[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 minutes ago, berries812 said:

:glasses:

Doctors ranked 2nd as the favorite TV show in S.Korea from July to August.

It's the only 2016 drama from SBS to have reached 2nd place.

:w00t::w00t:

congratulation !!

just imagine if this drama has the right promote done :(

• Like 6

11 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha...  lets  VOTE VOTE VOTE ....  Don't stop ......    :w00t:

SBS has added 1 more category yesterday  ----- VOTE for SBS K-Wave Star Award ---- KIM RAE WON + PARK SHIN HYE

its like the popularity award ...  or its to be awarded as TOP10 STAR AWARD 

Vote for your favorite actor who contributed the most to SBS dramas in 2016!

The results will be revealed live during the 2016 Drama Awards.

gif_1e.gif   --  Link to VOTE -----  http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=pop

• - Voting dates : ~ December 30, 2016 (until 24:00)
  • - Note :Only one vote per person a day

haha... of course Our RaeShin / JiHye Couple has contributed a lot lot to SBS  ----- gif_1.gif

its said that ....  'Doctors' which garnered high ratings was the FIRST drama that turned the unusually- low-TV-ratings tide of SBS dramas which aired on the 1st half of 2016 ....   from then on... SBS dramas began to obtain higher ratings .... 

2016_Daesang_3a.jpg

2016_Daesang_4a.jpg

1_lovee.jpg

• Like 7

This really has taken months for me I'm sorry, lol. But the Doctors Soompi Awards are finally here. (Sorry if you think it's really long. I know there are a lot of categories, but I wanted to cover all aspects of the drama... which is why it took so long lol.) All information regarding the awards are as you see below:

24dV9Yp.jpg

GO HERE TO VOTE: 

http://tinyurl.com/doctorsawards16

Tagging everyone under the spoiler tag (can everyone tag anyone I missed? Thank you!)

Spoiler

@Rin90 @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @andy78 @Yippeuni @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @Yippeuni @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @Hanyeoun @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia @Rin90 @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @jeijei @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y

@parisonheaven @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @whiteangel25 @nonski @Jalhanda @violet88 @evkid @longoverdue @chroniclurker @kate_USA  @Agie @minhye1822 @onnie1509 @DOCDOC @trust3 @ZMK18 @thao_2512 @kixamay @nourymi @CeejayA

• Like 20

11 hours ago, Ayame said:

This really has taken months for me I'm sorry, lol. But the Doctors Soompi Awards are finally here. (Sorry if you think it's really long. I know there are a lot of categories, but I wanted to cover all aspects of the drama... which is why it took so long lol.) All information regarding the awards are as you see below:

GO HERE TO VOTE: 

Tagging everyone under the spoiler tag (can everyone tag anyone I missed? Thank you!)

Hide contents

@Rin90 @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @andy78 @Yippeuni @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @Yippeuni @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @Hanyeoun @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia @Rin90 @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @jeijei @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y

@parisonheaven @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @whiteangel25 @nonski @Jalhanda @violet88 @evkid @longoverdue @chroniclurker @kate_USA  @Agie @minhye1822 @onnie1509 @DOCDOC @trust3 @ZMK18 @thao_2512 @kixamay @nourymi @CeejayA

omg , you are amazing :D

DONE !!! thank you for this jorney !!! :D  SOMETIMES HARD TO CHOOSE FOR SO MANY BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ...

Edited by angelangie
DO NOT Quote images
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

GO HERE TO VOTE: 

DONE!!!!! Kudos on your tremendous piece of work @Ayame....you went into such details that I had a hard time picking my choice....good to have portions where we can have 2 choices....what a journey it has been...Doctors is daebak indeed....I will never forget this drama and how emotionally invested it got me with the otp.

• Like 6

@Ayame Thanks for the much needed post if we are to achieve success in making them and drama win. We do need to show our support by exerting ourselves a little in what is a busy holiday season for all. But, this will be our thanks to Doctors cast for their hard work in giving us enjoyable time during the telecast .....leaving wonderful memories to cherish! :blush:

Have a wonderful holidays!

and

Merry Christmas to all those celebrating 

see you all next year....:lol:

• Like 6

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 4:22 AM, Ayame said:

GO HERE TO VOTE: 

Reveal hidden contents

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Ayame^^ for the Awesome effort ~~   you're DAEBAEK ~~  :glasses:  you really cover ALL & EVERY aspect of the drama ~~  Amazing ~~:w00t:

O... what a lovely & sweet & moving memory lane back to the 'Doctors'  & JiHye Couple days ~~~   like others, I also found hard to choose only 1 or 2 for some of the categories...  that proves this drama indeed has many merits ~~   Cant wait for Jan 7 for the results ~~~ :grin:

& Hopefully this drama & RaeShin Couple would get what they deserve at SBS Drama Awards ~~~  :heart:

Merry X'mas & Happy Holidays to you  & all lovely patients ~~  ea987218.gif

by ploy1234 @ploy1234 / soompi KRW

Xmas_ploy1a.jpg

Xmas_ploy1b.jpg

• Like 5

HO...HO...HO...HO...:w00t:

Health, love and happiness I wish to all of you, Merry Christmas and good tidings too. Happy New Year! :heart:

:grin:

Hello ~ @dee89^^     Hope you had a very Merry Christmas too ~ &  wish you a Blessed Fruitful New Year ~~   :heart:

• Like 5

On 12/23/2016 at 10:22 PM, Ayame said:

Spoiler

24dV9Yp.jpg

GO HER

E TO VOTE: 

Reveal hidden contents

@Ayame done voting. thank you very much! love Doctors and everyone here who made it extra special:love::love::love:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year fellows & patients!!! :wink:

• Like 5

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:25 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

Happy Holidays. Hope you all busy voting for this beautiful couple:wub:

Happy Holidays to you too ~~ ^^

YUP ~~  busy voting voting  for #RaeShinForBestCouple   + K-Wave Star Award  ~~~  

3 to 4 days left only ~~~ let us keep on HWAITING ~~~~  :glasses:

BEST COUPLE  -------  http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

K-WAVE STAR AWARD -------  http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=pop

• Like 4