[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

On the long talk from HJ to JH.  Quick gist of it is that she is asking him to let her get inside him a bit. She says she wants to meet the true person inside HJH formally (like how people in love do). She says he has done everything he could and more for her, but that she hasn't been able to do anything for him.  He has been completely dominating her life. But he seems so self-satisfied that she can't find out what she can do. She wants to be deep inside his life and fill it up like he does to her.  Finally she ends it by saying she is worried what would happen if he stops loving her.  She said it all rather sweetly too, and all he could do was to sigh.  Nice writing.

Excuse me if I missed some nuance or made a mistake.

Ah, thank you for the summary of that. :) Ooh, knowing what she said makes love her character even more.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, jayakris said:

On the long talk from HJ to JH.  Quick gist of it is that she is asking him to let her get inside him a bit. She says she wants to meet the true person inside HJH formally (like how people in love do). She says he has done everything he could and more for her, but that she hasn't been able to do anything for him.  He has been completely dominating her life. But he seems so self-satisfied that she can't find out what she can do. She wants to be deep inside his life and fill it up like he does to her.  Finally she ends it by saying she is worried what would happen if he stops loving her.  She said it all rather sweetly too, and all he could do was to sigh.  Nice writing.

omg , thank you :)

my heart , my skin !!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thank you for this @jayakris...i can't wait....HJ you go girl...I love what you said...every bit of it and how you delivered it...now I know why it left JH speechless!!!! I don't blame the guy!

Speechless.gif

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Do you guys want to obsessed with KRW's other body parts? Maybe they'll do another fan service and show us that too...

This topic is full of educate ladys  , PLEASE ... hahaha

Well , let say this ; he can show all ... but pices by pices . look , my veins , look , my eyes , look , my hand ... so one , so one ...  and do it exactly like he did with the veins . look here !! hahaha

i love what she said to him . omg , she really wants him !! :heart:

10 minutes ago, starb82 said:

HJ: Ah!! I like the picture of your veins, more!! (byeontae Hye Jung)

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg , people will think i am crazy , is hard not to laugh on this topic . hahahah

• Like 18

Guest Yammylicious
3 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

PDnim, photographer, KRW si... I want to see your six pack...please ..

and I would love that too @shinhyefan:heart: Can we Dr. Hong please?:dizzy:

33 minutes ago, jayakris said:

On the long talk from HJ to JH.  A quick gist of it is that she is asking him to let her get inside him a bit. She says she wants to meet the true person inside HJH formally (like how people in love do). She says he has done everything he could and more for her, but that she hasn't been able to do anything for him.  He has been completely dominating her life. But he seems so self-satisfied that she can't find out what she can do. She wants to be deep inside his life and fill it up like he does to her.  Finally she ends it by saying she is worried what would happen if he stops loving her.  She said it all rather sweetly too, and all he could do was to sigh.  Nice writing.

@jayakris thank you so much !!! I cant help but to sigh too ...HJ, im loving you for what you said to him  !!!  I hope JH gives her a big warm hug and smells her hair (he loves her hair right ?!) while convincing her of his love ! 

• Like 17

okay , now back to the veins ... ups  , i want to say the subject ...

hope JH will do today what HJ is wanting ...because she give him the sign , and even more ; she's like :  '' I want you , silly , what you will do next ? "

yes , yes , what he will do next ? what ? :)

I love this drama !!

• Like 17

Just now, ZMK18 said:

@jayakristhanks a lot for translation.This is our Hye Jung.Truely confession.I'm also speechless like JH:D :D

So excited for tonight!!Can't wait...doctors ya :sweatingbullets:

omg , she really wants him !!

now is his turn . let see what he will do , say ... :heart:

CoMxyG3UkAEd93w.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 17