[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I really want to buy the DVD but when I saw how much it cost OMG, it so damn expensive. I dont know if I am willing to shell out that much for a DVD. I am still pondering on it. But I hope a lot of Doctors fans will buy the DVD. 

• Like 11

ermmm really miss this drama.. now i'm stating watching other s drama but why every episode must have kissing scene it made me felt want vomit but when look back doctors kissings scene i realize every kissing step have another feeling make me butterfly felt.

CHECK AGAIN..

First Kissing in The Rain. of course suddenly kiss so she don't know how to react with this kiss. Just like button to on the feeling of love.

Machine Claw Kiss - That time , he jung felt hurt ignore by ji hong and unsure about the feeling. at that time they must check what their emotional level to their hurt. So passionate kiss need and confirm their love each other. other than that, he jung try to enter ji hong live.. so i could felt that passionate kiss. :)

Kiss in Ep 18. Wow.. that time Ji hong so happy coz their problem and revenge will accomplish. No more burden to their relationship.

And Last Kiss.. Happy Ending... When you are happy automatically the atmosphere also change become more lovely.. He jung just like Flower who bloom when she falling in love..

Every Kiss have different emotional level. That why i love it so much. It different with other drama kiss and have high different level emotional feeling.  

• Like 20

1 hour ago, parmma said:

She is ugly ?  NO WAY  PSH is very pretty young woman

Spoiler

:thumbsup: 

Like her partner in Doctors he is good looking man:thumbsup:  

plus a slick car like this :star: :star::star:( look like i'm materialistic LOL)

[Rough translation interview Baek Sung Hyun talk about Park Shin Hye]

Hehe.. im sorry. Did i use wrong meaning for tht sentences..? What i mean is , she is not ugly at all. :D she is faarrr farrr away from tht 'ugly' words which i mean she is really pretty beautiful lady. 

• Like 10

Shinhye look down  yesterday? Even my friend asked me "why she look messy and tired" well her drama just ended 2 days ago..she had hard time to adjust her daily life like sleeping..thats why she look tired. 

I noticed not so many pic wrap party yesterday except the selfie between staff and artist. Picture where they seated are..is sh ever talk to krw at the party.. but i have to agree she look sad. I remember YAB drama, she's in and out hospital for 3 month because she had a hard time out from the character gominam. keunsuk stay away for a while from her to give her time.

I think yesterday, is either she is still come as Hyejung or she is effected by the news about her and krw dating. You know ..krw is a big star..she dun want anything ruin his image or hers. Thats why she is a bit distant from others. Just my pov. 

• Like 13

CqpTOKAWIAEQcHd.jpg

This picture says it all PSH is truly one of Korea's finest homegrown a natural beauty inside and out ....

credit to original owner of photo...

It's hard for us to say good-bye to them but I wonder how much harder it must be for them to say good-bye to their characters JH & HJ when they lived within them for months...

26 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Hehe.. im sorry. Did i use wrong meaning for tht sentences..? What i mean is , she is not ugly at all. :D she is faarrr farrr away from tht 'ugly' words which i mean she is really pretty beautiful lady. 

No not you:)  and sorry too to cut your earlier post.

Cqq-Sj-UAAA0fuU.jpg

CqrAHdhVUAAcjX_.jpg

Cqq-TIAVUAAHeBl.jpg

c as labeled

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

guys..if you have updates on d bluray dvd please post it here.. i hope we have enough orders for it to be produced.. i want to see commentary, more bts.. interviews.. anything .. i just love the casts ensemble.. mix of young and senior actors/ actresses.. and PD seems like a very nice hyung to the casts.. it got me teary eyed when he hugged kang soo in the bts vid.. aisshhh i just love this drama.. chinca.. it is so refreshing, characters with layers.. good script, no over the top angst, no over the top rivalry between 1st male lead and 2nd, no killings...just full of inspired words, positivity, values... loves.. and respect.. 

i hope PD-nim and writer-nim can work together again to create this kind of drama.. with powerful casts and plot.. kudos! i hope these people got the recognition that they deserve by year end SBS drama award.

54 minutes ago, JaneS said:

I really want to buy the DVD but when I saw how much it cost OMG, it so damn expensive. I dont know if I am willing to shell out that much for a DVD. I am still pondering on it. But I hope a lot of Doctors fans will buy the DVD. 

DVD for those interested

and one more for laughs.... I think the opposite Im not sad that his single. It will be too sudden to pair him with SW or even with IJ. I guess the writers just didnt have the time. Plus he was always happy with his one sided love and did things not to love him back but more for  her to be happy. Not a loss for YD at all. He still has @nonski and many other patients here whom love him just as much as the OTP. ;)

• Like 19

Doctors Finale Thoughts: Finally Learning To Let Go And Just Love

K-drama, Reviews And Recaps August 25, 2016

DoctorsFinaleextra-1.jpg

By tessieroo

I was initially annoyed that SBS only showed one episode of Doctors last week but then realized how much fun it is to marathon…

Read More

-----------------------------------------

[bnt photo] Jang Hyun Sung Laughs out Loud

cwk7btny1trk6219epoh79oc1x2u4wd6.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Jo Hee Sun] Drama ‘Doctors’ had an after-party at a restaurant in Yeouido, Seoul on August 24.

‘Doctors’ is about a man and a woman became doctors after their struggles in the past and it draws their growths and love while they work at a hospital. Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung and others appeared in it.

Meanwhile, ‘Doctors’ finished its last episode x  x  x. (photo by bntnews DB)

[bnt photo] Lee Sung Kyung Brightens up the Site

01nuogtq1snz6on2jknyd4h0aden23h2.jpg

[bnt photo] Kim Kang Hyun Waves His Hands

cudw8sy2mu9xxpxn2lse547x86z1zs53.jpg

l4lipakm1hutzkwl4nrmc8z6sqrh5kug.jpg

More HD Pics

1472038588-64-org.jpg

1472038831-18-org.jpg

1472038209-0-org.jpg

Source:topstarnews

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Yoon do loves a women with history.. sae wo already hd her history. She hurt by her father but she adore her father, she accept & open her heart for her evil father (but lucky he turn himself to be a better person after the surgery.he cn admit his wrong doing is enough for me)

But thn, sae wo already taken by YG. lol.. poor yoon do. 

YoonDo would be second lead who ended up by loving HyeJung, he proven that true love between JiHong and HyeJung is real no matter YoonDo loves and does good things for HyeJung, HyeJung loves only her HongHongHong. In addition, YoonDo also showed audiences how nice JiHong is to even his rival love as YoonDo. YoonDo's ending without anyone yet made sense.

2 hours ago, ctfzdyhy said:

ermmm really miss this drama.. now i'm stating watching other s drama but why every episode must have kissing scene it made me felt want vomit but when look back doctors kissings scene i realize every kissing step have another feeling make me butterfly felt.

CHECK AGAIN..

First Kissing in The Rain. of course suddenly kiss so she don't know how to react with this kiss. Just like button to on the feeling of love.

Machine Claw Kiss - That time , he jung felt hurt ignore by ji hong and unsure about the feeling. at that time they must check what their emotional level to their hurt. So passionate kiss need and confirm their love each other. other than that, he jung try to enter ji hong live.. so i could felt that passionate kiss. :)

Kiss in Ep 18. Wow.. that time Ji hong so happy coz their problem and revenge will accomplish. No more burden to their relationship.

And Last Kiss.. Happy Ending... When you are happy automatically the atmosphere also change become more lovely.. He jung just like Flower who bloom when she falling in love..

Every Kiss have different emotional level. That why i love it so much. It different with other drama kiss and have high different level emotional feeling.  

I felt the same,KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye can show how lead actor/lead actress can kiss with emotions, no need to try to show audiences that they kisses but characters go with the flow. 

I really like tiny details acted by KimRaeWon in the light scene after KangSoo delivered coffee, JiHong sipped. Residents and nurses requested drink welcome party for JiHong, resident senior mentioned if HyeJung goes, JiHong will go too. HyeJung appeared immediately after her name, JiHong surprised and communicated with eyes contact whether HyeJung wanna join drink party, she comminicated back with yes. So JiHong agreed to Drink welcome party and naturally almost fed HyeJung with his coffee to let her sip but both realized they were with others so JiHong placed his coffee to let HyeJung pick to sip instead.

KimRaeWon acted so naturally as a boyfriend and ParkShinHye too. 

• Like 20

28 minutes ago, parmma said:

Google translate 

Bunny Rabbit jihong Hye Jung # # # # brother, this is my brother 's face, still image video # Sunni Eve not ahyiyi

Google Translate : 
Hi # # # Did you suffer Doctors

It might be Marriage Proposal Scene preparation.

• Like 17