[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

15 minutes ago, Ayame said:

It was in Episode 3 as he was moving out from HJ's grandmother's house. I've been doing outfits categories for the soompi awards, so I've pretty much memorized all the outfits for HJ, JH, SW, and YD at this point considering I've spent the last few days doing only that LOL.

I'll post it again, but here's all the outfits JH has had so far (this is what I'm doing for the soompi awards), for anyone that wants to see it all--be sure to open the image in a new window/tab so you can see it in detail, by the way:

Good Job

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Hahahaha!!! we dont get a prize but recognition that we're the Doctors crazy fans.... darn it I shouldve kept my mouth shout. @Agie and @hina.87_8c8d (Welcome r u new too?) We r soooooo busted :joy:

Good Job for all who is Doctors Crazy Fans.... I Will Give now Doctors Crazy Fans Award.....CONGRATULATIONS....

For all Doctors Crazy Fans please give your speech Now....One by One please...:mrgreen:

• Like 9

10 hours got to go! Uri saem we will miss u! Dont want doctors end but still tomorrow is our last doctors day. When this drama end, i will marathon watch the complete version. 

doctors12-00314a.jpg

Spoiler

whn will uri third kiss scene happen? Please ep 18!

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Hahahaha!!! we dont get a prize but recognition that we're the Doctors crazy fans.... darn it I shouldve kept my mouth shut. @Agie and @hina.87_8c8d (Welcome r u new too?) We r soooooo busted :joy:

Who me....yeah I'm proud to become Doctors crazy fans...I watch every episode at least 2 or 3 times....LOL...so I practically memorise some scene that I loooooveee so much...hahahah

I will be camping here until Tuesday and after that I have a trip for a month to the place where I can not use my laptop....

How I wish I could join 2016 Doctors Soompi Awards, sigh....I'm confident I could win...LOL

19 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

Good Job

Good Job for all who is Doctors Crazy Fans.... I Will Give now Doctors Crazy Fans Award.....CONGRATULATIONS....

For all Doctors Scrazy Fans please give your speech Now....

No crazy speech from me :lol: 

If crazy you should see twitter it's going crazy posting snippets of all the eps and PD notes and in IG it's mainly PD note pics and reminders of the back to back ep and time....DC seems to have crashed or is it just me :sweatingbullets:... it's so funny.

And typical SBS is not giving away any spoilers or are they??? (*sigh*)

@Agie Safe travels friend... just download the eps somewhere so you can rewatch it when you have the time. That's what I plan on doing too. :P

As scheduled the lineup for what Korea will be airing tonight: 

L20160822.99002112322i1.jpg

Source: http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160822.99002112322

• Like 13

@Kasmic, Thanks chingu...heheh...yep I already downloaded Doctors until episode 17 in 2 version 720 and 1080....it show how crazy I am...LOL...

Oooh you have the same problem with DC??? I thought it was only me who can not access DC since last night. I thought it was the problem in my laptop...so you think DC crash because Doctors...wow daebak hahahaha

And to help Doctors trending on naver...If you have time please click this link bellow...thank in advance Patients:grin:

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&ie=utf8&sm=tab_etc&mra=bjkw&x_csa={"pkid"%3A"57"%2C"os"%3A"3184652"}&pkid=57&os=3184652&query=닥터스

credit pic to the owner

8 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

No crazy speech from me :lol: 

If crazy you should see twitter it's going crazy posting snippets of all the eps and PD notes and in IG it's mainly PD note pics and reminders of the back to back ep and time....DC seems to have crashed or is it just me :sweatingbullets:... it's so funny.

I think so... been trying to stalk DC few hours ago.. and still cant open the site.. knet must be crazy than us...at least we still have Doctors thread here in soompi, let kept us sane until the still cut or longer preview come out...

• Like 10

u2wF538.jpgomo~ I love this new hairstyle!!! Oppa is so HOT....:wub: 

ctto...

I think so... been trying to stalk DC few hours ago.. and still cant open the site.. knet must be crazy than us...at least we still have Doctors thread here in soompi, let kept us sane until the still cut or longer preview come out...

i can't access from Singapore also...but ok with mobile...you may try

• Like 13

Omo the hair the smile..... :wub:  HJ isnt by your side, I'll forgive you only "just because... your smoking KRW. :blush:

and this one is just tooooo funny. Back in the hey days right KRW?? Can you all just imagine if he does this to HJ on their wedding night... OMO :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 15

Quiz on Episode 3 made me rewatch, I really like the scene when JiHong visited HyeJung in jail, each of them has some feeling but each side react differently

- JiHong might have a crush but due to HyeJung's age and worse situation from rumor, he should do as he did.

- HyeJung admired JiHong and had good feeling but she felt inferior with past bad side not to let him involve. 

Each of them talked the same dialogues with next 13 years but different response, scriptwriter did so well eg.

- HyeJung asked why JiHong always concerned about her life(JiHong didnot answer) while next 13 years, HyeJung asked the same and JiHong can answer seeing HyeJung as his crush. 

- JiHong looked at HyeJung and he gave reason that there was only HyeJung in the room.(as same as he told his dad next 13 years) 

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, emmamama said:

omo~ I love this new hairstyle!!! Oppa is so HOT....:wub: 

ctto...

huaa... what's with his face.. look so mad and scary. he'll give a lesson for people who mess with his lady... scary hong saem come out

u2wF538.jpg

• Like 12