[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, zia28 said:

This forum is the best for me to release my stress because ep 18...just a few moment ago i want to try watch W because i'm so so boring, then i want to know about storyline and how people recommended W by opening koreandrama.org...but i'm so so disappointed with some comment in there, why they must bring negative comment about doctors..because of that i'm a little annoyed and back here to remove my disappoinment, i know..i know..haters just haters :crazy: for now i'll patient until doctors end to move on another drama :D

you should try W, I do admit its storyline is good and refreshing. just like you, I do hope people would stop bringing down Doctors when talking about W. just leave Doctors alone! Why do they need to blame Doctors when W still can't achieve high rating as much as Doctors did. I am so pissed off 

• Like 16

https://www.dramafever.com/news/k-drama-olympics-best-female-fight-scene-event-/ (votelink)

K-drama Olympics: Women's Fight Scene Event

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Aug 16, 2016

9203eb92-1444-4c8d-bd76-4b93147a43a8.jpg
 0  6284

Last week we held the first two events of the first-ever K-drama Olympics, the Piggyback Ride Event and the Accidental Kiss Event, and today we continue the competition with the Women's Fight Scene Event! Which of these recent Asian drama females do you think deserves the gold for the most badass fight scene?

1. Park Shin Hye in Doctor Crush

This woman knows how to hold her own! Does she deserve the gold for taking down multiple gangsters in one go? 

• Like 13

https://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hyes-charity-spreads-cheer-in-manila/

Park Shin Hye once again proves she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside

by Sholeen Damarwala on Tue, Aug 16, 2016

1ba0f8f8-43e5-498a-9252-908cc66eea98.jpg
 0  21905

Park Shin Hye is quite the controversy's child. Remember this? But while the actress has been fighting fire on various social media platforms, in real life she has been doing much more important things, like changing the lives of thousands of underprivileged children. 

Working alongside relief organization Food for the Hungry, she recently opened a a spanking new children's center in Manila that's named after her and provides educational and emotional support to underprivileged children. But that's not the only reason why we love her. The Doctor Crush actress not only donated her money, but also her time to attend the opening of the center and spend time with the little ones. Look at those adorable pictures! 

Spoiler

93ce661f-f643-447f-ad56-0ab70152bff9.jpg

aceb2764-03bd-4f01-92b2-01d0d52474c6.jpg

• Like 23

4 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha

well ...help me with this ... you have any ideas ?

"Even HJ this time ...she's different , she has this sparkles in her eyes ... a new level of '' we are together'' will happen soon ? '' ...

aigooo.... i have many... no i mean i have no idea :lol:

i see the sparkle are vine, not only Hj.. JH have it too... just give them (room) time... and the new level will begin soon :phew:

• Like 12

A slightly different position of bed scene

CqJJ9V4UIAEM0RC.jpg

credit pic to the owner

[Team Max]소식

김포 팀맥스멀티짐 - SBS드라마 '닥터스', 배우 '박신혜'님 촬영 

울보파이터 이웃추가 | 8시간 전
 앱으로 보기 
본문 기타 기능

KakaoTalk_20160818_115342755.jpg?type=w2

KakaoTalk_20160818_115343382.jpg?type=w2 

Spoiler

김포 팀맥스멀티짐에

요즘 최고로 핫한 SBS 드라마 '닥터스'의 여신!!

배우 '박신혜'님이 찾아주셨어요~~ ?src=%22http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.se2.naver.co

연기면 연기, 미모면 미모 전부 갖춘 

'박신혜'님은 힘든 감정씬 촬영 중에도

방긋 방긋 웃으며 주변분들을 

살뜰이 챙기는 모습이 정말 인상적이었어요!!

퇴근길에도 우리 육대표님을 포함해

체육관 식구들에게 하나하나 인사해주시는 대박 인성까지!! 

엄지 척!!척!!척!! ?src=%22http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.se2.naver.co

역시 마음이 예쁜 사람은 얼굴도 예쁜가 봅니다!?src=%22http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.se2.naver.co

'닥터스' 남은 회차도 쭈욱 대박행진

이어가시길 팀맥스멀티짐이 함께 응원합니다!!

과연 몇회에 우리 팀맥스가 나올까요?

본.방.사.수!!!

credit to the owner

1 hour ago, ixora6 said:

you should try W, I do admit its storyline is good and refreshing. just like you, I do hope people would stop bringing down Doctors when talking about W. just leave Doctors alone! Why do they need to blame Doctors when W still can't achieve high rating as much as Doctors did. I am so pissed off 

I'll because i love LJS/HHJ acting and i more anticipated W than doctors before..i hope enjoy the storyline too after doctors end :)

• Like 7

Base on fan at DC Doctors we had 6 hugs, the last one would happen in episode 18.....back hug at the ring in episode 4 wasn't consider as a hug then......

Spoiler

kim-rae-won-park-shin-hye-doctors-bts.jp

8EdUH89.jpg

credit pic to the owner

On 8/18/2016 at 9:46 AM, trust3 said:

I imagine the 5th hug as hug while they were wearing bathrobe ... kyaaaaaa

It looks so beautiful i love it

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 13

15 minutes ago, ash011 said:

AH i came home now.. Why so silent this forum??? Let's start with the fan fiction? hhaha

So bored.. no bts today also.... Anyone joining me to kill sbs??

Watching olympic again. Haha... 

• Like 6