Quantcast
Rin90

[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Nawww thank you @maria1983 for posting my fav scene...loved the helipad scene...GOSH his lines. SWOON!!!! :wub:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. 

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE. WE ARE SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS  BUT INCASE THERE IS A SUDDEN TURN, GRAB ALL DEVICES YOU HAVE  FROM YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND VOTE, VOTE and VOTE.

VOTING CLOSES ON 20th JULY.

LINK TO VOTE - https://polldaddy.com/poll/9789093/

fQH2zyJN58P7IaAKA9Nj6_2GfA5OowEz9m8JWo3v

cr. @anoasys

RuNHF1H.png&key=a30b16d22114774003c9e9ce

cr. @jadecloud

I'm sorry if I miss anyone and will try to add more to this list as I go. Please spread the love and support: 

@Rin90  @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs@andy78 @Yippeuni @ploy1234 @bogin79 @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @delfin  @kyunii88  @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @irilight @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @cupkate@andreasofia16 @Yongzura  @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal  @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl@zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2@12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @ayni @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia  @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85  @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y  @parisonheaven @stroppyse @Ayame @CamelKnight  @RaeShin @DOCDOC @andreasofia16 @saeedeh @ash011 @starb82@sweetcoconut1501 @Justiffa LZZ @Isbelsouls Lieans @verit1@ned_lee @ImBack @CeejayA @jihyefighting @zia28@rhzfhr@ZMK18 @Insaniquesome@BluenB@jaredrae19@tianaa@snowglobe147@longoverdue @tipani22@BellaL@peanuts281@berries812 @Jalhanda  @EstrelitaC  @trust3 @thao_2512 @minhye1822@snowhninpyae@ktiminie@TatiL @VIP_Cake @StarHye @seiram @beansprouts @Kara Keith @onnie1509 @miki75 @violet88 @purplestarz   @luci13@vinsensa @emme85 @larosa@AngelaC@Bookworm95 @cheezyoverload @delurkforminshin @egp @evkid @doctorsandw @fleurofjasmine @EstherW @Hacci_is_a_penguin @aafmzm@Libera @marie67 @gerrytan8063 @minhye1822@bestill4610@longoverdue@Lmangla

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawww thank you @maria1983 for posting my fav scene...loved the helipad scene...GOSH his lines. SWOON!!!! :wub:

yes , like you feel the need to marry him :D  ha ha ha

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , like you feel the need to marry him :D  ha ha ha

HAHAHA!

tumblr_ocesvo92Jg1vyoyyvo1_400.gif

and @maria1983 be like.. 

tenor.gif

Me too. :wink:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

HAHAHA!

and @maria1983 be like.. 

Me too. :wink:

ha ha ha

exactly .

he only doesn't have luck ...because i'm already married . hahahahahahaha

• Like 5

The results are out and so are the task for round 2. While i like to say that DOTS should not be eliminàted still i feel this competition isnt as fun as it should be. Im sorry my dearest Caregivers team and patients I feel that I have let you down as well. Im at boiling point and I stressed that Id understand if you want to withdraw as Im seriously considering it too. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!  Weve put our hearts and soul and many endless nights to compile a well written analysis  only to be treated this way.... how is that fair???? Im beyond angry and so heart broken. This is not what I expected....

As our contest representative I sincerly apologise to you all. I feel that Ive let you down. I was so happy to get us all  together but the results and the eventz leading up to it....i cant comprehend it.:bawling:

Again Im sorry team @nonski @Agie @evie7@rori0711 @lclarakl @alcides14ahjumma @anoasys @crssmnd950 @maria1983 @heyhye @jadecloud @joyspartace

Im done!!!!!!

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

The results are out and so are the task for round 2. While i like to say that DOTS should not be eliminàted still i feel this competition isnt as fun as it should be. Im sorry my dearest Caregivers team and patients I feel that I have let you down as well. Im at boiling point and I stressed that Id understand if you want to withdraw as Im seriously considering it too. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!  Weve put our hearts and soul and many endless nights to compile a well written analysis  only to be treated this way.... how is that fair???? Im beyond angry and so heart broken. This is not what I expected....

As our contest representative I sincerly apologise to you all. I feel that Ive let you down. I was so happy to get us all  together but the results and the eventz leading up to it....i cant comprehend it.:bawling:

Again Im sorry team @nonski @Agie @evie7@rori0711 @lclarakl @alcides14ahjumma @anoasys @crssmnd950 @maria1983 @heyhye @jadecloud @joyspartace

Im done!!!!!!

wow ...what was that ? really ...

don't be sad ...even if we must . but why all this strugle if in the end all dramas are in the next round ?

we love you , @Kasmic !!! :D FIGHTING !!!

• Like 11

Thanx @maria1983 and Caregivers team. If u want out let me know. Please confirm Im tooo heartbroken . I feel like weve been played 

• Like 11

Guest Agie

@Kasmic ... you already say your words....I am with you ... no need to apologise, because it wasn't your fault that the contest turn into ridiculous .....

I just want to move on from this nightmare.....

I am out :dissapointed_relieved:

@Kasmic and Caregivers Team, of course we dearly love our Doctors and this contest may be one of the best ways to treasure it...however at this point i can't help but wonder whether it is worth all our effort and hard work so far...I'm out with you if thats the case. Its really an honor to be with Caregivers Team these last few days...short time yet full of love and fun  :)

• Like 10

sad , sad ... i know you , amazing guys , worked so hard to all this ... and now ....

BUT WE REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME ... LIKE WE USE TO HAVE IN THE PAST :D

group hug , group hug :D

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Im done!!!!!!

@Kasmic, I understand what you mean.  It's like Peanuts (Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the gang).  Charlie Brown is getting ready to kick the football and Lucy snatches it away. It doesn't seem fair to change the rules. As much as I love DOTS, this was not a round they survived. It will not seem fair if another drama loses the next round and it is eliminated while DOTS remains.

@Kasmic, you did a wonderful job and the fact that Doctors straight out won this round says a lot for the leadership you put forth in ensuring that tasks were completed. As a team, we should be proud of the fact that our favorite drama won more than double the amount of votes as our nearest competitor. So please don't feel dishearten.

• Like 10

I would like to commend the Caregivers Team and all of us here at the Doctors thread for the hard work and support.

I was talking earlier to Kasmic at Line and I'm miffed with the results.

I don't really know if I have the strength or trust to this contest to continue!

@Kasmic thank you for the effort and the guidance, this had been a great journey for us all.

Whether we continue or not, I'm proud I joined the Doctors Team

• Like 10

1 minute ago, nonski said:

Whether we continue or not, I'm proud I joined the Doctors Team

same :)

• Like 9

To all Caregivers and Patients,

Our Caregivers Team would like to extend our greatest gratitude for your support during our first round of the 2016 Kdrama contest. We greatly appreciate your support.  It means a lot to us and it certainly made our efforts fun and worthwhile.  :D :heart: :heart: :heart: :D

Unfortunately we've lost the trust and motivation to continue on. After much discussion, we've decided to officially withdraw from the contest. We deeply apologise for the inconvenience.

We apologise if you wanted us to strive on. Believe me that was our intention but some things just cant be tolerated...:heart: 

We hope all of you can continue to support our DOCTORS drama especially the actors and crew.

Thanks again for your support and understanding. We really appreciate it.

CAREGIVERS TEAM:grin:

• Like 8

Guest Agie

@kasmic your proof reading and editing is awesome:tongue::grin:..... good job chingu

@Kasmic Awesome job! Excellent demonstration of  leadership skills! A true leader knows that honesty, good morals, confidence in one's decisions, and fairness are non-negotiable. You really have taken good care of the Caregivers, our team, and the casts and crew that represent the drama Doctors. Once the rules of the "contest " were changed halfway through , without any previous notification, after the 1st offense (where changes had been made to favor the  dramas that were not following the rules of the "contest") and 2nd offense (which made NO sense whatsoever), the right action to take at that point was to withdraw from it.  WE DO NOT SUPPORT UNFAIRNESS nor do we feed dishonesty. We owe that to the viewers, supporters, and  followers of all ages within these threads,  as well as the artists within every drama and most importantly, to Soompi as an entertainment corporation with many rules to foster healthy entertainment  driven by a strong sense of integrity. It was the right decision to withdraw from the "contest" and I support it 100%.

We could see through the votes and comments , as we had seen during and after the broadcast, the love and positive impact  Doctors, and its respective cast's performances, had within worldwide viewers. A drama with meaning brought to life by some of the most talented, if not greatest, actors and actresses within the business at this moment in time. It is written in STONE. CAN NOT BE ERASED. 

Peace and Love to all. :wub:

• Like 9

I agree, I was willing to move on and fight more for our drama, but I don't like being called a cheater. So I will 'move on'. I absolutely love the support shown by the votes this drama received. More and more people are 'discovering' this drama and I think that was reflected in the support we received. It had very good ratings when it aired and continues to received lots of new fans.

• Like 9