[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Guest Yammylicious

Omoooo as if I were in a pool drowning with all those pics and updates about tonight's episode 11.:dizzy:

Every words uttered by the 2 seems an aftershock to me.. waaaaaa.. daebak! Can't wait for the translation, chingu-ya .... help!!!!!:astonished:

5 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

@maria1983 I think you right , he show her his online game or our thread :blush: or maybe he ask shinhye phone number?:P

''-Look , PSH , just look what they are talking about me on this topic ... ...just look !! Do you think that i should be scared ?"

I love those pictures . They are so cute  . And i also love HJ shoose .

• Like 16

@irilight I didnt have any purpose to compare Doctors and DOTS. I've watched DOTS and I prefer choose Doctors, because the story is more meaningfull for me. Sorry for DOTS fans.

I think HJ said to JH about what should man do when he love women. HJ doesnt have experience about love, but she can give advice for JH. (Its just my opinion after watching the preview).

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Hmm, not a full translation, but at least part of a translation, rough translation by Yysy_ on twitter:

HJ: You know why I face it all alone? Because I don't like it when you be in danger because of me. As you know there's nothing to lose in my life, but not your life.

Thank you @Ayame for sharing this..<3 Heart warming words from HJ, cant wait what will be JH. Hope they will Solve the past and future together, both of you will be healed.. Just be strong and have faith that everythings gonna be alright without loosing each other,, Hold on.. 

Hope there will be Kiss and Make Up PDnim, Writernim, Jaebal! 

Thank you in advance to our live recappers, screencappers, the gif's, videos, thoughts and more, you are all the sunshine in this forum. Thank you for making it more fun, hot and active.. :heart:

• Like 18

LOL at the vein shot, this is giving me larger suspicions that there are "eyes" here in this thread. 

Giving us specifically what we have all been craving for!

Awaiting translations from kind patients! Someone please calm my heart down! 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Whose in denial now...come on?! His veins is screamin hot and sexy!!!!

He purposely crouched his hand and showed the vein by pointing it with the finger of his other hand (which also covered with sexy veins).

what is THAT all about???

It's like wolverine... wolverine (insert Hye Jung's voice)

*faint

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

For all of us obsessed with KRW's veins....let us drool all together.....ahhhhh such a namja!!!

ok PD nim & KRW -shi you caught us. you really know our weakness, now why don't give us more screen time for that manly veiny hand? red-fox-emoticon-02.gif?1292871600

CoMfeRNVMAA6Ykb.jpg:large

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Whose in denial now...come on?! His veins is screamin hot and sexy!!!!

hahaha

okay , okay !! so be it !!! hot and sexy and one more time hot :D

4 minutes ago, minhye1822 said:

I think HJ said to JH about what should man do when he love women. HJ doesnt have experience about love, but she can give advice for JH. (Its just my opinion after watching the preview).

I BELIEVE EVEN HIM IS SURPRISED ABOUT HER . Like she is so direct to him . hahahah

3 minutes ago, evkid said:

LOL at the vein shot, this is giving me larger suspicions that there are "eyes" here in this thread. 

Giving us specifically what we have all been craving for!

Awaiting translations from kind patients! Someone please calm my heart down! 

spy on soompi . they did this on porpose .  hm , veins , veins ... what's next ? hahahaha

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

For all of us obsessed with KRW's veins....let us drool all together.....ahhhhh such a namja!!!!!CoMfeRNVMAA6Ykb.jpg:large

OMGGGGG !!! They are reading this thread :w00t: why would they show a pic of him showing those hands and veins ??!!  Hmmn..since they aee reading this...can we have a shower scene ?? Pretty pretty pretty pleaseeeee ??! :rolleyes::rolleyes: 

*byeontae mode*

Edited by sunflower001
  • Like 17

Just now, starb82 said:

He purposely crouched his hand and showed the vein.

what is THAT all about???

It's like wolverine... wolverine (insert Hye Jung's voice)

Nyahahahaha....we are going crazy just by the sight of his veins...holy cow...it's comparable with Wolverine???

giphy.gif

• Like 17

Not yet time for the veins ? i mean the episode ... hahaha

I can't wit to see JH reaction . Go after her man !!! Just go !!!

I believe will be beautiful ... i like her direct side . I believe will be so well for the relation ...

CoMDl7UUAAAjeii.jpg

credit to the owner

sad , sad ...stil sad

• Like 22

@Jalhanda, I'm suppressing my laughter so I won't wake up my sleeping son beside me.

But you are just too hilarious.

Do you guys want to obsessed with KRW's other body parts? Maybe they'll do another fan service and show us that too...

Kekekeke....

quoting @maria1983: "Act like a lady... Act like a lady!"

#IheartKRWveins

wouldn't be funny if KRWveins is trending? Kekekeke...

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, starb82 said:

@Jalhanda, I'm suppressing my laughter so I won't wake up my sleeping son beside me.

But you are just too hilarious.

Do you guys want to obsessed with KRW's other body parts? Maybe they'll do another fan service and show us that too...

Kekekeke....

quoting @maria1983: "Act like a lady... Act like a lady!"

#IheartKRWveins

wouldn't be funny if KRWveins is trending? Kekekeke...

@starb82...I am sorry dear...I am on a roll here....one of those few times that I get to give my share on this thread...we have a number of good patients in this place...spazzing with you is a real treat!!!!

On dissecting other parts of KRWs body...we can do that on spoiler =)

• Like 13