[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

On 8/21/2016 at 11:22 AM, docshealme3526 said:

Happy to see this thread kept moving:) 

KRW really gains alots of fans in this drama, fans from all over the world are watching his past drama, its a good start for KRW,  unlike others popular young actor, he did not go around and promote his drama but his hardworking and passion in his acting career have finally bring his fame to another popularity level. Read one of the entertainment articles, those actor who works with PSH will be became famous, truth enough, PSH really bring luck to any of her co-star. Who next? :D

Re-wind last episode, HJ are fortunate to meet JH. After long hours of operation, despite of tiredness, he still in conversation with his beloved gf, listened attentive HJ pouring out her pains:tears: Even made the trip to HJ house and talk to her...is there such person in our real life ?? Wonderful HONG HONG HONG:blush:

I like the detail of acting in the telephone scene between JiHong and HyeJung

- Tired JiHong who stared microneurosurgery and did medical operation for 12 hours, he can almost not open his eyes(exhausted eyes) but he felt HyeJung's sadness. (KimRaeWon showed thorough acting, let rewatch)

- Endured HyeJung who has disappointed with lawyers' response with no hope and disappointment to herself to take action too late, she tried to not show her teary sadness but just after JiHong asked about her shivering voice, she broke out to tell her feeling to JiHong. (ParkShinHye showed each moment emotionally, let rewatch) 

ps. I have never watched any ParkShinHye and KimRaeWon before and also not followed up their lives in the news. After Doctors, I read some news of them, ParkShinHye has several male colleagues who become her male friends who hang out sometimes, it might be difficult for dispatch to really catch to create the big news.  For KimRaeWon, he devotes his life to acting so much, it is like to achieve better scores and more difficult challenges in term of perfectness, rather than rating or recognition.  

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 16

13 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Honest question: is KRW not considered famous in SK? Is he more of a critically-acclaimed actor than a celebrity? I know he's definitely not an idol. Coz I read some comments saying that this pairing with PSH will make him famous, like what happened with her previous leads. Makes him sound like some rookie or class-B actor that no one's really heard about. :huh:

KRW's famous in SK. Knetiven & Kviewer love him very2 much. That why all of his drama was success & got a higher rating (2 digit rating).

i watched all his drama & his movie ... for me, he's superb actor. 

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

okay . don't ... hahaha

maybe my " pervy'' will came like a tornado ...  you already give me some ideas ... but i will keep it for me . hahaha

i believe you will have enough material after tomorrow, no need my idea anymore. you will shower us with your naughty pervy mind again LOL :lol:

on that time, i'll step aside... your pervy is so powerful .. i'm afraid hahaha.........

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Honest question: is KRW not considered famous in SK? Is he more of a critically-acclaimed actor than a celebrity? I know he's definitely not an idol. Coz I read some comments saying that this pairing with PSH will make him famous, like what happened with her previous leads. Makes him sound like some rookie or class-B actor that no one's really heard about. :huh:

I've been watching dramas/movies for about 15 years now, although my perspective is obviously as an international fan, since I've never lived in Korea or anything like that, but KRW is pretty well-known in Korea, for both his drama and his movies.

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I think he is more like a critically-acclaimed actor. To be honest, I think those who said that might be among young k-drama viewers, probably around 15-20 years old or perhaps those who just started watching k-drama less than 6-7 years. I'm 24 years old but I have been watching k-dramas since 2003. I've seen KRW's name many times since years ago. Btw, some Doctors fans in my country were a fan of KRW back then.

• Like 15

Can we all move on from this food truck issue with JS. I really think that there is no bad intention from him or being unpolite...its just a common gesture from a friend or close colleague in the business. It just so happen that he is really friends with 3 of the main casts...plain and simple, let's not put color into this.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Can we all move on from this food truck issue with JS. I really think that there is no bad intention from him or being unpolite...its just a common gesture from a friend or close colleague in the business. It just so happen that he is really friends with 3 of the main casts...plain and simple, let's not put color into this.

I so agree with you. It's just that some people merely blown the issue out of proportion. Let us all be happy for their friendship.

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I think KRW stated in one of his interviews that he wants to be known as a good actor and not a star...and this might mean that he prefers to be recognized for his acting skills and is not so into being famous. The comment on "pairing with PSH will make him famous", I guess it means that he will enjoy a certain level of popularity again, something which he may have not sustained in the past since he really is not conscious about it. Let us not take away the talent and skill of KRW. He is considered a thespian and is well respected for that, being paired with PSH is just a bonus he can enjoy since we all know how well loved she is both in Korea and internationally.

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

KRW's famous in SK. Knetiven & Kviewer love him very2 much. That why all of his drama was success & got a higher rating (2 digit rating).

i watched all his drama & his movie ... for me, he's superb actor.

although im nt his fan but the one movie i did watched and still remember is my little bride and that is so long ago. him n myg is so cute and r really good in it.

from there, i watched bits of this n tht of his drama but i never doubt his acting talent since MLB n even when news abt krw and sh pairing, i thought it wud b a great pairing bc krw is good and sh cn learn so much frm him too (and vice versa).so to say he's nt famous in sk wud be an understatement..maybe nt as famous as in the top 5 of a-list actors ..

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

I think he is more like a critically-acclaimed actor. To be honest, I think those who said that might be among young k-drama viewers, probably around 15-20 years old or perhaps those who just started watching k-drama less than 6-7 years. I'm 24 years old but I have been watching k-dramas since 2003. I've seen KRW's name many times since years ago. Btw, some Doctors fans in my country were a fan of KRW back then.

agree... to be honest half of my friend didn't know about KRW. not even have seen his face before doctore or GB. that's why i rarely have a friend who watch DOCT in my office. but my old friend who watch k-drama/movie from long time ago with me are know how great actor he is. 

for me it's not that he not famous but lately he take heavy role which not a cup of tea for some recent viewer... but he quite well know

• Like 15

Yeap, I agree. Let's just be grateful at all that people are swarming in sending their support and love for cast and crew of doctors. It shouldn't matter what's written or who's face is on. 

I'm just happy knowing that there's so much love for them through food trucks and that the doctors production are being well taken care of and fed - energy supply - check! 

We're already nearing the end, let's please finish this line with love and positivity. That's what we have learnt through messages from doctors or specifically JH... Hehehehe. To live like there's no tomorrow. Cheers, patients! 18 & 19, here we go! 

• Like 20