[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/park-shine-hye-sends-support-to-lee-sung-kyung/

It is quite sweet that Park Shin Hye sent a food truck to support Lee Sung Kyung for Lee's new drama Romance Doctor, Teacher Kim 2:

'Park Shin Hye’s message in the food truck reads, “Dr. Jin Seo Woo, when did you go to Doldam hospital…You also changed your name…” '

• Like 1

Watching episode 1 and my 3rd Park Shin Hye drama after Memories of Alhambra and Pinocchio. Don’t really like medical dramas but trying this out and liking it so far. Park Shin Hye has a kick-richard simmons role here that is different from the first two that I have watched.

Okay just finished episode 1 and did some reading. So the teacher is going to be her love interest later on!!! Personally I don’t find any chemistry between them. I’m a guy and naturally watch k drama because of the leading lady and the overall story but I also like good chemistry between the love team. 

Up to episode 4 now and there has been a couple of scenes showing "sweet" moment (i.e. microscope moment and the guy running after the girl) between the leads but sadly I still don't feel the chemistry unlike other Park Shin Hye dramas I've watched. I will still soldier on with the remaining episodes because of Park Shin Hye's amazing acting.

• Like 1

10 K-Dramas That Feature Strong, Multi-Dimensional Women

Mar 8, 2020
by Belinda_C

At one point, maybe a decade or two ago, K-dramaland was populated with Candy-type female leads. They rarely had any agency; their storylines revolved around the male leads, only reacting to what was happening or being done to them. Mostly, they were there to be a love interest, to be arm candy. Secondary female characters’ storylines were even more cliché; their sole purpose was to be vindictive and calculating, creating chaos in their wake so the male lead could have a chance to swoop in and “save” the female lead.

While these characters can be entertaining to watch, we also know that this broad-strokes-characterization of women is largely unfair. We women are more complex than just the “bubbly but naive” characters you often see in dramas, and thankfully, as times have progressed, K-dramaland has given us female characters we can actually aspire to be: women who are resilient and strong, who are intelligent and excel in their fields, who don’t confine themselves to the usual notions of femininity; women who support other women. And so as we celebrate Women’s Day and celebrate all the amazing women in our lives, let’s also look at some of the impressive women in K-dramaland who have emerged these recent years and aren’t afraid to show everyone who’s boss.

beyonce-who-run-the-world.gif

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead.

Doctors” (2016)

Doctors.jpg

Not only does Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) have a kick-richard simmons profession — she’s a neurosurgeon — but she can literally kick richard simmons too. Growing up under less than ideal circumstances, it’s no wonder she becomes somewhat of a delinquent in her teenage years. However, somewhere along the way, she decides to do better and make something of herself. She manages to veer away from all the anger and violence from her tough childhood and instead draws from her inner strength and intelligence. And despite all odds, she successfully becomes a respected neurosurgeon and finds work at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country. But she still carries some of that badassery from her teenage years and can still deal out some richard simmons-whooping whenever necessary.

Doctors-gif.gif

Watch the first episode of “Doctors” here:

WATCH NOW

soompi.com/article/1385588wpp/10-k-dramas-that-feature-strong-multi-dimensional-women

• Like 1

Just finished the drama earlier and overall a very nice one with almost everyone having closure. I guess the main loser was Dr Yoo’s father but I can’t really blame Dr Yoo. It’s a bit ironic thought that Dr Yoo lectured the father of the two kids who was about to commit suicide and yet can’t forgive her father. Among all the Park Shin Hye dramas I’ve watched this is the only one so far when I did not find any chemistry between between her and her onscreen partner. I would have preferred had her partner been Jin Seo Woo’s partner. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It’s 30yr since SBS TV 1st went on air, anniversary video to mark the occasion with a look back at the dramas brought on the screen over the yrs Yoo Hye Jung #TheDoctors 2016 0:02-0:08/26sec

via @1marisone/ @mxuntov_ss

img.gif

img.gif

@bykun2

please leave a comment on the original video

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

"Let's get together!" The first meeting kicked up to confession?:joy:Sweet and bloody meeting between Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won! 《Doctors / Collected catches / Subs catches》

"우리 사귑시다!" 첫 만남에 발차기 맞고 고백까지?:joy: 박신혜와 김래원의 달콤살벌한 만남! 《닥터스 / 모았캐치 / 스브스캐치》

765 views • Jul 6 2020

cr: SBS Catch

The jealousy of rumor spreader Lee Seong-kyung.. You and Dameng are now over.

질투심에 루머 퍼트리는 이성경.. 너랑 담탱이는 이제 끝장이야  《닥터스 / 모았캐치 / 스브스캐치》

16,524 views • Jul 9 2020

On 3/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, Bojun said:

Watching episode 1 and my 3rd Park Shin Hye drama after Memories of Alhambra and Pinocchio. Don’t really like medical dramas but trying this out and liking it so far. Park Shin Hye has a kick-richard simmons role here that is different from the first two that I have watched.

Okay just finished episode 1 and did some reading. So the teacher is going to be her love interest later on!!! Personally I don’t find any chemistry between them. I’m a guy and naturally watch k drama because of the leading lady and the overall story but I also like good chemistry between the love team. 

Up to episode 4 now and there has been a couple of scenes showing "sweet" moment (i.e. microscope moment and the guy running after the girl) between the leads but sadly I still don't feel the chemistry unlike other Park Shin Hye dramas I've watched. I will still soldier on with the remaining episodes because of Park Shin Hye's amazing acting.

I guess different people have different tastes.  I find the chemistry between the two of them very good. You can see sparks flying whenever ML looked at the FL as a man. Compared to her earlier dramas, PSH improved a lot here in terms of kissing. I also enjoyed Pinnochio and Memories of the Alhambra but I would rank Doctors higher in terms of the romance.

• Like 1