[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@Kasmic ... you already say your words....I am with you ... no need to apologise, because it wasn't your fault that the contest turn into ridiculous .....

I just want to move on from this nightmare.....

I am out :dissapointed_relieved:

@Kasmic and Caregivers Team, of course we dearly love our Doctors and this contest may be one of the best ways to treasure it...however at this point i can't help but wonder whether it is worth all our effort and hard work so far...I'm out with you if thats the case. Its really an honor to be with Caregivers Team these last few days...short time yet full of love and fun  :)

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

The results are out and so are the task for round 2. While i like to say that DOTS should not be eliminàted still i feel this competition isnt as fun as it should be. Im sorry my dearest Caregivers team and patients I feel that I have let you down as well. Im at boiling point and I stressed that Id understand if you want to withdraw as Im seriously considering it too. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!  Weve put our hearts and soul and many endless nights to compile a well written analysis  only to be treated this way.... how is that fair???? Im beyond angry and so heart broken. This is not what I expected....

As our contest representative I sincerly apologise to you all. I feel that Ive let you down. I was so happy to get us all  together but the results and the eventz leading up to it....i cant comprehend it.:bawling:

Again Im sorry team @nonski @Agie @evie7@rori0711 @lclarakl @alcides14ahjumma @anoasys @crssmnd950 @maria1983 @heyhye @jadecloud @joyspartace

Im done!!!!!!

@Kasmic, I understand what you mean.  It's like Peanuts (Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the gang).  Charlie Brown is getting ready to kick the football and Lucy snatches it away. It doesn't seem fair to change the rules. As much as I love DOTS, this was not a round they survived. It will not seem fair if another drama loses the next round and it is eliminated while DOTS remains.

@Kasmic, you did a wonderful job and the fact that Doctors straight out won this round says a lot for the leadership you put forth in ensuring that tasks were completed. As a team, we should be proud of the fact that our favorite drama won more than double the amount of votes as our nearest competitor. So please don't feel dishearten.

• Like 10

I would like to commend the Caregivers Team and all of us here at the Doctors thread for the hard work and support.

I was talking earlier to Kasmic at Line and I'm miffed with the results.

I don't really know if I have the strength or trust to this contest to continue!

@Kasmic thank you for the effort and the guidance, this had been a great journey for us all.

Whether we continue or not, I'm proud I joined the Doctors Team

• Like 10

To all Caregivers and Patients,

Our Caregivers Team would like to extend our greatest gratitude for your support during our first round of the 2016 Kdrama contest. We greatly appreciate your support.  It means a lot to us and it certainly made our efforts fun and worthwhile.  :D :heart: :heart: :heart: :D

Unfortunately we've lost the trust and motivation to continue on. After much discussion, we've decided to officially withdraw from the contest. We deeply apologise for the inconvenience.

We apologise if you wanted us to strive on. Believe me that was our intention but some things just cant be tolerated...:heart: 

We hope all of you can continue to support our DOCTORS drama especially the actors and crew.

Thanks again for your support and understanding. We really appreciate it.

CAREGIVERS TEAM:grin:

• Like 8

@Kasmic Awesome job! Excellent demonstration of  leadership skills! A true leader knows that honesty, good morals, confidence in one's decisions, and fairness are non-negotiable. You really have taken good care of the Caregivers, our team, and the casts and crew that represent the drama Doctors. Once the rules of the "contest " were changed halfway through , without any previous notification, after the 1st offense (where changes had been made to favor the  dramas that were not following the rules of the "contest") and 2nd offense (which made NO sense whatsoever), the right action to take at that point was to withdraw from it.  WE DO NOT SUPPORT UNFAIRNESS nor do we feed dishonesty. We owe that to the viewers, supporters, and  followers of all ages within these threads,  as well as the artists within every drama and most importantly, to Soompi as an entertainment corporation with many rules to foster healthy entertainment  driven by a strong sense of integrity. It was the right decision to withdraw from the "contest" and I support it 100%.

We could see through the votes and comments , as we had seen during and after the broadcast, the love and positive impact  Doctors, and its respective cast's performances, had within worldwide viewers. A drama with meaning brought to life by some of the most talented, if not greatest, actors and actresses within the business at this moment in time. It is written in STONE. CAN NOT BE ERASED. 

Peace and Love to all. :wub:

• Like 9

I agree, I was willing to move on and fight more for our drama, but I don't like being called a cheater. So I will 'move on'. I absolutely love the support shown by the votes this drama received. More and more people are 'discovering' this drama and I think that was reflected in the support we received. It had very good ratings when it aired and continues to received lots of new fans.

• Like 9

SBS ‘Doctors’ Quotes and Narration

July 1, 2016 | Quotes

Doctors is a human medical drama starring Kim Rae Won (Hong Ji Hong), Park Shin Hye (Yoo Hye Jung), Yoon Kyun Sang (Jung Yoon Do), Lee Sung Kyung (Jin Seo Woo) – currently broadcast every Monday & Tuesday on SBS.

This drama portrays the lifelong love journey of a man and a woman who carry scars from their past. Hong Ji Hong graduated from Seoul National University College of Medicine. He’s Yoo Hye Jung’s and Jin Seo Woo’s homeroom teacher during his internship days then he follows his adoptive father’s footstep protecting Guk Il Medical Center. Yoo Hye Jung had a painful childhood, she lives with her grandmother after her father & step-mom abandoned her. Good at fighting, a badass & a good student, she pursues her dream to become a doctor and is now working at the same hospital with the hero, Jin Seo Woo and Jung Yoon Do.

SBSDoctorsQuotes

Episode 1

“If you are destined to meet someone, you will at some point. The person I’m destined to meet is… here” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“Death is not a surprising thing here, though death should be a surprising thing everywhere but the person I’m destined to meet is NOT afraid of death” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“If I get caught hiding something, then they really take me for granted. If I have nothing to be ashamed of, then no one can trample over me” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“If you can’t hide it perfectly then don’t lie” -Hong Ji Hong-

“Being good at studying is a talent so don’t make your own life harder by torturing yourself setting ridiculously high goals if you cannot study.” -Hong Ji Hong-

“‘Just because’ is something that’s said between lovers when they do something illogical!” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“‘Just because’ is an expression to show my sterling qualities to someone who doesn’t understand it” -Hong Ji Hong-

“How can I love without going crazy?”  -Hong Ji Hong-

“A person who takes power needs to have a wide range of experience to have a mature attitude towards having power” -Hong Ji Hong-

“When good memories and a good person come to me at the same time, I have thoughts of becoming a better person” -Yoo Hye Jung-

Episode 2

“Living recklessly is self-abuse. It’s torturing oneself even more ruthlessly than death itself… Even at this very moment of wanting to live recklessly, deep inside my heart I ask ‘How long are you going to live this way?'” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“You don’t love through the heart, you love through the brain” -Hong Ji Hong-

“The only thing you learn from failure is.. you become intimidated” -Hong Ji Hong-

“Why am I yours? I’m mine! No one can have me” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“Don’t be someone who loves someone else, love yourself!” -Hong Ji Hong-

“If you’re happy, smile – don’t cry” -Hye Jung’s grandma-

“Not everything works out because you work hard but you had luck” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I thought of living differently as a simple thing because of one sweet moment of success I experienced. It advertised the fact that the environment that was embracing me was the same.” -Yoo Hye Jung-

Episode 3

“If you were born human, shouldn’t you life a special life?” -Hye Jung’s grandma-

“Becoming crazy when you’re in love is a proof that your brain is active. I drew a line at becoming crazy while loving that’s why I paid the price” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 4

“After I succeeded I realized that success is only sweet when you have someone to share it with” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“How can you have no doubt and be so sure about the things you believe? So if something goes beyond your knowledge, it’s all lies?”  -Yoo Hye Jung-

HJH: “Are you married?” YHJ: “No”
HJH: “Do you have a boyfriend?” YHJ: “No”
HJH: “Okay then!”

“Why would you believe people and make your own judgement when you didn’t hear from the person themselves?” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 5

“In dangerous situation, the body reacts first according to what it’s taught; by its habits and how it practiced. The body’s daily habits are learned in your childhood. Once those childhood years pass, nothing can make up for them.” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“As much as I got hurt while I loved, I grew” -Jung Yoon Do-

“Someone who grows up being protected trusts themselves & society” -Hong Ji Hong-

“The past can’t be altered nor secured. You can only accept it” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“You can’t change circumstances but you can change hearts” -Hong Ji Hong-

HJH: “I will do it.” YHJ: “It’s my fight. I don’t avoid fights that come to me. Don’t worry. I only go into fights that I win.”
HJH- “Don’t forget that I’ll always be next to you – that I’ll be ready to help you anytime.”

“Although it’s nice avoiding things that can be avoided, things that are meant to find you… will find you” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“You became a doctor before dating anyone so your dating cells have died. You can’t recognize the gaze a man gives to a woman” -Hong Ji Hong-

“When I meet you, it’s serious at first but the ending is always comical” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ -Hong Ji Hong-

“At that time, no matter what I ask – it’s going to be a yes, no matter what” -Hong Ji Hong-

“People say this: forgiving isn’t done for others, but for yourself. But you shouldn’t say things like that because forgiveness isn’t as light as it sounds”

Episode 6

“You don’t know how dear something is to you until you lose it…. I had no idea that the little things in life are what really mattered.”

“You said accidents can’t be restored & amended, but the heart can” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“I want to give you something special, from one man to a woman.” -Hong Ji Hong-

“Life is worth living. I also have the chance to savor the little things in life” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 7

“Love between a man & a woman means fighting until one person dies. I don’t know how to love a man because I don’t know how to be loved as a woman” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“Just stay there… I’ll go to you. The person who knows it’s love… is (the one who’s) supposed to move” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I don’t care if it’s false (hope)… it’s better than nothing” -Jin Seo Woo-

“Those who excel in what they do always doubt themselves – that’s how they prevent their mistakes” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 8

“A child might forget her/his parents but parents would never forget their child” -Hye Jung’s Dad-

“A fire doesn’t happen if only one sparks” -Jung Yoon Do-

“For the first time, a girl holds my hand first” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 9

“Revenge helps soothe the anger of a victim, revenge gives you the strength to move forward. I won’t give up until I achieve my goal” -Hye Jung-

“Telling me to be careful is another way of saying you’re scared. All surgery has its own risks.” -Jung Yoon Do-

“In poor surroundings, self-admiration greatly helps you to succeed in life” -Hye Jung-

“When a doctor becomes a guardian of someone they love, they are weak” -Hye Jung-

“In weak surroundings, admiring one’s self greatly helps you to succeed in life” -Hye Jung-

Episode 10

“A genuine meeting can change a person. The person I am with at the moment could alter my life – that’s the reason why while someone hopes for someone, she might be in despair for another” -Hye Jung-

“Seo Woo: I finish my life showing off to others, now I can become a female fatale, seducing a man if I want to
Pi Young Kook: You can never become like that (female fatale) because people who’ll live like that don’t announce it to others; they just do it”

“Yoo Hye Jung: Are you okay with whatever I do?
Hong Ji Hong: Yes, everything’s okay.
Yoo Hye Jung: That’s a fantasy – not everything is okay even in a parent-child relationship”

“You always persuade me that we should do everything together but why do you always try to do things habitually? Is this love? No, that’s just a nuisance. I don’t do love that becomes a nuisance” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“In the past, he gave me ambition that made me want to become a good person. A good person is different from a good man & a good woman” -Yoo Hye Jung-

Episode 11

“Sincere love lets you meet a sincere person. It touched a part of me that I didn’t know – I didn’t even know that I was this kind of man” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I didn’t tell you to hate me – that’s an emotion you feel on your own. Same goes for liking other people” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“(A fight) is good because it means you love each other a lot. Seems like you unconsciously rejected someone who came deeply inside your life. When a woman & a man love, if one cannot go into the other’s life deeply, she’d become lonely.” -In Jo-

“Meet me formally with the man inside you” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“If I accept everything from you, I will not be able to live without you.” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“You give everything to me yet you don’t let me step into your life. I want to give everything to the man I love, to go deep into his life but you do everything by yourself that you don’t need anyone but yourself” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“There isn’t anything that won’t happen” -Yoo Hye Jung-

“When you get older, your child’s road become your road” -Jin Sung Jong-

“To a man, a father figure is similar to himself – to lose a father is similar to losing himself. That day, I lose myself” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 12

“The cells that make up a human constantly maintain a state of instability. Being alive is unstable. In the end, the essence of life changes. Father always told me that making decisions and taking responsibility is a man’s duty. It’s now a new beginning” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I don’t break into an empty house – I decided to walk the messy road but I refuse to be petty” -Jung Yoon Do-

“I realized that waiting for the woman I love could be the most active act” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I want to be part of your life. I’m sorry for telling you to change ~ you can think and make decisions by yourself. I will be by your side” -Hye Jung-

“Back hugs are touching – it gives me the feeling that someone is enduring you from behind & guiding you through life. It’s the biggest joy lovers can give to each other” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 13

“Love is history written as a joint project by two people. The key is to see how much you can understand and accept the other person’s past” -Hye Jung-

“Look deep into your heart and find out whether it’s love or just a feeling or relief… trust and love are two different emotions. When you love someone, you can go until the end even if you don’t trust that person” -Yeon Doo-

“I’m starting the adventure to become part of someone’s life” -Hye Jung-

“Expectations are a form of greed you set up to your standard, hoping someone else will fulfill it” – Yeon Doo-

“The start of relationship is getting into each other’s life and it’s also welcoming your other half to enter your life” -Hye Jung-

Episode 14

“Entering the life of another requires remaining oblivious to the silent but apparent scar in his or her life and not asking about it. It’s about being there by the person’s side supporting quietly” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I wish I have a zipper on my heart so I can open and shut it as I please” -Yeon Doo-

“We all have a past. Misfortune pasts aren’t hindrances from growing in the present. This is the reason why neurosurgeon Yoo Hye Jung is beautiful”

“Something that a stranger blurts out could heal your emotional scar or change the direction of your life. It’s not always your loved ones that mend your wounded heart, it could be one of the people whom we cross path with” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 15

“I won’t stop you from dying but explain to your kids before you kill yourself that it isn’t their fault. No one can replace a dad no matter how much others can help” -Hye Jung-

“You can’t live only doing the things you like” -Hye Jung-

“I wasn’t born into this world to fulfill your expectations!” -Jin Seo Woo-

“We hope for a miracle because we’re insecure” -Hye Jung-

“A miracle didn’t happen – it’s normal miracle doesn’t happen that’s why it’s called a miracle” -Hye Jung-

Episode 16

“Danger doesn’t send warning signals before it comes. While prying into another person’s life, I thought I was safe” -Hye Jung-

“I don’t want to have any regrets, whenever… whatever happens” -Hong Ji Hong-

“Love makes you do stupid things” -Jung Yoon Do-

“I’m following my heart and she’s following her heart. We can’t blame each other for following our heart” -Jung Yoon Do-

“The closer danger approaches me, the closer I feel towards the truth I’m looking for. I must turn danger… into an opportunity” -Hye Jung-

Episode 17

“The truth that can’t be punished by the law – the truth that has no choice but to rely on a good conscience. I chased after that truth to hear a sincere apology… I don’t know how my life will change the moment I find the truth” -Hye Jung-

“Love is a hard emotion to come by” -Jung Pa Ran-

“Why is it that people always begin to understand each other better after they part ways?” -Hye Jung-

“Be good to people before they leave you – be good to me when I’m still around” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I don’t believe in tomorrow… this moment right now is the only thing that matters to me because we might die tomorrow” -Hong Ji Hong-

“Focus on more positive aspects – life is short” -Jin Myung Hoon-

“In order to catch a monster, I have to become one of them” -Hye Jung-

“I don’t get absorbed in vengeance, destruction and punishment as there’s not even enough time to do what I love doing. There’s no tomorrow… for me” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I thought the world would change when the truth gets revealed. The world… doesn’t change” -Hye Jung-

Episode 18

“I once dreamt of revenge. I wanted to kill everyone and take my own life too. What goes around does come around. However, what’s at the center of such karma is the world… not me” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I’m sorry because you’re not happy. Because I said I love you but I can’t make you happy” -Hong Ji Hong-

“I’ve never been happy before. So whenever I’m happy, I tend to look for misery” -Hye Jung-

Hong Ji Hong: “Just don’t forget that I’m here for you”
Hye Jung: “How could I forget? You’re the pillar of my life”

“If you’re going to hang on then I will too” -Kim Woo Jin-

“I earn my living because I work for it not because someone else works for my living. The values I hold while I earn my living are important – what you value is worthless to me” -Hye Jung-

“Justice flows like a river in a place that cannot be seen. You just can’t see it.” -Hong Ji Hong-

Episode 19

“The greatest love that anyone can show for our loved ones is sacrificing ourselves. However… such sacrifice doesn’t beautify humanity” -Hye Jung-

“Family relationships are usually the most difficult ones. You get hurt the most by them yet feel the most attached to them.” -Hong Ji Hong-

“How can you be this cool? I’m really happy you’re my man” -Hye Jung-

“The past doesn’t have more power than the present” -Hye Jung-

“If you made a mistake, you should apologize. Why did you have to hurt someone’s feeling?” -Seo Woo-

“You have to wait until the final moment in life to find the meaning of life given to you. You have to go until the end” -Hye Jung-

Episode 20 [Final]

“You… who found your love & are trying to protect her, are even more cool!” -Yoon Do-

“Don’t disregard one-sided love. When it comes to anything that has the word ‘love’, doing it is better than not doing it at all” -Yoon Do-

“I don’t  know when I started loving him but I’ve been loving him all along. When you meet the one, you forget when your love started” -Hye Jung-

• Like 10

12 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@rori0711, I absolutely LOVE the quotes.  You captured all the highlights from each episode. You bring back such fond memories!!  

7 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@rori0711Second that:thumbsup:

May I third that :glasses:?

@rori0711 Such fond memories. What a flood! Awesome! Thank you for reminding me/us why and how DOCTORS captured our hearts. It was SO DARN GOOD!

On 7/20/2017 at 0:49 PM, alcides14ahjumma said:

@Kasmic Awesome job! Excellent demonstration of  leadership skills! A true leader knows that honesty, good morals, confidence in one's decisions, and fairness are non-negotiable. You really have taken good care of the Caregivers, our team, and the casts and crew that represent the drama Doctors. Once the rules of the "contest " were changed halfway through , without any previous notification, after the 1st offense (where changes had been made to favor the  dramas that were not following the rules of the "contest") and 2nd offense (which made NO sense whatsoever), the right action to take at that point was to withdraw from it.  WE DO NOT SUPPORT UNFAIRNESS nor do we feed dishonesty. We owe that to the viewers, supporters, and  followers of all ages within these threads,  as well as the artists within every drama and most importantly, to Soompi as an entertainment corporation with many rules to foster healthy entertainment  driven by a strong sense of integrity. It was the right decision to withdraw from the "contest" and I support it 100%.

We could see through the votes and comments , as we had seen during and after the broadcast, the love and positive impact  Doctors, and its respective cast's performances, had within worldwide viewers. A drama with meaning brought to life by some of the most talented, if not greatest, actors and actresses within the business at this moment in time. It is written in STONE. CAN NOT BE ERASED. 

Peace and Love to all. :wub:

So, now I see. Well-said, @alcides14ahjumma. My sentiments, exactly.

@Kasmic Chin up. You DID GREAT! I/we stand with you. Thank you for standing up as DOCTORS+PATIENTS and CAREGIVERS' spokesperson.

2KXIEty.gif

:heart: *mwah*

• Like 9

@jadecloud WELCOME BACK SISTA!!! and @rori0711 @maria1983 @evie7 @lclarakl @alcides14ahjumma @Agie @anoasys @nonski @crssmnd950 Ive just logged on here just so I could catch you all. Im so glad your here and post some beautiful msg of support. It makes me feel so much at ease.

After a few days, I braved myself to read the round 2 contest page. Im so glad that I waited a few days as @lclarakl I def wouldnt be like you and I'd most likely post another angry post. Maybe Im too hot headed I dont know. I couldve used this as a driving edge to continue and persevere but in my state of mind I feel like I'd be swearing throughout my writing and wouldnt that be fun for the readers HAHAHA!  Yeah! Im not all that forgiving. 

tumblr_inline_obqcs7UR5J1tsedwm_400.gif

tumblr_oci1xgXyJI1tgg7vho1_1280.jpg

THANK YOU TEAM and returning many virtual hugs, kisses and HI 5's! :heart:

• Like 9

Hello Team!  I was able to open my email and read your messages and that drove me to post here.

This was definitely one of the most traumatic experience I've ever had but also one of the fondest since I was able to rekindle the friendship.

It was hard to be accused when we were just doing our best while others don't.  

The deadline... I can almost see @Kasmic tensed up because we don't know how to convert the @()&()$^ GMT+1 timeline when all this time Soompi and everyone else watching drama had been operating on KST!

All I can say is we did our wholehearted effort and I am proud of everyone.  Campaigning for Doctors was one of the best.  It was fun convincing every people I met to vote for Doctors.

I don't think I would join another contest like this from Soompi or from anywhere else.  

Nevertheless I would join all of you again in other endeavours.  

It had been a fun and memorable experience to be with you again sans the contest hullabaloo and its mods and mean contestants.

Stay strong everyone!

@Kasmic @lclarakl @jadecloud maria1983 @evie7 @alcides14ahjumma @Agie @anoasys @crssmnd950 @rori0711

p.s.

@rori0711 thank you for posting the best moments... I had been looking for that compilation.

• Like 9