[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Whew, finally back in the thread today. Thanks @snowglobe147 for translating the text preview. And thanks to everyone else for posting updates, and links to previews, etc. I can't translate anything from Japanese tonight since everything else has pretty much been translated already, haha. (And I can't translate the recent preview since there are no Japanese subs for it.) I'm just excited for tonight's episode. :)

• Like 21

ohhh our lovely translator cingu... i hope you still awake somewhere and translate the teaser. 

Look like serious conversation, i bet JH never expected JH would put out what inside her heart all at once. :huh:

• Like 16

OMG!!!! Translation please!!!! That was a long talk from HJ and JH could only give a sigh and his pursed lips in the end....what was she talking about?????????!!!!! She practically made him speechless!

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

OMG!!!! Translation please!!!! That was a long talk from HJ and JH could only give a sigh and his pursed lips in the end....what was she talking about?????????!!!!!

maybe is me ...but did JH somehow became distant from his JH ?

in all that they show us from this episode .. i have this vibe . maybe except the moment when they are home ...and they are upset .

• Like 16

AWWWWWWWW...and now they are releasing this HD pics from episode 10....look how sweet they look together....I want a reconciliation later....pls don't drag it to Episode 12.....more romantic moments for JiHye chaebal!

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Hmm, not a full translation, but at least part of a translation, rough translation by Yysy_ on twitter:

HJ: You know why I face it all alone? Because I don't like it when you be in danger because of me. As you know there's nothing to lose in my life, but not your life.

OMG!!!! And this is just part of her lines....what more its entirety.....kyaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Hmm, not a full translation, but at least part of a translation, rough translation by Yysy_ on twitter:

HJ: You know why I face it all alone? Because I don't like it when you be in danger because of me. As you know there's nothing to lose in my life, but not your life.

then JH: But you are my life so I can't lose you.... :D:D (I would like that)

• Like 18

RO99000408_w1000_h0.jpg

I love her shoes... (wrong focus) :P

6 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Reminds me of their talk in the police station after the fire.

• Like 21

Just now, maria1983 said:

credit to the owner

veiiiiinsssssssssss !! :D 

okay , okay ...act like a lady , act like a lady ...

Buahahahahaha... they do lurk here!!!

PD Nim!! Writer Nim!!! Photographer-nim. Anyyeeooong!!!! :w00t:

• Like 23