[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I love love love love love! the PD posing the PD Note photos. Speaking from a photographer's POV, they are beautiful and convey so much to make up for all the words unsaid or cut out from the show. Every photo has its purpose - either to show us more BTS, or to complement scenes in the show. The editing of the photo too - its very Korean in the sense its very white, but there's a certain vibrancy for the coloured photos that really captures your attention. This PD also knows when photos should go B/W and it seriously enhances one's feelings for the photos. 

Keeping some favourites here for now because the SBS' site refuses to load properly and I can't view the entire gallery myself yet.

RO78588021_w1000_h0.jpg 

Definitely saw this coming. Kisses always mostly end with a hug but through this photo, you could see how much Hye Jung needed Ji Hong's support, telling her it will all be okay. And Ji Hong did exactly so - letting her rest her head against his shoulders, and the gaze from his eyes. KRW seriously amazes me as a great actor and I am glad he is getting lots of CF calls. The B/W really elevates this photo to another level and reminds me of the other hug photo, where Hye Jung teaches Ji Hong what to do. 

RO26737401_w1000_h0.jpg

Following this hug was probably this scene when he pulls apart and gazes at the girl whose heart he wants to protect. In this scene, its Ji Hong realising how much he has come to love Hye Jung, and he appreciates the other sides of her as much as she wants to be cool and independent in front of him. That he loves her entirely. On the other hand, Hye Jung takes the moment to calm down, to be reassured that things will be okay and she can count on her man. Well done, Shin Hye. You have really converted me from a critic to a die-hard fan. I really hope she continues to get or select roles like these - roles that can show her growth and her acting skills, instead of just whining and crying. Its beautiful.

Argh, if only I can pass a thumbdrive to the PD for him to give me the photos in HQ, original size. :(

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, heyhye said:

I love love love love love! the PD posing the PD Note photos. Speaking from a photographer's POV, they are beautiful and convey so much to make up for all the words unsaid or cut out from the show. Every photo has its purpose - either to show us more BTS, or to complement scenes in the show. The editing of the photo too - its very Korean in the sense its very white, but there's a certain vibrancy for the coloured photos that really captures your attention. This PD also knows when photos should go B/W and it seriously enhances one's feelings for the photos. 

Keeping some favourites here for now because the SBS' site refuses to load properly and I can't view the entire gallery myself yet.

Argh, if only I can pass a thumbdrive to the PD for him to give me the photos in HQ, original size. :(

Really cute JiHong and HyeJung 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

SBS likes to feed off the popularity, not that it's a bad thing. As soon as they have a mainstream hit in their hands, they forget the criteria for what the awards are meant for and just hand it off to someone who got them in the headlines more. 

Doctors was an immense hit from the start to end for SBS. Something they should be glad of since it's their first Mon/Tues drama to hit over 20% ratings in three years. What I'm more upset & disappointed by is the fact that we had lack of presentation or showmanship from SBS. Where were the ads? Where were the active media play? Where were the promotion that SBS was supposed to be responsible for? At the end of the end, it was the loyal fans and fansites that promoted the drama more than the channel. 

What im saying is that at the end of year for the awards show - there is a worry in me that I can't rub off. SBS has ALOT of dramas lined up now. Most is all w/ a lot of hit starts. All I am asking for is for Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won to get the recognition they deserve for their portrayal of the characters they did in Doctors. PSH is practically SBS's ratings daughter due to her success within the dramas she has w/ them. I have no doubt that she will earn that award that she deserves. For KRW, I'm still on the worried side. As a fan of his for a long time, you may have noticed that this man doesn't have many awards. Not even a lot. It doesn't bother me that he didn't have a lot & I believe that it doesn't even bother him anymore. But as fan of someone, wouldn't the feeling of having one of your favorite actors get the award they deserve?

i don't know. Personally, I'm really upset w/ SBS. Hopefully at the end of the year for the award show, they can prove me wrong. Let's hope for the Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Couple & Daesang award.

Absolutely agree with this. Doctors' success took everyone at SBS by surprise, even Shin Hye's own company who thought it would be a flop. It was meant to be "just another production" to fill in the gaps between blockbusters that they put in effort to promote and media play. Point being, Scarlet Heart Ryo airing after Doctors. My worry seems a little more different though - I am worried SBS simply overlook Doctors in their judging given how they didn't even try hard or put in effort into promoting it, instead of acknowledging its success and giving credit to those who make it happen. Sadly, the Korean media industry is never one that is clear cut and straight forward and there are A LOT of strings being pulled behind the scenes that we can never comprehend. In the Kpop world, MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) also stands for Missing Artist Missing Award. I do observe that broadcasting stations have the tendency to award those who are more popular and are of a higher value. I am also sad that KRW have yet to win many awards to his name, especially given that he has proven to me to be a great actor in his own right, but I think that's where it becomes endearing. That KRW acts because he truly wants to, giving zero hoots to the awards. He simply just gives his best in every scene. That's it. 

As for Shin Hye, she had a big breakthrough in her display of skills through the show, but I am doubtful on whether she will win Best Actress or not as its hard to win with a rom-com. Sigh, let's just hope for the best, shall we? 

CCWU5To.png

/hinthinthint/

• Like 20

I am watching punch but instead of concentrating on the eng sub i keep on admiring krw handsome face and his awesome acting. Even if there is no loveline or love interest in the drama, i can see that he has chemistry with his kim ah joong and the girl who played at his secretary which is both beautiful lady. :) 

• Like 14

Credit  pongpang 

HongHongHong's shoews: ep.1-2 Golden Goose

Cqr-DZPUAAAb04b.jpg

Golden Goose ep.3

Cqr-ZSfVMAAWXlS.jpg

adidas Originals Stan Smith Primeknit White / Red ep.5

Cqr_MMOUIAAd_r_.jpg

HongHongHong 's sneaker ep.6 Fred perry

CqsCGMHUMAAYREC.jpg

adidas x la robot ep.10

CqsEnc5UkAAtw4y.jpg

Golden Goose ep.7

CqsW-E6UMAAD_ll.jpg

GOLDEN GOOSE ep.9

CqtGZJaVIAIPn9W.jpg

REKKEN Sneaker sven RK210 ep.10

CqtFQPfUkAA6JCl.jpg

PREMIATA ep.12

CqsXWxBUIAAyUSa.jpg

VALENTINO 'Open' sneakers ep.13

11511222_7188111_1000.jpg

SUECOMMA BONNIE MILLION(black) ep.15

CqtPNVKVIAA7Lnf.jpg

Supercomma B HERO NO.5 ep.16

CqtCTdZUMAARDRA.jpg

SUECOMMABONNIE Sunny sneaker ep.20 

CqtDTrbVIAAFE-9.jpg

• Like 16

@heyhye I absolute agree with it. KRW doesn't have that much awards but is always recognized for his detailed and stellar acting - which makes me absolutely happen. Even with no awards or whatever. KRW doesn't care much for it either, makes me happy. But as a fan of his for so long, an award could mean so much for us all. I don't know. Everything I agree with you on what you said. 

oh ... SBS....maybe this is why I rarely like SBS DRAMAS bc at the end of the year, I'll feel like I'll feel cheated again. 

• Like 12

These are the usual interviews after the drama. 

All the cast will have them not just KRW and PSH, 

I'm sure they will do it after the trip.

It's normal that they talk about their costars and the drama. Since it's the interviews about. 

I hope this will be the ending of Shinhye only do well because he taught her, even in the kiss scene. 

We could clearly see in the BTS she is doing her part. And KRW even confirmed she is smart that she doesn't work alone but have connected with everyone. That's the reason she has chemistry with all her costars

For those who have question, celeb usually have a few phones for different purposes. But Shinhye uses her iphone personally 

For award, I'm certain the cast will win some at the end of the year, especially Shinhye and KRW, They will not ignore a drama that surpassed 20% imo. That's for sure 

I do think KRW would be one of the nominations for Daeksang. Shinhye is still young, she can wait. In fact as her fan I don't want her to win it...yet. It won't help her

But I think LYA will win the Daeksang if her drama will decent or more. It's her comeback after a long time and her acting is critical acclaimed

That leads to KRW would win Top excellence or the one that LJS and JIS won the last 2 years 

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

...nomination for Daeksang. Shinhye is still young, she can wait. In fact as her fan I don't want her to win it...

:w00t:  Young? This award is not for longevity. This is a reward for the talent, professionalism and excellence.

As her fan I want her to win it. PSH is worthy of this award too.)

but ... This is show business. And talent in this business is not the most important thing.
I think the award will receive a completely different person (in which is invested a lot of money).

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

:w00t:  Young? This award is not for longevity. This is a reward for the talent, professionalism and excellence.

As her fan I want her to win it. PSH is worthy of this award too.)

Shinhye is my bias but I'm a fair person.

She has always been good but she never tried to push herself hard. This is only the beginning for me (counting after Heirs when she said she was ready) . She needs a real break-through as the role of her career to deserve that award. 

She has a long way to go. Winning the biggest award will not help her gaining the motivation to challenging herself more right now

And most people would think she doesn't deserve it which lead to more hate. She doesn't need anymore of that

Besides most young actors went through a big slump after winning a Daeksang as well (Besides KSH)... I don't want Shinhye to experience it yet... Maybe years later... 

Just my personal thought. You don't have to agree 

• Like 18

I really want Kim Rae Won to win Daesang this year. He is such a talented actor. But it seems that SBS will only give the Daesang award to those who attended the Drama Awards and we rarely see Kim Rae Won attending those Drama Awards since he is a private person. Let's hope that we can see him in this year's SBS Drama Awards and be awarded for the award he deserved. It's such a pity that his role in Punch was not that really recognized and was only given the PD Award. I hope the Doctors' cast win big time since we are the witnesses of their hardwork and dedication for us viewers to be satisfied, We know how tired they are but still were able to film and they really lack of sleep.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Shinhye is my bias but I'm a fair person.

She has always been good but she never tried to push herself hard. This is only the beginning for me . She needs a real break-through as the role of her career to deserve that award. 

She has a long way to go. Winning the biggest award will not help her gaining the motivation to challenging herself more right now

And most people would think she doesn't deserve it which lead to more hate. She doesn't need anymore of that

Besides most young actors went through a big slump after winning a Daeksang as well (Besides KSH)... I don't want Shinhye to experience it yet... Maybe years later... 

Just my personal thought. You don't have to agree 

I agree at your opinion. Shin hye has still a long way to go. And I think Kim Rae Won needs to win this Daesang Award. Shin Hye is a talented actress, I watch her dramas and I am impressed by it. Her time of winning the Daesang will come since she is good at choosing her projects. Her projects were all a success considering Doctors which is popular and high in ratings, 

• Like 8

Please will everyone who support this drama, PSH, KRW, LSK, YKS purchase the blueray / DVD. We can see from the PD notes and BTS there are many scenes which were filmed but did not end up in the broadcasting episodes. I am not bothered about awards. There is massive competition this year. I am sure if their DVD/blueray sells well it will mean much more.

Link: http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193458&lng=2

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

Please will everyone who support this drama, PSH, KRW, LSK, YKS purchase the blueray / DVD. We can see from the PD notes and BTS there are many scenes which were filmed but did not end up in the broadcasting episodes. I am not bothered about awards. There is massive competition this year. I am sure if their DVD/blueray sells well it will mean much more.

Link: http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193458&lng=2

Yes I barely see people promote the Dcuts here

If they don't have enough 1000 orders, they will not release more BTS and un-released scenes from Jihye and other cast. So please support it if you can. 

It will be very hard to share because of the copyright. They even didn't let DC post gif or any image from it last time with Pinocchio.

So you better have your own DVD 

• Like 10