor, and I hope to see you become a very successful doctor"

DF1PsP4UMAQPhTq.jpg

DF7ef9pVYAAh4B2.jpg

This is her thankful post on twitter after the event ended

DF7egNBU0AAUaUU.jpg

Many other fans who attended the FM also had teary eyes or even cried along during these moments. It reminds me about how YHJ struggled with her hard life to become a better person and a doctor later....and how HJH was always there to inspire, support and cheer her up. This is what i love the most about Doctors...a realistic medical drama with meaningful messages about human, love and inspiration in life :love:

Some more pictures about the FM, just because how i love the overwhelming support for uri Doctors and Shin Hye from more than 7 thousands PH fans being there that night...

Spoiler

DF9Ev6lUAAAV_aA.jpg

DF-49cBUQAIhD7u.jpgDF-4_WiVoAQ5OHS.jpg

Videos and pics credit to the owners

• Like 8

Naw thanks for sharing this beautiful update @anoasys  As I fan, I would envy anyone whom is able to attend let alone touch their idols. But this time around I wasnt jealous. She truly needed those 3 hugs more than anything and Im so proud that PSH and her team selected her out of all those 7000+ fans at her concert.  Wishing her the best of luck in her studies and may she strive forward and be as successful as YHJ.

WOW!! those numbers speaks for itself...even the next day when she attended a CF fan meeting the 4 level shopping mall was full of her fans. Need more proof? :smirk:

And that's just from PSH, dont get me started on our other leads - KRW, LSG and YGS. YAH!!! the temperature is getting hot on my end.  I need to breathe. 

• Like 8

@Kasmic, @evie7, @maria1983@nonski, @anoasys, @alcides14ahjumma, Chingus, Thank you for the wonderful screen shots, videos, OSTs and just great reading material. The fact that both of our leads sang a song from the drama Doctors, just have me wanting the two of them to be a real couple. I have been a fan of PSH since the first drama I saw her in---Kimchee Radish Cubes, then Heart String/You've Fallen for Me.

Thank you so much for taking time to put together all this mind stimulating eye candy.

• Like 8

More eye candy @lclarakl she's still shy with her OTP scenes and the crowd was literally on fire. I cant say that I blame them lol!

This IG owner was there and she mustve turn down the volume for this post. Ive seen others where it would burst your ear drums :joy:

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Kasmic said:

No answers is what Im getting

So what questions are left to answer? I was under the impression that all questions were answered but if you still have questions, please ask them so I can do whatever I can do answer them.

• Like 4

Thank you @CamelKnight and my Caregivers team - @nonski  @lclarakl  @alcides14ahjumma @Agie @anoasys @crssmnd950 @evie7 @maria1983 @jadecloud @rori0711

and many of our supporters whom I cannot possibly name in fear of leaving you out...:heart:

Somehow this scene comes to me esp in how Im feeling now. :D

7c9928eb6624c074e4086b48a29a008ae8ae889c

• Like 9

On 30/07/2017 at 2:45 AM, Kasmic said:

Boy did the shippers set off when our OTP came to the same event. Though not captured Im sure they will butt heads, rub shoulders, glance-wave-smile-and laugh at each other.....nawww the possibilities is endless and making me everso giddy. YAY!!!!

HA HA HA

they was like  tunderstorm ... never i my life saw someone walk that fast . hahahaha

morning !!!

• Like 6

Remember the helipad scene...HAHAHA! here is the Turkish version. Im pretty sure they used the same lines and OMO I wonder if the lady behind is suppose to SW character :joy:

One thing, Im glad that they are making Hong Hong character as charismatic as KRW did. :wub:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Remember the helipad scene...HAHAHA! here is the Turkish version. Im pretty sure they used the same lines and OMO I wonder if the lady behind is suppose to SW character :joy:

One thing, Im glad that they are making Hong Hong character as charismatic as KRW did. :wub:

and still ... why do i see the turkish scene like a parody ?

hahahahaha

• Like 3