[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

9 hours ago, cupkate said:

I will definitely miss this thread. I'm not an active commenter but I have never missed a single page in this wonderful thread. I loved reading your insights and this has become like a home for me. Thank you guys! 

Thank you for being with us friend! :wub:

4 hours ago, ash011 said:

MY ANGEL !!!!! WHY SOOO PRETTY !!!! YES all ready to watch.. hope the YT livestreaming is good today... Please please

OMO did you guys watch this video????? THOSE 3 SOOOO CUTE.... I Bet LJS will be damn happy watching this haha.. LOVE THERE FRIENDSHIP.. *touchwood*
Spoiler

Spoiler

Eherk! Why kangchul send food truck to real world? Maybe he already makes his mind to leaves manhwa and come with us in real world? Kekeke! 

Omo this friendship makes me really happy. Wish their relation will last forever! *Wink*

According to PSH acting, every drama she star, mostly people commented that her acting bcome better and better. And i thnk this not bcz her acting partner, but herself want to challange herself. Not that im not agree her partner makes her look even greater but each character she bring with different vibe. just believe in her chinggu! Hehehe :D . From flower boy to manly man acting partner... all , she bring her character with successful. 

Spoiler

Even in korea their drama (like heartstring & flower boy next door) not gt great rating but international her drama gt so many spotlight 

I  love youre beautiful, unique character of minam, also cha eun sang (she great potraying high school sweet heart), not to mention FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR  (i just dont believe she is park shin hye, so realistic coz im an introvert like godokmi years ago and godokmi made my heart felt warmer. That not only my self afraid of this world, i change a bit bcz of go dokmi, now i can totally go out and get myself involve to society), pinocchio abt inha being positive and energize made her shine, this doctors also got some strong point of her (i thnk many student want to be like her, even they comes from broken family, they will study hard and be like hyejung, approved to the world that they are not that useless)

And i want to agree tht ROYAL TAILOR were her greatttt work. I was so mesmerize, even the queen doesnt talk much but her expression talk everything inside that she suffered bcz of the king's ego. Lonely enough but she cant run away from palace world.

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Agie said:

Doctors Team Fighting...Gosh Team A still shooting until now...

Spoiler

CqO7o2nUEAA8wlF.jpg

credit to the owner

Who are team A? Team who incharge hyejung + jihong sweet scene? :phew:

@ayame we will participate this doctors soompi award! Thank u for your hard work friend!

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Who are team A? Team who incharge hyejung + jihong sweet scene? :phew:

@ayame we will participate this doctors soompi award! Thank u for your hard work friend!

I don't know who Team A is, probably Team A consist of lead actors hehehe....I'm with you for hoping they shoot the sweet scenes between JH and HJ:wub:

CqbNjRwVMAA6mL5.jpgCqbNOv4VUAUqLbi.jpg

credit pic to the owner

13 hours ago, Agie said:

I don't who Team A is, probably Team A consist of lead actors hehehe....I'm with you for hoping they shoot the sweet scene between JH and HJ:wub:

Spoiler

credit pic to the owner

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Either they are incharge to shoot the very important part in doctors (surgery i mean) or important romantic couple scene (hyejung + jihong nim)

Please do the scene beautifully team A! We rely on you! :D

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 13

@Ayame So cool you've translated the text preview hehehe I dont need to do my regular shout our hahaha! PEACE chingues they know who they are and they can carry on their RL duties... :blush: BTW the Soompi awards- Goodluck in your work. If you need any help let me know, I'll try my best.  good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Here is Puppy on MC-ing in a SBS show... his wearing a massive hat and his so cute that when he took it off so shyly. Hair aside the shirt... seems like his off on holidays. :lol:

Off topic

Source: http://www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=72716

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 18

Doctors Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung-Kyung Yoon Kyun-sang, received snack in the car gift from Lee Jong-seok

2016-08-22

Spoiler

20160822_1471814866_62688000_1.jpg

20160822_1471815174_77998700_1.jpg

20160822_1471814919_59028700_1.jpg

PSH and YKS co-starred with LJS in the drama Pinocchio while he belongs in the same agency with LSK. . . .

Source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=921418

--------------------------------------

Playful Expressions of PSH and LSK on the set of Doctors

2016-08-22

20160822_1471823677_38058100_1.jpg

Source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=921445

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 22

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

Bittersweet moments !!! Its finally here !! The closing chapter of HJ and JH lives as we see it on tv !! 

Going to miss the drama, casts as well as all of you here ! Doctors had me do things for the first time..first time in Soompi and joining the drama thread, first time shipper, first time watching live without understanding a single Korean word !! Had lots of fun spazzing and discussing and sharing opinions with you guys here !

Also, I am glad I started watching Korean dramas..my friends have given me a whole list of new dramas to watch old and new (lets fight ghosts, W, pinocchio, jealousy incarnate, moonlight becomes cloud..and the lists goes on and on !!) I dont know when I will have the time to watch !!!! I told them I cant handle too much and wanna concentrate on Doctors before I move on to a another obsession !

I am also half way watching Punch and wanted to say this since there were comments when I backread on PSH and KRW.

As I watch KRW and compare Punch and Doctors, the word that comes to mind when I see him in Punch is charismatic. Also helps me to really appreciate his acting in Doctors cause the word that comes to mind when I see Doctors after watching Punch is versatile. Prof Hong is the opposite of Jung Hwan his character in Punch. KRW is truly a charismatic and versatile actor and I am happy I discovered him in Doctors ! And I like the word "critically acclaimed actor" that is used to describe KRW cause HE IS !!!

I cant compare for PSH cause I have never watched her other than in Doctors. Its just based on what I read. So I am hoping she will star in that  new political legal thriller as a lawyer that I read here cause i would like to see her versatility in acting which would solidify her footing in the industry even greater than where she is now, which I agree is already good.

Hoping for a fantastic 2 eps tonight and I know this thread will be on fire tonight and tomorrow !!!!

For over 18 years in showbiz with professional recognition, it is sustainably right that KimRaeWon would have focused on acting as an actor and worked with great attitude to improve thorough acting and challenge with versatile roles.

Definitely some of his drama series or films might be well-praised or gotten extremely hits but KimRaeWon has still maintained acting priority. ^___^ (Love story in Harvard, My Little Bride, Gourmet, A Thousand Days' Promise, Punch, and Doctors) 

• Like 18

12 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

For doctors fans here, when jihong wear this shirt? which scene n episode?

Reveal hidden contents

I change my usernama/displayname... to see if work or not...

Completely ignoring your question but Oh my lord he looks so handsome... :flushed::flushed:

I love a man in stripes.. :heart:

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

Hide contents

OMG...I don't remember this scene...but he looks good in stripes and his body is quite buff here...is this really in Doctors drama?

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

OMG...I don't remember this scene...but he looks good in stripes and his body is quite buff here...is this really in Doctors drama?

yes, in doctors drama...how about we go watch doctors again...to see when jihong wear this shirt ?:mrgreen:

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

yes, in doctors drama...how about we go watch doctors again...to see when jihong wear this shirt ?:mrgreen:

It was in episode 3, when JH move from grandma's house after the scandal with HJ...How can I forget those scene...LOL...at that time when I saw him wearing those shirt...I just said...OMG....LOL

R9Jeczq.jpg1jIuwxM.jpg

12 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

Hide contents

Ohhhh i know this scene..this is when he moved out of Grannys house... his last expression of disappointmernt that he had to leave becos of the stupid scandal... am I right??? :D

Btw why did u change ur name?? What were u b4?

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 10

8 hours ago, ash011 said:

Aigoo my eyes..he looks like a kiddo in the first pic and handsome man in second(sexy)... AWW AWW AWW AWW going back to my dreamland with me and honghonghong :D 

you sista.. wake up already... hong hong hong need to work :lol:.

IKR... i don't know how that hot guy come from that kiddo. 

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/BelWatson/Doctor Crush/03/06.gif

Reveal hidden contents

It was in Episode 3 as he was moving out from HJ's grandmother's house. I've been doing outfits categories for the soompi awards, so I've pretty much memorized all the outfits for HJ, JH, SW, and YD at this point considering I've spent the last few days doing only that LOL.

I'll post it again, but here's all the outfits JH has had so far (this is what I'm doing for the soompi awards), for anyone that wants to see it all--be sure to open the image in a new window/tab so you can see it in detail, by the way:

xp371au.jpg

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

hahahahaha! You need not say that, I am all for rewatching this drama, even if will be on solo flight!

12 minutes ago, Agie said:

It was in episode 3, when JH move from grandma's house after the scandal with HJ...How can I forget those scene...LOL...at that time when I saw him wearing those shirt...I just said...OMG....LOL

Congratulations chingu!!!! You and your selective memory on Jihong is daebak!

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

yeah you three all right, it's from episode 3, when he move out from grannya house... you three truly doctors drama fans...I just random insert the image...but you can know which scene is hahahahhaha.....Good JOb :mrgreen:

Hahahaha!!! we dont get a prize but recognition that we're the Doctors crazy fans.... darn it I shouldve kept my mouth shut. @Agie and @hina.87_8c8d (Welcome r u new too?) We r soooooo busted :joy:

• Like 10