[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Sorry to bother you, I might sound funny. But wanted to ask all of you, how to register to sbs online website so that our help is considered. Wonder if anyone here can help me, do not understand Korean :((( please if you can instruct me, I would appreciate it.

• Like 7

I want the following episodes were more conflict, tension in the work and in love.
HJ's character does not become lenient. She - a fighter. I do not want to see her as cutie.
Love should not be boring. She should be passionate, be not indifferent. Why does not the love triangle? It seems that Dr. Chung(YKS) has surrendered. Is it his difficult path?

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, hina.87_8c8d said:

Sorry to bother you, I might sound funny. But wanted to ask all of you, how to register to sbs online website so that our help is considered. Wonder if anyone here can help me, do not understand Korean :((( please if you can instruct me, I would appreciate it.

sorry chingu.. have not tried it yet.. anyone who has successfully registered?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

Can someone please kindly explain to me why after watching ep 12 it seems HJ is the wrong one because she want JH to change? When in my POV everything HJ said before in the end of ep 10 actually right. When people in love i thought they must learn to depend on each other and protect the other, that what JH trying to do in the begining right? He want HJ to let him help her about grandma's case..so when i watch episode 11 i thought JH was the wrong one because he can't depend on HJ about his problem..but in ep 12 turn out HJ was the wrong one for trying to make JH change..doesn't she just change herself for JH?she now can accept help from people and not trying to solve by herself..

Btw i kind of pity SW eventhough she can be annoying and feel that world is spin around herself and blame HJ if everything go wrong,but she doesn't have someone who give him support or love her except for her friend YG (her family is so .....yaa you know they only care about money....or maybe actually they love her just expressing the wrong way, the material way)..i do kind of hope that YG end up with SW because YG is the only one who always been by her side...and maybe YD can pair up with SH...and IJ can be with YD's uncle because it seems like IJ is the only women who can control his flirtatious behaviour..

The main reason why HJ was "wrong" is because every relationship takes two people. Nobody is completely compatible so in order to fit together, both need to change. Change should not come from one side. Relationships are about giving and taking. While HJ wanted only JH to change, she needed to find out that she needs to change too to become the woman he loves till his dying day.

In the end I suppose it's not even about changing at all. It's about accepting the flaws of the other person to a degree where you can comfortably live with whatever mistakes they make. Nobody is perfect (not even KRW ladies, sorry!). You change to a certain degree to be more compatible, the rest is something the other party in the relationship needs to take for granted.

I'll admit however that HJ did give in a bit too soon. I've never had a relationship where a woman would accept she was wrong that quickly. Most of the time it takes another relationship to accept they were wrong in the previous one :D 

Welcome to the SW-camp! :D I guess SW is more of a victim of circumstances and upbringing than just being a bad person. It would be nice to see YG end up with SW indeed, but it's unlikely. It's un-K-Drama-like to change a person's loving feelings during a K-Drama as it would prove that his/her love was not sincere (enough). But who knows, perhaps writer-nim will take us for a ride :) 

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, hina.87_8c8d said:

are u using google chrome? use your translate page to translating that web , i diid it too  and it works 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

are u using google chrome? use your translate page to translating that web , i diid it too  and it works 

I did that, but once I submit it went back to the first page with the agreement terms. 

• Like 6

Guest twingals

I figured out the registration , how to translate to English, but then it keeps booting me out ......seems like I'm missing some info...anyone had same problem? Now, I've exceeded my requests! :bawling:

11 minutes ago, neenawin said:

I did that, but once I submit it went back to the first page with the agreement terms. 

agreement terms in english right? check the agreement and click foreigner join . 

and then u must fill out the blank form including ur email, sbs will send u verification code , Please check ur email and put 6 digit verification code on sbs form and then confirm ,

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

agreement terms in english right? check the agreement and click foreigner join . 

and then u must fill out the blank form including ur email, sbs will send u verification code , Please check ur email and put 6 digit verification code on sbs form and then confirm ,

I did all that and it said, "Please check your information again." :(

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

'In fact, if he took a more gloomy role, he will become more 'dark' but now because 'Teacher Hong' role is very cheerful, his character becomes more in line with the role, his character will change with the role he plays' (quote from KRW management company personnel)

Does this means we will see a bad KRW haha ? I want to see the change..Maybe he will change while fighting for justice..

• Like 9

5 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

Chingu -- really didn't matter about the rating... because the summer holiday starts and the rating is slightly lower... and SBS (most korea TV companies) focus in overseas markets so our support  (international viewers) is indeed important to them as well.. 

If you really want to help with the rating, please register http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS and watch online - that would help the ratings...

Sorry , but i don't think that international viewers can increase the rating by live- streaming . Or is there another kind of rating ?

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

I really do thank PSH for introducing KRW to me. He is such a professional and good actor. No wonder the knetz call him God-Rae Won!

This is a rough translation of part of an article I read about him in Chinese.

Original article: http://m.hujiang.com/kr/p795801/?source=pc

Bringing you the real 'Doctors'  Teacher Hong - Kim Rae Won

@Tiggie2, Thank you very much for the translation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

DOCTORS WEEK 6 THOUGHTS – LIFE IS FULL OF CHANGES

DoctorsWk6header

Read more on Couch Kimchi

• Like 18

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

Does this means we will see a bad KRW haha ? I want to see the change..Maybe he will change while fighting for justice..

i believe they refer to the fact that in the future ...when he will have another role ... i don't think teacher will change that much . :D 

• Like 10