[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

:glasses:

올해 빛낸 男주인공, 2017년도 기대해…‘태양의 후예’ 송중기·‘닥터스’ 김래원· ‘W(더블유)’ 이종석·‘구르미 그린 달빛’ 박보검·‘질투의 화신’ 조정석·‘도깨비’ 공유 is 뭔들 [SSTV영상]

The Hero of 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won, made the drama glow

올해는 남자 배우들의 활약이 유난히 돋보이는 한해였다. 상반기 송중기부터 하반기 공유까지 이들은 드라마, 영화, 예능, 광고계를 종횡무진하며 대중들의 큰 사랑을 받고 있다. 올해 흥행, 시청률, 화제성 모두 잡으며 인기 바톤터치를 받은 배우들은 누굴까. 2016년 각종 시상식을 빛낼 유력한 후보들을 꼽아봤다.

This year was a time when male actors were outstanding. From the first half of the year to the second half of the year, they have received great popularity among the public, including drama, film, entertainment, and advertising. Who are the actors who received the popular baton touch, catching all the box office, ratings, and topic casts this year? In 2016, I listened to potential candidates for various awards.

439908_264776_942.png

◆ ‘닥터스’ 김래원
‘믿고 보는 배우’ 김래원은 드라마 ‘닥터스’ 흥행을 이끈 일등공신이다. 전작 ‘펀치’(2015), 영화 ‘강남1970’(2015), ‘해바라기’(2006)를 통해 보여준 다소 무거운 이미지를 말끔히 씻어내는데 성공했다. 극 중 능력 있는 신경외과 교수 홍지홍으로 분해 다정다감한 모습부터 능청스러움, 의사로서의 카리스마 넘치는 모습까지 다채로운 면모를 보여줘 인상을 남긴 것. 특히 극 초반부터 “결혼 했니? 애인 있어? 됐다, 그럼”, “남자 대 여자”, “나쁜 계집애”, “나한테는 십 원짜리 입 언제 해줄 거야?” “네가 미치게 생각나더라” 등 설레고 매력적인 대사로 여심을 휘둘렀다. 의지하고 싶은 어른 남자 홍지홍의 모습으로 그는 단순한 로맨스 드라마의 주인공과는 달리 진중함과 달달함 사이 묘한 균형을 맞추며 뻔하지않는 로코남을 구축했다

*google translation

◆ 'Doctors' Kim Rae Won

Kim Rae-won, who believes and sees actor, is a first-class actor who led the drama "Doctors". He succeeded in cleansing a rather heavy image that he had shown through his previous films 'Punch' (2015), 'Gangnam 1970' (2015) and 'Sunflower' (2006). Professor of Neurosurgery Professor Hong Ji-hong, who is a talented neurosurgeon who has a strong sense of character, from charismatic to charismatic, and charismatic as a doctor.

Especially from the very beginning, "Are you married? Do you have a lover? "" When are you going to give me 10 won? "" I thought you were crazy, "and so on. In the image of Hong Ji-hong, an adult man who wants to rely on, he sets up a lochomo that is unlikely to be unequivocally balanced between intimacy and sweetness, unlike the heroine of a simple romance drama.

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=439908

• Like 3

:grin:  :heart:

Top 8 Most Memorable K-Drama Moments of 2016

Is it almost 2017 already? How did we get here? With plenty of good ol’ Korean drama, that’s how. Not that you’ve forgotten them, but here are some of the best onscreen moments that helped us get through the year.

'Doctors': Those kisses!

Okay, we're cheating a little with this one, but it's difficult to choose one out of the many incredible kisses between Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in Doctors!

Their blazing chemistry won over hordes of fans, with many praising the pair's performance and rooting for them to become a real-life couple. Unsurprisingly, Kim Rae Won’s also been getting a lot of compliments and questions (about his kissing technique) since!

http://www.onetvasia.com/games/top-8-most-memorable-k-drama-moments-2016

92123868-c6f6-4fb6-b1e6-4cbee7d6e659.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Happy New year:)

The 10 Best K-drama kisses of 2016

2016 was another great year in K-dramaland, supplying us addicts with countless hours of entertainment throughout the year. It's always fun to look back to see what dramas really stood out from the pack, or in this case, which kisses were the best of the best! From romantic confessions, to intense arguments, and from gorgeous sunsets, to pink locker rooms, this year was filled with so many memorable kiss scenes.

In no particular order, here are 10 amazing and unforgettable kisses from 2016!

Doctor Crush

So beautiful and sweet! Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won really know how to impress viewers with their amazing chemistry. I'm feeling faint - someone call the doctor!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/the-best-k-drama-kisses-of-2016/

• Like 5

Annyeong Patients .... PSH looks stunning tonight and one of the MCs compliment on her beauty... its no wonder shes absolutely stunning.... now where is her partner in crime.....hello KRW.... im looking for you and so is PSH...Hope you both win tonight as well.

• Like 5

I was truly disappointed that they did not win best couple. Their scenes were some of the best romantic scenes I've ever seen in a drama; not just one episode, but in almost every episode after they reunited there was a romantic scene. They are my favorite couple and I would love to see them in another drama together.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I was truly disappointed that they did not win best couple. There scenes were some of the best romantic scenes I've ever seen in a drama; not just one episode, but when almost every episode after they reunited there was a romantic scene. They are my favorite couple and I would love to see them in another drama together.

Awwwww...we feel the same...its just sad that their fanbase is not as large as those who have won...but just the same, we also hope to see them again in another project.

• Like 6

Reminder: 2016 Doctors Soompi Awards Results to be announced tomorrow (January 7th) at 5PM (KST).

Tagging everyone under the spoiler tag (can everyone tag anyone I missed? Thank you!)

Spoiler

@Rin90 @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @andy78 @Yippeuni @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @Yippeuni @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @Hanyeoun @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia @Rin90 @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @jeijei @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y

@parisonheaven @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @whiteangel25 @nonski @Jalhanda @violet88 @evkid @longoverdue @chroniclurker @kate_USA  @Agie @minhye1822 @onnie1509 @DOCDOC @trust3 @ZMK18 @thao_2512 @kixamay @nourymi @CeejayA

• Like 18

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I was truly disappointed that they did not win best couple. There scenes were some of the best romantic scenes I've ever seen in a drama; not just one episode, but when almost every episode after they reunited there was a romantic scene. They are my favorite couple and I would love to see them in another drama together.

:(

yes !!!!!! :(

46 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Awwwww...we feel the same...its just sad that their fanbase is not as large as those who have won...but just the same, we also hope to see them again in another project.

well ... the fans are not kids anymore . at least lots of them . :D

8 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Reminder: 2016 Doctors Soompi Awards Results to be announced tomorrow (January 7th) at 5PM (KST).

Tagging everyone under the spoiler tag (can everyone tag anyone I missed? Thank you!)

Reveal hidden contents

@Rin90 @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @andy78 @Yippeuni @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @Yippeuni @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @Hanyeoun @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia @Rin90 @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @jeijei @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y

@parisonheaven @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @whiteangel25 @nonski @Jalhanda @violet88 @evkid @longoverdue @chroniclurker @kate_USA  @Agie @minhye1822 @onnie1509 @DOCDOC @trust3 @ZMK18 @thao_2512 @kixamay @nourymi @CeejayA

THANK YOU !!!! :D

• Like 8