[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

5 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

I agree, i prefer KRW and PSH in a new project rather than Doctors season 2, an action movie like what KRW says would be nice !

I think someone said here before..PSH can be a spy who kicks richard simmons like Jennifer Garner in Alias and KRW can be the detective sent to catch her and along the way falls in love with her ! Haha ! Dont wanna waste the chemistry we see in Doctors so they need to have some love lines :w00t:

1 more night to go, cant wait for eps 18 and 19 but sad that its ending soon :tears::tears:

I was about to say that as well @sunflower001....an "Alias" inspired series where both are spy/agents who will have many action packed encounters but will fall in love with each other....awwww.....that is really a perfect project for them.

• Like 10

Please guys don't hate on LJS. He sent the foodtruck to support his friends. It doesn't mean anything as far as to why KRW is not included... I'm sure he doesn't know him personally! Anyways, let's move on and be ready for the finale tom and tue. Doctors fighting!!!

• Like 17

@cupkate don't take those comments about JS too seriously. I'm sure everyone here's just teasing and wouldn't be so petty as to actually take it against him. :) everyone's just passing time between now and the last three episodes of the series. 

@cupkate don't take those comments about JS too seriously. I'm sure everyone here's just teasing and wouldn't be so petty as to actually take it against him. :) everyone's just passing time between now and the last three episodes of the series. 

• Like 11

Happy to see this thread kept moving:) 

KRW really gains alots of fans in this drama, fans from all over the world are watching his past drama, its a good start for KRW,  unlike others popular young actor, he did not go around and promote his drama but his hardworking and passion in his acting career have finally bring his fame to another popularity level. Read one of the entertainment articles, those actor who works with PSH will be became famous, truth enough, PSH really bring luck to any of her co-star. Who next? :D

Re-wind last episode, HJ are fortunate to meet JH. After long hours of operation, despite of tiredness, he still in conversation with his beloved gf, listened attentive HJ pouring out her pains:tears: Even made the trip to HJ house and talk to her...is there such person in our real life ?? Wonderful HONG HONG HONG:blush:

Cr: the owners

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

let's move on... back to the pervy time is better :lol::lol:

DON'T KNOW ... MY PERVY STATE IS SO LOW TODAY ... hahahahaha

what happen ? what ?

i believe because we don't have any material to pervy about . hahahaha

CqZHq-RVYAEJ9xX.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, deara said:

I wondering too why theres no KRW picture on truck food, ...i mean those 4 are main leads in the drama.  thats not polite all :phew:

I agree. I think it's more a question of politeness and courtesy. I'm not sure what the the etiquette is behind sending food trucks in SK but I know in other countries, when you send food or anything to a tv series or film cast, it's usually addressed to all. Maybe that's where the other commenters here are coming from. But of course, like what I said in another post, nothing personal against JS. It's just an honest observation. :)

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

i do believe people here are nice and just tend to teasing, but don't forget fans are still fans dear... it's natural for defending their idol. just like what we did when we heard bad comment about KRW like look old etc... ^_^

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

DON'T KNOW ... MY PERVY STATE IS SO LOW TODAY ... hahahahaha

what happen ? what ?

i believe because we don't have any material to pervy about . hahahaha

it's surprising you still need a material chingu.. i thought you can be pervy just because you see him drink from the bottle... :lol:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

it's surprising you still need a material chingu.. i thought you can be pervy just because you see him drink from the bottle... :lol:

okay . don't ... hahaha

maybe my " pervy'' will came like a tornado ...  you already give me some ideas ... but i will keep it for me . hahaha

• Like 9

Honest question: is KRW not considered famous in SK? Is he more of a critically-acclaimed actor than a celebrity? I know he's definitely not an idol. Coz I read some comments saying that this pairing with PSH will make him famous, like what happened with her previous leads. Makes him sound like some rookie or class-B actor that no one's really heard about. :huh:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, akhenaten said:

Honest question: is KRW not considered famous in SK? Is he more of a critically-acclaimed actor than a celebrity? I know he's definitely not an idol. Coz I read some comments saying that this pairing with PSH will make him famous, like what happened with her previous leads. Makes him sound like some rookie or class-B actor that no one's really heard about. :huh:

hahaha i was thinking the same . hahaha like till now he was not known .

i heard about him long time ago ... and i'm still here . :) and his page on soompi was always active , and with fans ...  now i start to believe maybe those was all his fans :))))

• Like 6