[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

I think Hye Jung might be the type of person who would get angrier if Ji Hong doesn't react and just hugs her.  She might think he's trivializing her problem and not really giving it the importance that she believes it should have. 

On the other hand, while I do understand your point about Ji Hong just letting her rant and cry her heart out till she's exhausted, I think he was already too exhausted as well that time to cope with her.  I noticed he made this really frustrated sound at one point in their conversation.  He just did an operation that lasted half the day and I'm sure his emotional coping mechanisms were shot down with tiredness.  It's even amazing that he still managed to keep his temper, which shows his level of emotional maturity as well as the depth of his love and concern for Hye Jung.  :)

Agree with you on this....JH is really the ideal bf for HJ's personality...he alone can handle her in a manner that's best for HJ.

I am so enamored with JH in the last scene, he really loves HJ deeply...(I think this was how KRW described his character in this drama).

• Like 16

5 hours ago, dins88 said:

I'm falling in love with character ji hong... really my type... handsome, warming, caring, loving, funny, cute, manly, cooking,devotedly.., so perfect guy... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

whose not?? all woman in here majority will.. even the married women too :D:D

5 hours ago, ash011 said:

I strongly agree with whatever you said!

1. SBS is not showing interest !

They are not promoting the show as other dramas i think, also no huge amount invested in this drama, they didn't expect this drama to be this big hit. And now airing 2 episodes per day proves everything! SBS be fair! Since this drama is a huge hit, i don't get it why they not showing much interest!

P.S: This forum was like a family to me for 2 months, came back here to read comments and make myself happy whenever i was lost in real life! Thanks to this forum and i will always cherish this time and the beautiful people i met here.. :) 

5 hours ago, shinhyefan said:

from the beginning, sbs never promote the doctors to maximum,maybe because low budget or psh/krw not from big 3 company.  scarlet have big budget n pre production so sbs promote them to maximum. just like the legend of the sea.  but you know, sbs don't promote doctors fairly, but have highest rating from all drama sbs until now. we will see the rating scarlet , incarnation jelausy, the legend of the sea. 

i actually think this is a bit OOT so i put it donw here...

Spoiler

about the promotion i think it's not about the big 3 company or not..i have to agree with @ash011 & all who think SBS didn't expect DOCT will be a hit, because actually this drama tend to be heavy, not a comedic or romantic drama that all people love. and also didn't have a particular pretty boy/idol who will boast the ratting. so they keep it low...

at the first i also wonder why DOCT have so less promotion, but frankly to say in my opinion... right now SBS not really into promoting for all the drama not only DOCT. promotion for scarlet not to the maximum either. scarlet production company is YG ent & NBCuniversal who first time produce drama in asia, scarlet also first pre-produce drama for SBS, with a huge budget too. but we only have official teaser few weeks ago. different with KBS did promotion for their pre-produce drama since christmas last years.

but with lack of promotion DOCT still did well and receive huge ratting too, so maybe they will do this kind of technique for some time.. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, emmamama said:
today no filming....i wish they have good rest! hwaiting doctors team!!!!

they deserve long vacation.... they even have to lying on the floor just to take a rest and sleep

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hm , he really has a ...thing with apples  !!! hahahaha 

just like when JH was at the fishing with his dad and HJ .  and we will talk about ... no , no ... no .... hahaha

he decide to learn how to devour apple in sexy way since long time ago... and it's work :w00t::w00t:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

Thanks @parmma :) i find that this comment really on the dot....

"HyeJung anger was understanding but Prof Hong was right.. To get revenge should accompanied by a proper compensation. I think you need have some a trick too~"

she had been blinded by her need to get even after being successfully goaded by MH, however JiHong is level headed here.....so it will be his job no matter how tired he is in trying to pull HyeJung back.....

u know there will be a times MH will fall.....and HyeJung should bid her times and not rushes into it.....as MH had cover his tracks well and a case that long it is honestly a lil hard to get him convicted....JiHong isnt staying back he is slowly fighting back actually.....just that his styles is probably a python lying in waiting for the right moment to strike.....because when he strike he wanted to ensure that he strike the core.... :) 

Agreed indeed. 

I have rewatched ep17 to monitor more details (like more serious than study and work). Hospital president gave a try with new method of telescope surgery but he is incapable to handle scenarios of patient's changed conditions, leading to bed death.

I am not sure whether it is possible for some provincial hospitals to have not capable doctors enough to do difficult medical cases, all patients can't afford or can't have a chance to see highly capable doctors as JiHong, YoonDo, PaRun, InJoo.

I don't know whether incapable doctor is wrong according to law. 

To get grandma's death track record, JiHong had to propose moving such assistant doctor to core provinces (from flashback in grandma's medical operation, this assistant doctors can't even hold tool straight, he was much worse than hospital president) 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yes JH is aware :) however i think JiHong is not staying back but when he did things he want to ensure that he had the winning power to push for it and not going in blind.....

u can see how he execute his move on having the board tip over to his favor by coming up with DBS investment that enable them to back his suggestions of having some internal expansion instead of going outward and open up an elderly center.....

like how he let SW's grandpa knows and aware that he is into something about how his father had passed away....but he didnt call his card out.....

i remember how Dr Kim mentioned that usually JiHong will only push forwards if he has a direct control of the whole situation and not when he has no control over it.....like what happen when SeeWon reported HyeJung due to receiving the sport car from the Mafia boss.....

back to HyeJung.....her desperation was really understandable and somehow along the way she had managed to let MH goaded her into losing her control......one thing like u said this is HyeJung :) can't say it any better than you though :) she is someone who want the truth to be admitted.....she doesnt want much but just a 'sorry' :)

Agreed

3 hours ago, emmamama said:

today no filming....i wish they have good rest! hwaiting doctors team!!!!

I am not sure whether casts and crews have shooting somewhere else(rather than taking a break), to broadcast 2 on Monday and 1 episode on Tuesday might make them work much harder. As we can see scenes in ep17 have just shooted during Sat-Sun; therefore this week they have to finish 3 episodes shooting. 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 11

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

he decide to learn how to devour apple in sexy way since long time ago... and it's work :w00t::w00t:

yes , see ?? we believe is so easy to eat an apple , and more easy to eat an apple sexy way  ...but you need practice , you need to study the weight of the apple , shape , colour , density  .... 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , see ?? we believe is so easy to eat an apple , and more easy to eat an apple sexy way  ...but you need practice , you need to study the weight of the apple , shape , colour , density  .... 

also perfect face agle.. and lips movement so the its look sexy when he devour it.. :phew:

• Like 6

Another touching episode that brought tears to my eyes. Was really touched by the various reactions to KS's surgery. This makes it the 3rd episode in a row to make me shed tears. Before these, I only cried when her grandmother passed away. I don't think the end of the preview suggests JH and HJ would break up but rather that he is saying she can give up on her revenge. Probably related to him finding proof of the secret slush fund.

I hope PSH and KRW will do an overseas tour after the drama ends. PSH did mention she should be touring to meet fans during her first V live video. Hope they come to Singapore!

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

also perfect face agle.. and lips movement so the its look sexy when he devour it.. :phew:

haha

yes , and you must calculate. is all about precision ... is not easy , not at all .

omg , we know we are doomed when we can actually talk for hours about how can you eat an apple sexy way :)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

haha

yes , and you must calculate. is all about precision ... is not easy , not at all .

omg , we know we are doomed when we can actually talk for hours about how can you eat an apple sexy way :)

yes yes yes yes... timing is the most important thing. but don't forget facial expression... you have to know how to do it in nonchalant yet tempting manner..

we are not doom.. it's normal, you know.. sign that our brain is still normal. good excuse thanks to prof. hong

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

haha

Hhahhaha..i love this forum, last night i was so frustrated because the cancelation of tonight ep, but now i'm here smiling again to talk about anything else like this, discussing JH body part is never end :lol:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, zia28 said:

Hhahhaha..i love this forum, last night i was so frustrated because the cancelation of tonight ep, but now i'm here smiling again to talk about anything else like this, discussing JH body part is never end :lol:

never ever ending story ... how can we ever stop talking about doctor JH ? hahaha

20 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

yes yes yes yes... timing is the most important thing. but don't forget facial expression... you have to know how to do it in nonchalant yet tempting manner..

we are not doom.. it's normal, you know.. sign that our brain is still normal. good excuse thanks to prof. hong

normal ? we are not normal ...and our brain the same ... hahaha

yes , here are the most intelligent people in the world :)))))

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, zia28 said:

Does he have 6 pack? I never seen his front naked..what am i talking here gosh ..(i hope no one is below 18 here)

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Does he have 6 pack? I never seen his front naked..what am i talking here gosh ..(i hope no one is below 18 here)

yes , exactly ...what are you talking about ? how can you have those sins thoughts ? how ? '' go away image , go , go ... i will remain white like snow '' . hahaha

here you are on a oasis . pure oasis . we are one with the universe . how can you came here asking something like this ?

hahaha

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , exactly ...what are you talking about ? how can you have those sins thoughts ? how ? '' go away image , go , go ... i will remain white like snow '' . hahaha

here you are on a oasis . pure oasis . we are one with the universe . how can you came here asking something like this ?

hahaha

LOL HAHAHAH :D My bad..I wanted to ask about 6 packs but the topic got diverted :D 

• Like 7