[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawwwww...."sweet as" :wub:

Spoiler

and if HJ needs to wash her hair hahaha! brings me back to Pinocchio in how she washed kekekeke! :lol:

Lol! Are u kidding??? Ridiculous idea!! Hahaha! Dont do that again park shin hye!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, tatidu said:

waaiiit..... its not back hug ??? so thats mean we get more than 1 hug  then ??? LOL....

and why is this hug make me flutter all over again....damn!!

Yeah, back when the fan posted the BTS picture of this the other week, the fan mentioned that it was a hug and a back hug. So I've been looking forward to it for a while now lol.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, ash011 said:

HJ: Saem ...aish

JH: Can i wash it for you??

HJ: Whattt

JH: kaja let's go take a shower and i will wash your hair 

HAHAHA!!! OMO I love your translations more yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940

7 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Lol! Are u kidding??? Ridiculous idea!! Hahaha! Dont do that again park shin hye!

But Rin her hair came out beautiful... maybe not fresh but def like she stepped out of the salon hahaha! 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ash011 said:

FOR SURE :D And am sorry i haven't mentioned this before..THANKYOU for creating this wonderful page :) It's been like a home for me for the past 3 months..

And don't forget to invite me for our upcoming page when you create one for shinhye next project :P 

Nice to know you chinggue. We dont know each other but naturally bcome so close~ and this is our sweet home, will remain beautiful in my memory~ 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Since we are getting back to back episodes tonight...is it too much to ask if we will get some teaser on Ep 19????

Don't push your luck, Dear....

I saw Oh PD half sleeping in the editing room trying to edit the last ep. Ahahaha.

Fighting Docs Team!!! Crossing fingers to jump in rating since it's back2back and finale!!

19 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawwwww...."sweet as" :wub:

and if HJ needs to wash her hair hahaha! brings me back to Pinocchio in how she washed it kekekeke! :lol:

I'm guessing hospital ER room is not that much of difference than police station. Kekekeke... Oh No! Now I'm imagining Prof Hong sniffing her hair as a result of that 'creative' hair washing method. But I think love conquers all... :w00t:

When is the wrap up party?

• Like 14

1 minute ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Let's be honest.....we all want another kiss scene. With the pattern being 6, 12, I hope ep 18 we at least get something sweet and makes our heart just race while we squeal. ): 

DEFINITELY WITH YOU ON THIS!!!! COME ON...MAKE IT HAPPEN...DON'T BREAK THAT PATTERN PDNIM...PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE.

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

Don't push your luck, Dear....

I saw Oh PD half sleeping in the editing room trying to edit the last ep. Ahahaha.

Fighting Docs Team!!! Crossing fingers to jump in rating since it's back2back and finale!!

I'm guessing hospital ER room is not that much of difference than police station. Kekekeke... Oh No! Now I'm imagining Prof Hong sniffing her hair as a result of that 'creative' hair washing method. But I think love conquers all... :w00t:

When is the wrap up party?

HAHAHAHAHA! LUCK IS NOT ON MY SIDE LATELY DEAR....BUT THERE'S NO HARM IN TRYING :D

• Like 14

Guest parisonheaven

Doctors Episode 18 Scene Translation

Hye Jung: Oh, Teacher.
Ji Hong: You came from Soon Hee's place?
Hye Jung: Yes I helped for a bit before coming back. What is it?
Ji Hong: These words make me feel sad.
Hye Jung: About what?
Ji Hong: We are in a relationship where we can see each other anytime.
Hye Jung: You're right. Are you angry with me?
Ji Hong: What about you? You're not angry?
Hye Jung: I am. I still haven't got over it.
Ji Hong: It's good that you're honest. I am angry too, but I got over it.
Hye Jung: Why?
Ji Hong: Just because.
Hye Jung: This phrase 'just because' implies there is a deeper meaning to it. What is it?
Ji Hong: Today the President came to find you right?
Hye Jung: How did you know? Are you going to lecture me again?
Ji Hong: I am not going to lecture you, you did well.
Ji Hong: You still haven't got over it?
Hye Jung: Yes, I feel sad.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah.
Hye Jung: Yes?
Ji Hong: When did you wash your hair?
Hye Jung: Does it smell?
Ji Hong: Mmm.
Hye Jung: What do I do? I just washed it today.
Ji Hong: That is why it smells so nice.
Hye Jung: Aish, why did you tease me?
Ji Hong: I wanted to make you smile. I haven't seen you smile recently.
Hye Jung: No matter how I think it feels strange. Something must have happened.

*Sorry in advance for mis-translations!