Quantcast
Rin90

[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

On 7/12/2017 at 1:54 PM, heyhye said:

Hey guys, 

I am back after a looooooooooooooooong MIA!!

I came back actually because I wanted to continue working on the fanfic that I left off at chap 2 when life called for me. 

But I can continue now as I am currently quite free! 

Anyone here interested to read my fic if I continue? 

https://www.wattpad.com/302637227-doctors-a-sequel-chapter-1-new-beginnings 

Kind of sad to leave it as it is as I had so many notes on what I could write about... but I don't wanna start on it if there's no audience. :(

Also, I thought of logging in instead of lurking as I saw that there's a competition going on!! 

I am not quite sure how it works... something about top 5 moments? Is there some voting that I need to do? 

Let me know and I will do my part! :)

P.S.: Had serious withdrawals just now when I was watching JH x HY clips on YT... I just finished another drama (not a hardcore kdrama fan, watch only occassionally when there are dramas that interest me), and while it was good and sweet, it made me realised how deep I was for Doctors... The way I would wait for new content in between Tuesdays and Mondays for PD notes, extra teasers and even catching the live stream as I could wait no longer. Good times, my fellow patients! 

Chingu

Differently finish your fan fiction, we might need it down the road on the contest, and if you don't mind, we would like to use it , and give you the proper credit. :)

• Like 6

@alcides14ahjumma we have thought longly and pondered a lot for the upcoming rounds. We came to an agreement to not ask any fan fics,fan arts, comic strip, FMVs. Some fans haven't the skills or aren't high tech savy, therefore it's a shame for them to  not  be able to contribute.:(

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Berou said:

@alcides14ahjumma we have thought longly and pondered a lot for the upcoming rounds. We came to an agreement to not ask any fan fics,fan arts, comic strip, FMVs. Some fans haven't the skills or aren't high tech savy, therefore it's a shame for them to be not able to contribute.:(

Agree. Something fair for all. :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@alcides14ahjumma we have thought longly and pondered a lot for the upcoming rounds. We came to an agreement to not ask any fan fics,fan arts, comic strip, FMVs. Some fans haven't the skills or aren't high tech savy, therefore it's a shame for them to be not able to contribute.:(

clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifJijina!!! oh thank God for that Im wrecking my brain over it..:confounded:But but does that mean more writing?? :blink:

Doesnt matter will deal with it when the time comes HAHAHA! THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP. :D Back to my work .

• Like 8

Ok my dearest Doctors fans, we've entered the 2016 Kdrama competition and our top 5 moments have been shared. Please have a look to reminisce why we love Doctors so much and why this thread was literally on FIRE everyday... :blush:

More details on how to vote for Doctors will come soon. Please watch out for our shout out in how we need to vote. But in the mean time please follow the link and give a like to our post.

Our Caregivers team has spent lots of sleepless nights compiling our analysis. We've hope you will enjoy reading it just as much as we've enjoyed compiling it together.  As the spokesperson for our Caregivers team, I'd truly love to thank them for giving me the confidence to go ahead with this competition. It's been over a year, yet through this we came together united for our love of Doctors.

Hi 5! Caregivers @nonski @lclarakl @Agie @anoasys @alcides14ahjumma @rori0711 @crssmnd950 @maria1983 @evie7 @jadecloud @joyspartace @heyhye 

tumblr_oc1j9t7AyI1r5c02zo1_400.gifqi7jWMB.gif&key=09c7558314e1fd1f4593a0ae0d5bffb97e091256f4f5f734e02f68ddc8ef8d5e

cr irrational-obsessions and @jadecloud

SoJu Bombs on the house all!!!

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo1_400.giftumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo2_400.gif

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo6_400.giftumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo7_400.gif

and again

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo9_400.giftumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo10_400.gif

cr. allmyliesarewishes

I'm sorry if I miss anyone and will try to add more to this list as I go. Please spread the love and support: 

@Rin90  @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs@andy78 @Yippeuni @ploy1234 @bogin79 @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @delfin  @kyunii88  @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @irilight @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @cupkate@andreasofia16 @Yongzura  @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal  @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl@zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2@12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @ayni @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia  @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85  @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y  @parisonheaven @stroppyse @Ayame @CamelKnight  @RaeShin @DOCDOC @andreasofia16 @saeedeh @ash011 @starb82@sweetcoconut1501 @Justiffa LZZ @Isbelsouls Lieans @verit1@ned_lee @ImBack @CeejayA @jihyefighting @zia28@rhzfhr@ZMK18 @Insaniquesome@BluenB@jaredrae19@tianaa@snowglobe147@longoverdue @tipani22@BellaL@peanuts281@berries812 @Jalhanda  @EstrelitaC  @trust3 @thao_2512 @minhye1822@snowhninpyae@ktiminie@TatiL @VIP_Cake @StarHye @seiram @beansprouts @Kara Keith @onnie1509 @miki75 @violet88 @purplestarz   @luci13@vinsensa @emme85 @AngelaC@Bookworm95 @cheezyoverload @delurkforminshin @egp @evkid @doctorsandw @fleurofjasmine @EstherW @Hacci_is_a_penguin @aafmzm@Libera @marie67 @gerrytan8063 @minhye1822@bestill4610@longoverdue@Lmangla

• Like 15

17 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ok my dearest Doctors fans, we've entered the 2016 Kdrama competition and our top 5 moments have been shared. Please have a look to reminisce why we love Doctors so much and why this thread was literally on FIRE everyday... :blush:

More details on how to vote for Doctors will come soon. Please watch out for our shout out in how we need to vote. But in the mean time please follow the link and give a like to our post.

Our Caregivers team has spent lots of sleepless nights compiling our analysis. We've hope you will enjoy reading it just as much as we've enjoyed compiling it together.  As the spokesperson for our Caregivers team, I'd truly love to thank them for giving me the confidence to go ahead with this competition. It's been over a year, yet through this we came together united for our love of Doctors.

Hi 5! Caregivers @nonski @lclarakl @Agie @anoasys @alcides14ahjumma @rori0711 @crssmnd950 @maria1983 @evie7 @jadecloud @joyspartace @heyhye 

tumblr_oc1j9t7AyI1r5c02zo1_400.gifqi7jWMB.gif&key=09c7558314e1fd1f4593a0ae0d5bffb97e091256f4f5f734e02f68ddc8ef8d5e

cr irrational-obsessions and @jadecloud

SoJu Bombs on the house all!!!

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo1_400.giftumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo2_400.gif

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo6_400.giftumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo7_400.gif

and again

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo9_400.giftumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo10_400.gif

cr. allmyliesarewishes

@gerrytan8063 @Lmangla

Hello Doctors patients,

Round 1 is now open up for all of us, please don't forget to vote for our favorite drama Doctors....Hong saem, Yoo saem and Neuro Team fighting!!!

HERE THE LINK TO VOTE :  VOTE FOR 2016 K-DRAMA CONTEST----REMEMBER VOTE FOR DOCTORS 

STEPS TO VOTE:

RuNHF1H.png

Cre: @jadecloud

THANK YOU:blush:

fQH2zyJN58P7IaAKA9Nj6_2GfA5OowEz9m8JWo3vKXKu-wSB4AQPATSvdh8KjhtW4fhBphyI10ymJ8e9Nb8HdY594HJpvE3K__FFpXHeSNcwuTYNse3-YqX6gNhfm2gkYWgIw9LxG8Xjen1cpSq_Z10EyCQeXSM4iOe4YKPSRrofVMCeO1Wq06-8MBDndHNO3LLDfZyhgcZCLmuxYOsr2p6ikXxyn8oGau1ayVHf8lndr7y2T0uB3JGglSsfxkbUkWmrstXKB9YRvtTPL73x-4ATJKYmBrZSg5gr8gEIxaNyiHlV-Mun_ADbYUqAhRXP9I6FjM5Qkh6fDdG-yHbKCPgOBxvOqPUbVMFP_cQI-tZHYox3qXNNUCrJZdWdcSrBAMz-q1oDIBu6enaXv9JcS-SM_iSDJ4rODPk01q4C5nCdXqflCRKL6vIPPkPZAPaVCczFvC-IKxCgmezvgNgpYMNERC2HL50KO3OryiK0CIFIaH2NCyVDEEjkUnoRpJY9G5riAWI59mRg5peELikeBMkO1kGVinTmP-r5oqXjBmf7rXsWylo_rVBumvzATgoCCJbKjH7ZswT6jWvMOZD-y1_IR__E_zCalG1yHDKl7e29bh9k96jVGLxf=w745-h662-no

AND A SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE TOO :love:

@Rin90  @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs@andy78 @Yippeuni @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @delfin  @kyunii88  @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @irilight @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura  @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal  @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl@zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2@12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @ayni @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia  @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85  @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y  @parisonheaven @stroppyse @Ayame @CamelKnight  @RaeShin @DOCDOC @andreasofia16 @saeedeh @ash011 @starb82@sweetcoconut1501 @Justiffa LZZ @Isbelsouls Lieans @verit1@ned_lee @ImBack @CeejayA @jihyefighting @zia28@rhzfhr@ZMK18 @Insaniquesome@BluenB@jaredrae19@tianaa@snowglobe147@longoverdue @tipani22@BellaL@peanuts281@berries812 @Jalhanda  @EstrelitaC  @trust3 @thao_2512 @minhye1822@snowhninpyae@ktiminie@TatiL @VIP_Cake @StarHye @seiram @beansprouts @Kara Keith @onnie1509 @miki75 @violet88 @purplestarz   @luci13@vinsensa @emme85 @AngelaC@Bookworm95 @cheezyoverload @delurkforminshin @egp @evkid @doctorsandw @fleurofjasmine @EstherW @Hacci_is_a_penguin @aafmzm@bogin79

• Like 6

tumblr_o99n2ptCM91r3hugwo4_400.gif

@larosa Welcome to Soompi! :D and thank you so much for joining here to post your message of support. It means a lot to us esp to see that we are generating lots of love and support. Our team is feeling the love.... THANK YOU!!! :heart:

Thank you so much for voting Doctors. We've got till 20th July patients. Please VOTE!!!! and remind your friends to vote and share the love.  It's open to all. :wink:

tumblr_oa7k37OzYJ1v0708vo5_400.giftumblr_oa7k37OzYJ1v0708vo3_400.gif

tumblr_ob8jgeIusT1v0708vo4_500.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, larosa said:

@Kasmic is it one vote per day ? Can I vote again ?

Oh thank you for welcoming me :heart:

Im hoping we can. There's nothing on the contest page saying we cant. Though the polls stops you. Maybe after 24 hrs you can again. Im not sure as this is our first time competing. We are surprised at the results as well. Im constantly refreshing it.

HAPPY and SURPRISED!!!!

KEEP THEM COMING!!!! YAY!!! 

Voting 

Thank you to all the entries below. 

Please vote here for your favourite answer:

Http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

We arent sure what it means to place our names on the vote. Is it the comment section? I hope so as thats what Ive done. I guess we have to do that too.  :wink:

• Like 8

Done voting friends!!I also left a comment just in case proof is to be needed for justification...Thanks to all who made this possible!:):blush:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, EstrelitaC said:

Done voting friends!!I also left a comment just in case proof is to be needed for justification...Thanks to all who made this possible!:):blush:

Proud of all the supporters. Indeed, Doctors had a special caregivers through the drama and beyond. Kudos to all , lets fight until the end. Yes, we can :)

• Like 6

finally i also voted . congratulation to all of you , amazing fans :D YOU ARE GREAT , GREAT I TELL YOU ... an i'm so sad that life always takes me from here . hahahaha

fighting !!!

On 16/07/2017 at 6:05 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

Remember to go on the contest page and like it, please :wub:

By MadraRua in k-dramas & movies, July 6
Hello Soompiers ! Welcome to the first Round... 

also done this :D

thank you :D

• Like 7

I'm so happy with the way the voting is going. It was a great drama and it's wonderful to see that others agreed. I thought they should have won best couple and was disappointed when they didn't.

• Like 6

The VOTE results for the soompi 2016 drama contest: http://poll.fm/5ttb9

way to go 

"Doctors "

yes:)

qi7jWMB.gif&key=09c7558314e1fd1f4593a0ae

Celebrating 

tumblr_oa8e0hxA9T1ql66nmo2_400.gif&key=6

Cr. As tagged 

4 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I'm so happy with the way the voting is going. It was a great drama and it's wonderful to see that others agreed. I thought they should have won best couple and was disappointed when they didn't.

Absolutely. I was shocked. :o

• Like 5

Guest Agie

We stil have one day to go....here the last score I captured, keep Voting patients while you can....and show our support to this wonderful Drama:blush: :  Http://poll.fm/5ttb9Screenshot_2017-07-19-10-46-33.png