[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know how crazy can it be any further.....they letting the girl doing all the job suddenly ROFL.....

as much as i love it hehehehe i think JiHong better start acting soon :D if not sooner or later HyeJung had him eating out of her palm :D

she will have him wrap around his little finger :D

little ? did you saw his fingers when he put the CD to play ? long fingers , long ...okay , okay ...behave . control , control , control ...

omg , And look AT his face .'' -TEACHER , TEACHER , YUHUUUUUUUU , YUHUUUUU , TEACHER , SAY SOMETHING ! TEACHER !! YUHUUUU HU HU .... "

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Wow you guys are PRO!

PRO's and QUICK too... ANYONE LURKING HERE IN DC - THANK YOU!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-007.gif?1292792379

Take note JH you dont have to look like this if you just dont let her go

RO23287538_w1000_h0.jpgGAH!!! and he did crazy-monkey-emoticon-048.gif?1292792391RO43464992_w1000_h0.jpg

cr as tag

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

DC found the album that is found in JH room. I wonder which song his playing. Interesting choice there PDnim or writers. Very reggae and urban soul like

Daebak.. You're fast, chingu... Just like the title of the album, I think he try to understand what's woman thought through this song..

• Like 16

50 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHAH OMG , this gif , omg ...

omg , i am dead ... and OMG , i already died 1000's  deaths an this topic because of body parts , and because of the comments , and because of how JH and HJ are ... and because of you , guys YOU ARE AMAZING !!!

ahahah...don't die... don't die already.. you can die after tonight ep.. innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

40 minutes ago, trust3 said:

omo omo omo the sealed lips of KRW ...

after the big hands, the veins and now the sealed lips ... i think i'm gonna be insane tonight ... kekekekekekek

@mod : thank you for letting me know

i stop counting from while ago, about what body part that we crazy over, or we will be crazy over. now you add the other one LOL hot1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862509

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thanks better late then never :D:D:D

so InJoo is here on neutral ground :) i love that :) and we need more allied instead of enemy :) they are going to need all the help they can get :D

hahahaha did i see a flustered JiHong? :D the girl hold his hand first and the girl said 'lets date' hahahaha.....and he hasnt even pop the 2nd questions.....

now i wonder who will pop the questions 'Lets get married' :D:D:D

i'm happy to know that IJ at least admit it to JH. hope she will be the true cupid for our lovebird 

will be great if the 2nd question is "are you pregnant??" and as he promise, HJ will answer "YES...!!" embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

• Like 18

Just now, angelangie said:

hahahaa i was saying 'HyeJung' little fingers :D:D 

his is not little ROFL

yes , she has little fingers . but i read " his" . hahaha i i was like ; no , no , no ... not even his little finger is not little . hahaha

hm , i wander wich song he will choose from all those titles . hm !!! ???

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

wow looks at the determination set into his jaw....

pretty please , we don't need others obsessions :)

maybe he will go after her . pray

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, NukeA said:

Daebak.. You're fast, chingu... Just like the title of the album, I think he try to understand what's woman thought through this song..

But I played most of the song none of them match the theme the nearest one is pure music 'love yourself'. I found the lyrics via YouTube but I don't like it - it's to letting go a man who didn't love her and move on etc etc 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

But I played most of the song none of them match the theme the nearest one is pure music 'love yourself'. I found the lyrics via YouTube but I don't like it - it's to letting go a man who didn't love her and move on etc etc 

maybe is not that CD .

• Like 14

Just now, angelangie said:

hahaha he will either later or right after :D

but u bet he will not let the girl get away....he didnt look for her for 13 years to watch her slip away again lols....

No no no....this times she will be hissss... :D

...and SHE WANTS TO BE HIS :)))))

• Like 14

maxresdefault.jpgImage result for doctors crush episode 11 images

@parisonheaven @jayakris @maria1983 Thanks for the translations and also thanks to everyone else who keep our spirits up and smiles:)on our faces..

I meant to say something about the first picture above yesterday somehow seeing HJ with that look when IJ walks in kind of upset me.  I guess because she kind of has this humbled expression. Hoping it was shock & being upset at seeing IJ.  But I kind of wish she would have had a look like she did when Big Boss & His Men In Black were in the ER I 'm a Doctor here and you have just walked into my space like she owns the place....

WOW! WOW! WOW!  HJ makes up for it later when she faces JH dang she not only put her BIG GIRL PANTIES ON!!!  She threw them down along with her heart for him to see!!!

She threw her heart out in the open, she always hoped love could be hers but not like this. She already knows he is her everything. And she is brave enough to tell him!!  She just wants him to allow her to be the same. She pours out herself like never before admits to being afraid of being broken laying it on the line.  She continues to call him Teacher almost like placing her hand out keeping that small safe space between them until she knows where his heart is too.  It's like that line in the sand that once you cross over you just can't go back.  HJ has found herself in a situation no walls, no reservations, no holding her heart back.  She want's to give him her dreams, lay down her life, so she shows him everything and lays down her pride...

I have to admit I wasn't happy reading that JH requested IJ but I guess it's a good thing in a way he sees her as no threat to them. I was surprised that IJ confessed to what she had done long ago and I was glad HJ showed her fighting spirit in her quick reply I will take care of her MYSELF!! But it did make me wonder if IJ has changed or NOT can't wait to find out.. 

One things for sure HJ continues to prove you can overcome anything, be anything, do anything, even stand before the man you have always loved & admired with nothing left to take off and only your soul left to give.....:crazy:

Won't get to watch it live today but I will be thinking about  you all and the pages turning with the speed of sound and hoping it brings on goosebumps and lots of eek moments for me to read about and enjoy later!

:heart:Fighting Patients!!!!

4 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

But I kind of wish she would have had a look like she did when Big Boss & His Men In Black were in the ER I 'm a Doctor here and you have just walked into my space like she owns the place....

OH ,how beautiful write .

I believe HJ see IJ like a woman who was once in JH life ... and for a second she is somehow scared that that woman came once again for JH  .

• Like 14

Guest miss_Addm

Since i was being called out by @Yammylicious, might as well hop in..

Have been lurking, reading and liking almost everybody's posts here and might as well join the fun! :lol:

This thread is a JOY!:w00t: People here are smart in sharing their opinions and are very very funny too!:D The humor is amazing! Those thoughts are out of this world! Crazy!:P

So please welcome me as I would be very happy to be part of this interesting thread that never really sleeps!:wub: 

Ps: Oh i sometimes have a polluted mind so i might kinda be pervy too..ahahaha:lol:

Who wouldn't swoon and drool at KRW?!:w00t: 20%+++Tonight i hope!!!!

After watching the preview, I want them to make up tonight !!! And hopefully get a make-up kiss after what happened in the last eps :wub::wub: i mean it was kind of a fight right ??!

I know we're all in byeontae mode and wanna see hot kisses against the wall type but this would be the first time she kiss him willingly :wub::wub: i wanna a close-up sweet soft lingering kiss, slightly opened lips or soft bites that will leave HJ ( and me) breathless :wub::wub::wub:  gahhhh..i'm fanning nyself thinking about ! Please KRW, dont let us down !!! 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, miss_Addm said:

Ps: Oh i sometimes have a polluted mind so i might kinda be pervy too..ahahaha:lol:

Who wouldn't swoon and drool at KRW?!:w00t:

pervy ? what are you doing here then ? did you ever saw something like this on this topic ? we are just evaluate things , body parts ... all this job is very hard , you know ....

welcome , happy to have you here !! :)

enjoy !!

• Like 11

I'm trying to stay positive that we will have some fluff with our otp tonight so they'd better not leave that newest preview as our last scene for tonight.. I don't want the episode to end on a cliffhanger... 

I want to see and hear JH's response! Tonight!

• Like 17

Oh my god, i am soooo very late, i missed on all the fun these past few days, and now i have a ton of pages to read, thank you everyone for all your posts. 

Not much left til ep 11, i really hope HJ and JH will make up by the end of it. Thank you in advance for all the recaps. 

• Like 18

Guest miss_Addm
3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

pervy ? what are you doing here then ? did you ever saw something like this on this topic ? we are just evaluate things , body parts ... all this job is very hard , you know ....

welcome , happy to have you here !! :)

enjoy !!

Thank you!:wub: 

I just wanna see his Abs.. Lol!:P

is it that much of a request?! Pretty plssssssss..:(

3 minutes ago, miss_Addm said:

Thank you!:wub: 

I just wanna see his Abs.. Lol!:P

is it that much of a request?! Pretty plssssssss..:(

Not much :D talk to the spy ... i believe is not that hard . Look what happen after girls here ( not me ) talk about his veins ...he even pose for us like :" Look , pervy , veinsssssssssss !!! " . hahaha 

• Like 17