[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

15 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

I heard this drama is awesome.. will watch it as soon as i have a chance ..She has good chemistry with Lee Wan and i heard its daebak! :)

Trust me, I don't think I've ever cried that much watching kdramas. 

Well maybe stairway to heaven... lol! But this... this one totally dried my tear ducts. 

Her performance in there was exceptional. I was hoping she does melodramas like that but then again, it was by luck that her co-star Lee Wan was the perfect combination. Given any lead actor younger or flowerboy-ish, I may not have been bought by the performance. 

I would recommend you watch this! ;)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, evkid said:

Well maybe stairway to heaven... lol! But this... this one totally dried my tear ducts. 

Her performance in there was exceptional. I was hoping she does melodramas like that but then again, it was by luck that her co-star Lee Wan was the perfect combination. Given any lead actor younger or flowerboy-ish, I may not have been bought by the performance. 

I second the motion Lee Wan:wub: (he's the younger brother of Kim Tae Hee)

Off topic he will comeback to the new SBS drama our gap. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, tatidu said:

Doctor No. 1 again in CPI (Content Power Index ) in Korea Entertainment

From this news we knew about Doctors popularity but some people said that Doctors doesnt popular because Doctors never became WW trending on twitter. We knew that most of teenagers like flower boy and they also really active on SNS. For me till now, Doctors is my favorite Kdrama this year not because I'm PSH fans, but the strory is really captured my heart. All cast are great acting not just sell appearance and popularity. Fighting all, 3 episodes left I hope the ending will be great and memorable.

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Guys it's ending ending :( I guess doctors will be my last drama for this year, because i have made up my mind to be more serious into work life.. Of course i will watch all the movies in which shinhye is there.. But the fact is doctor's is ending, have got a mixed feeling since i don't want it to end and also want to see the episodes..

And all the friends whom i have met here are really precious..Please let's all stay together !! There's still soo many things in the way like award shows and all..so let's be together and visit this page atleast once in a day and show our craziness.. :) Cheers to everyone.. 

Lets meat next year with shin hye's new project (i hope she will gt another blockbuster drama next year~) hing~>>

• Like 9

Guest Yammylicious
16 minutes ago, evkid said:

Seems a thumbs up for me, i read it somewhere that this is one of her best or maybe her best at that time.. :w00t:

Thanks for the recommendation, i would download it asap, this must be an A excellent since i read it so many times on social sites..

Comawo chingu ya. :)

Guest Yammylicious
15 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

I second the motion Lee Wan:wub: (he's the younger brother of Kim Tae Hee)

Off topic he will comeback to the new SBS drama our gap. 

Ok, thanks.. Fighting to me lol .. Will i cry a river or an ocean perhaps? :vicx:

10 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Lets meat next year with shin hye's new project (i hope she will gt another blockbuster drama next year~) hing~>>

FOR SURE :D And am sorry i haven't mentioned this before..THANKYOU for creating this wonderful page :) It's been like a home for me for the past 3 months..

And don't forget to invite me for our upcoming page when you create one for shinhye next project :P 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, tatidu said:

this might not accurate...but yeah just enjoy at the moment until the correct translation come out... LOL

LMAO HHAHHAHA... smelling hahahha ... NICE SCENE .. But why do i get a feeling that there wont be a kiss scene today.... :(:( 

• Like 7