[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

8 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

You are insane! I have been reading your last posts and my conclusion is that we need a doctor here, but not a neurosurgeon, here we need a psychiatrist! :D You're amazing! When you read all the post 'back to back' and read about his vains, his hands (me), his obssesion with his phone, the colors of his clothing, his serious faces, etc., anyway, I had to laugh out loud because more that one thread of a drama seems like a convention of stalkers. :lol::lol::lol: I'm joking! I really love this thread. And I know that that is the effect of waiting for Monday's episode... Let's keep having fun! :)

what ? what ? who said those words ? we have no idea what are you talking about ... hahaha

and if was something about what you said ... and we  write about those kind of JH parts of bodie ...was strictly on the subject of the drama and how all this will influence the meaning of the subject and of the episodes that will came . of course has nothing of what you are insinuating above . very far from us this sins .

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

LOL, it's very entertaining to see everyone's posts here. XD Anyway, this is a bit of a random thought, but I like how in HJ's room, you can also see the Captain America and Spiderman stuffed animals in the top shelfs, as seen in the preview:

oh , so sweet ... :)

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, evie7 said:

We call that shower angst! I hope the SBS Spy reads your post

Why did you call me w/out tagging me?evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

That's for sure. If they don't make up Monday I will be pouting all day at work on Tuesday:crazy: KRW looks hot in that tight tshirt. If his stylist would only hand him a pair of tight jeans.. It would make this waiting, when are they going to make up, waiting... Go by faster.

@dee89 Real and rational left me 5 weeks ago

ROFL My (byuntae) friend  @evie7 sorry i thought you want your real name still undercover :D.  you should call rescuers asap, because your rationality won't back any time soon...

and @andreasofia16 I think people here share a same family name now.. it's "insane"

@Ayame the rest of the soft toys? she give it back to JH. so he will always have a supply if one day he get jealous again and wanna wreck it to another innocent soft toy. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

Hello everyone..   I am anticipating for today's episode... I've read all the comments. I am ready to see the reaction of JH and HJ  when IJ is in the scene.  I want to see  HJ to be really jealous hehehhe LOL, It's  HJ's time to be jealous. hhehehe. Hope  the episode today  would bring us a satisfying and happy feeling.. Hope another preview of HJ and JH will be release today later before the  show will start..

JH :heart:HJ forever.....

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

what ? what ? who said those words ? we have no idea what are you talking about ... hahaha

and if was something about what you said ... and we  write about those kind of JH parts of bodie ...was strictly on the subject of the drama and how all this will influence the meaning of the subject and of the episodes that will came . of course has nothing of what you are insinuating above . very far from us this sins .

:D You talk about 'JH parts' as if you were talking about the parts of a car! :lol: And yes... I know... All the discussions have to do with its effect on the drama; that's why I talk about his hands... :phew: because for a surgeon, along with his crocs, his hands are the most important value.  ;) And you're right, very far... :blush:  

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

:D You talk about 'JH parts' as if you were talking about the parts of a car! :lol: And yes... I know... All the discussions have to do with its effect on the drama; that's why I talk about his hands... :phew: because for a surgeon, along with his crocs, his hands are the most important value.  ;) And you're right, very far... :blush:  

very , very .... :D

oh , yes ... we will move over his body pa... no , no ... wait , this dosent's sounds inocent , not at all . We will forget that i wrote "body parts " :) and we will focus on the action ... because i am really , really eager to find out how all this will continue . :)  i want some scenes between them that wow's us for days :D

CoJIfseVYAIWb51.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Tiggie2 said:

JH (KRW) and HJ (PSH) spotted filming in a park. Weibo fans speculates a possible kiss scene (don't give me a HJ kick if it doesn't become true)

ctto

I only read the comment and was so happy thinking that I would see HJ and JH together in the same frame, but then I saw ROCKS. The disappointment :cold_sweat:

But I hope the Weibo fans are right at least :blush:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, neenawin said:

I only read the comment and was so happy thinking that I would see HJ and JH together in the same frame, but then I saw ROCKS. The disappointment :cold_sweat:

HAHAHAHAHA

that maybe means that the KISS WILL ROCK !!! Yeah !!!

8 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

JH (KRW) and HJ (PSH) spotted filming in a park. Weibo fans speculates a possible kiss scene (don't give me a HJ kick if it doesn't become true)

thank you . i ''broke '' my eyes trying to see them in that dark night ... was like i almost broke my face in those trees .

14 minutes ago, cupkate said:

Omg the posts are hilarious! This is the effect of waiting crazily for the new episode to air. :w00t:

yes , we became insane . :)))

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, neenawin said:

But I hope the Weibo fans are right at least :blush:

@neenawin, It could be possibly that they are playing hide or kissing behind the stone? :blush: hahaha This waiting, despairs... This isn't good! :D

• Like 15

Oh my dear friends..

I miss you so hahaha

It's really hard for me to log in here bcz i forgot my new pasword. Lol. My bad.

The page is moving fast,

and i can't believe i have to scroll for 50pages..

And i don't know, i love Monday more nowadays..

Lol..

I can't wait for tonite ep but not going to open any streaming link :( 

I will celebrate that In Joo is back. Lol. Lol. Lol..

I believe, tonite episode will give me don't know how to explain feeling..

I'll enjoy everyone recaps & screencaps for today..

Thanks in advance before, for your hard work. :D 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@neenawin, It could be possibly that they are playing hide or kissing behind the stone? :blush: hahaha This waiting, despairs... This isn't good! :D

Yeap, they're behind that rock.Maybe they're at the park playing Pokemon Go and end up finding each other or catching each other's Poke? haha

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Ahhh, they're playing hide and kiss. I'm excited just thinking about it :love:

19 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHAHA

that maybe means that the KISS WILL ROCK !!! Yeah !!!

LOL I bet it will, hopefully the kiss will be steamy and hot unlike the first time. Whew, it's getting hot in this thread. :flushed:

• Like 14