[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

On 2/6/2016 at 7:54 AM, SongMira said:

Oh,I didnt see that title.I just tried to look for information and there was just ,,doctors,,?Maybe it is, i looked if there was already a forum in soompi with name ,,doctors,, and there wasnt any,so I just opened this thread,as Pakshinye is going to accept a role:blink: I havent serched in English actully I jusr read the articles that were in Korean. :blink:

I think when the reports were coming out last night, many of us were looking for the a thread under the name "Doctors," just like you did, @SongMira as that is the title given in all the new reports.

I hope @Rin90, will change the title of this thread accordingly. I am surprised it did not get changed last night, when it was apparent there is a new title for the drama.

It would also help if you had tags in the title, to the actors: Park Shin-Hye, Kim Rae-Won, as well as the Korean title -

닥터스

At this time, because the title on this thread has not been changed despite  the name of the drama having been changed,  as was clearly indicated by every single report that confirmed Kim Rae Won and Park Shin-Hye,  Soompiers still cannot find this thread, and connect it with the actual drama.

• Like 13

On 3/30/2016 at 2:15 AM, maris1 said:

My Note....

The news that we had been expecting is finally here.....
Park Shin Hye finally appears on the small screen on June 20th, Monday......once Jackpot ends...
Let's celebrate and look forward to the drama....
May it be a thundering success....

1. The script is a prize winning one back in 2010.....

so, it was old script? And already completed for sure. Then, i can expect a well written drama plot story.
2. It has a strong female characterization.....which is great because Shinhye will be able to show her mettle as an actress.

i do love strong female lead. This plot reminds me of Protect the Boss, the female lead was a former gangster then become secretary. She fight for her life and never give up. Looking forward for PSH's efforts to survive in cruel society.
3. KRW is a seasoned good actor with strong and popular performances under his belt.......Infact, in 2014, many were expecting a Daesang for his performance in "Punch"............the fact that he accepted the role indicates a strong male lead character as well. This does augur well for the plot of the drama....good main characterizations...

me too! I expect him to win daesang, but what can i do. Rating chose the winner! Joo won did a great job on Yongpal, but KRW did 'crazy job' on Punch. Thats why i hate rating lately (esp for public channel), rating doesnt not really describing the beautiful of the story line.

Im really excited for this drama. Im not a big fan of PSH, but i am waiting for KRW (fallin in love with him after Punch). And the scriptwriter, i did watch High Society - for me it was a 'realistic' love story of the chaebol and a common people. So for this drama, i hope it will be realistic story too. See u next time friends, i will wait for new informations.

• Like 14

@suchadiva42, chingu....

I am so thrilled you started this thread....   :)

Thank you all for info. and POV provided here....!

Waves to friends here....     hello-red-crab

@SongMira also started a thread. And her thread was merged into an existing thread by the old name, that was started back in January (without any confirmations!) 

Personally, I wish Soompi will change their rules, and just dump threads that were opened without confirmations ( in complete disregard to Soompi rules.)

And the first to open a thread with confirmations, abiding by Soompi rules, should be the owner of the thread.   Basically the current habit of  "saving" those threads, is unfair to those who abide by Soompi rules and wait for the confirmations.

Here is the old revived thread.  I hope the name will get changed soon.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381887-upcoming-drama-2016-female-gangster-hyejung-%EC%97%AC%EA%B9%A1%ED%8C%A8-%ED%98%9C%EC%A0%95/

• Like 9

@irilight Hiya chingu dear, thanks for the shoutout. Why aren't you watching Marriage Contract? It's an awesome drama. Come over and check it out, will ya? You know, I'm somehow not a fan of PSH, but I'm willing to check her out again here, just because there's KRW yay! I hope they will have a good spark here. The plot and the supporting cast look interesting too. I'm in, chingu.

Hello everyone :P Oh...PSH-fandom, please don't bash me over my comments 'of not being a fan' on PSH. I'm still open about her. So we will see how she fares in this drama. She's a beauty, there's no doubt about that :P 

Can't wait to spazz with you guys. Thanks everyone, for updates and insights. @Rin90 thanks for starting this thread. You are quick!(Btw, would you update the title, it's confusing...)

• Like 11

Guest ororomunroe

I've merged and updated the thread and title. Next time, just @ one of the k-drama mods or send us a PM so we can fix it quicker :) 

I'm a casual fan of PSH so I'll be here if the script is good.

1 hour ago, ororomunroe said:

I've merged and updated the thread and title. Next time, just @ one of the k-drama mods or send us a PM so we can fix it quicker :) 

I'm a casual fan of PSH so I'll be here if the script is good.

Thank you very much @ororomunroe, for updating the title, and merging the threads...!   smileys-thanks-771216.gif

Glad you will join us too... :)

And glad @jadecloud will join us as well....  (Thank you for the recommendation... Will look into it...)

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Rin90 said:

On 1/15/2016 at 8:24 PM, jongski said:

This confirmed? I'm not a big fan of hers but I can appreciate a drama with good writing acting and directing. I like her acting in her old dramas before that 'the heirs" thing. :D  thanks for the news.  Question now is.. who's gonna be the male lead... I'm more interested :P

This time she will act with her sunbae... Kim Rae Won. :glasses:

Oh so it's really confirmed. The one that I highlighted.. along with the story it's what  makes me want to check out a particular drama.  And to the question back then of which I was more interested. So it's KRW. At least it's not some dolled up flowery boy.. It's an actor with good acting skills. With right script, good story great cast she'll do well with all of that.

The story seems to revolve around neurosurgeons. So...is this gonna be sorta like Brain? Hope not. Just cos It's one of my all time fav kdrama.

• Like 12

@irilight chingu before I posted the pictures of Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye, I went back a couple of pages to see if someone else started this thread in which they did. but I should've went back even further lol. It's ok with me as long as we're here for the same reason and that is to support this drama in anyway. Btw" Thanks for the shout out chingu :D

• Like 16

1 hour ago, suchadiva42 said:

@irilight chingu before I posted the pictures of Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye, I went back a couple of pages to see if someone else started this thread in which they did. but I should've went back even further lol. It's ok with me as long as we're here for the same reason and that is to support this drama in anyway. Btw" Thanks for the shout out chingu :D

@suchadiva42 chingu.. I am sure you did... I know you well enough... I also know that I was frantically looking to see if there is a thread, when I was reading all the announcements.

I am glad it is all resolved now, and we are all in here...  And thank you again to @ororomunroe    :)

It's official: SBS confirms Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye

will star in 'Doctors'

photo707329.jpg

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye will co-star in SBS' "Doctors".

A source from SBS confirmed, "Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won have been confirmed to appear in"Doctors"".

"Doctors" focuses on the realistic sides of the hierarchical system of doctors' circle in terms of their academic clique and social and geographical origins, as well as the relationships between doctors and patients.

The drama depicts turbulent and passionate stories by doctors who would not lose the Hippocratic Oath and still keep trying to accomplish their dreams despite the changing world.

Kim Rae-won will play Hong Ji-hong, a neurosurgeon, who is gifted, personable and greatly popular. Park Shin-hye plays Hye-jeong, a helpless gangster, who has never lost in a fist fight so far. Park Shin-hye will show her dramatic transformation as she later turns into a medical doctor.

"Doctors" has been scheduled to premiere in June, taking over the same airtime from "Jackpot".

source

• Like 16

Hello!!! am so happy this thread already exist!!! thanks a lot!!!!  ... i am so happy because i really miss a lot sh in a drama... i will do my best for find news, articles related to this drama !!! kisses and hugs for all :D

• Like 13

On 1/14/2016 at 4:24 AM, jongski said:

This confirmed? I'm not a big fan of hers but I can appreciate a drama with good writing acting and directing. I like her acting in her old dramas before that 'the heirs" thing. :D  thanks for the news.  Question now is.. who's gonna be the male lead... I'm more interested :P

@jongski  Hi, I'm also not a big fan of hers but love doctors dramas and all the more I'm a huge fan of Kim Rae Won since rooftop alleycat so just for him I'm in trying to get back into the swing of things now since I'm getting more time in my busy schedule..

@suchadiva42,  I see you have drop your 2 cents in this thread we just can't pass up KRW :wub:  I'm slowly bmaking my way back and ready for the summer daily's.. Catch you later..

@Rin90 Thanks for opening this thread..

Shout Out To @irilight @andy78 @jadecloud & @ororomunroe Waving Hi

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, valsava said:

all the more I'm a huge fan of Kim Rae Won since rooftop alleycat so just for him I'm in trying to get back into the swing of things now since I'm getting more time in my busy schedule..

@suchadiva42,  I see you have drop your 2 cents in this thread we just can't pass up KRW :wub:  I'm slowly bmaking my way back and ready for the summer daily's.. Catch you later..

@valsava !  I am so happy you are back, and here with us, chingu....!

김래원-박신혜 / 톱스타뉴스 포토뱅크

• Like 12