18 minutes ago, JaneS said:

Kim Rae Won's car is stealing the limelight away from him. lol. It is already in the news and people gushing over it. But i will never trade him with anything. He can be in a bicycle for all I care. I love love love him :wub:

hahahaha your post made me laugh..yeah i also never trade him for anything..even if he come by bus i still love him :phew::D and if he came with BMW is a bonus for me LOL!!!

• Like 13
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

have we found out if KRW pushed back his original schedule to attend the trip w/ the cast & crew yet? 

nothing yet .

2 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

hahahaha your post made me laugh..yeah i also never trade him for anything..even if he come by bus i still love him :phew::D and if he came with BMW is a bonus for me LOL!!!

hm , yes ... let's see all this like a bonus . but , man , he really even know how to came out from that car . :D

• Like 10

i have one issue ... if only there's no 'nail things' from d-netz, i think we would have a better ending (a wedding, i think) ...

well, in ep. 18 there's little interaction between HJ-JH and only few scenes for HJ ...

how i wish it would be different ... T__T

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hm , after i was staring at your avatar  picture for like ...  minutes ... :)

400k is basic price . i believe few more USD for what is inside of the car . maybe 100k ? hahaha

anyway , he really know how to make impresion . at least for me . oh ,yeah . :D

I forgot sports car's special features and accessories might equal to half of car price so it might be 600,000 USD.

35 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

So Uri HongHongHong is real life person =Kim Rae Won haha wow..

HongHongHong wears luxury brand cloths and accessories also but female audiences might stare KimRaeWon's vain, leg, face, body and smile till forgetting to notice eg. clothes no matter casual or in suit, his hand lace in 2nd deep kiss scene, his Valentino sport shoes, luxury watch.

By the way, no matter KimRaeWon's wealth is or how high IQ he is or how handsome he is, he always determines over 100% to his acting work, really appreciating like an amazing role model.

• Like 14
41 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

the left guy is play kang soo dongsaeng, right?

The left of JiSoo is indeed Kang Soo and next to him (front left) is a younger boy in a black tshirt with the number 5 on the sleeve is apart of the filming crew

see here he is with KRW and YKS

Spoiler

• Like 14
4 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

By the way, no matter KimRaeWon's wealth is or how high IQ he is or how handsome he is, he always determines over 100% to his acting work, really appreciating like a amazing role model.

yes , his veins ... was he wearing a watch when he show us the veins ? haha

yes , exactly ... he's really a hard working man , this man . all my respects for him .   

• Like 8

awwwwww,I can't believe ,some of us think shin hye become chubby,actually its not, her main problem is she cut her front hair a little short thats why her face look a little chubby.Its 100% hair cutter false.It even can make people look worse.I am suprise because of her hair cut but it will grow anyway.so not problem for me.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Woww kim rae won's car... is it his car?? Lol. So trendy 

Both his car and him make fans crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, trust3 said:

i have one issue ... if only there's no 'nail things' from d-netz, i think we would have a better ending (a wedding, i think) ...

well, in ep. 18 there's little interaction between HJ-JH and only few scenes for HJ ...

how i wish it would be different ... T__T

I believed that nail issue has gone after sincere apology and correction.

Scriptwriter presented true love and how to treasure the loved one in ep18-19 and then back to the Doctors' value in ep20 with ending of JiHong's and HyeJung's one and only love crush and destiny in their lives.

Crews still call charaters' name, they might sometimes call like this to make in the character...but just listening made me think of JiHong HyeJung, I can't stalk them as ep1-20. 

Doctors' wrap up Party 

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v96d2xignMWWx2EnExv0ivL

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1072558

• Like 16
1 hour ago, heyhye said:

Hi all! 

Purposely creating an account to ask this, but if I write a fanfic, continuing from where the show ended, would any of you be interested in reading? 

I don't think I want to drag it for too long as we may all move on to the next drama but I had SO many questions on my mind and how I thought things would be like afterwards. And so I started writing a lil' something and its currently already at 4 pages... but I don't want to continue working on it if no one is bothered to read as I am seeing a good number of you already leaving the thread. :'( 

P.S.: Have been a silent lurker of the thread from the start but I didn't want to create an account just for the show. So please do let me know and show your support if you guys are interested in reading as I created this account just to ask. Would like to take the chance to thank the translators for always translating things so quickly for us and all of your spazzing is hilarious! Makes my weekly waiting a lot more fun and enjoyable even though I am just lurking around. :D

Oh yes please!! Do write it and we will support you :) 

1 hour ago, trust3 said:

i guess, my palm reading regarding his fate line is right :D... another thing, if u see his fingers, u'll know that he's born rich...

Can you tell me more about fingers? :D 

• Like 4
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스