[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim Rae Won chose Shin Hye amongst his female leads as one of the best teamwork and good memories he had in Doctors!

on Jtbc program 'Please take care of my refrigerator (chef & my fridge):love:

The unforgettable memories & sweet chemistry with #Parkshinhye in #ë¥í°ì¤ ð²ð #PleaseTakeCareofMyRefrigerator #Ep245 #ëì¥ê³ ë¥¼ë¶íí´ #crazyromance  #ê°ì¥ë³´íµìì°ì  #themostordinaryromance #ê¹ëì  #kimraewon  #krw810319  #éä¾æ²  #ê°ê¸°ì #kangkiyoung Cr:JTBC

철벽남 김래원(Kim rae won)이 뽑은 베스트 케미 1인은? ☞ 박신혜 냉장고를 부탁해 245회

Which one of the best chemies was selected by Kim Rae Won?  Park Shin Hye Take Care of the Refrigerator Episode 245

드라마 〈닥터스〉의 박신혜가 케미 원 픽이라는 김래원
영화 촬영 후 〈닥터스〉에 뒤늦게 합류해
빠르게 적응하도록 도와줬다고!
지금 동료인 공효진보다 박신혜를 택해 몰아가기 성공ㅋㅋ

Raewon expressed his gratitude to Shin Hye as she was able to assist him to adjust himself in a faster time during《doctors》drama's shooting although he joined in a later date....

google translate

cr: JTBC Entertainment  https://youtube.com/watch?v=KgavrPv92Yg 

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Kim Rae-won Describes Park Shin Hye as a Fabulous Person 

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Kim Rae-won Describes Park Shin Hye as a Fabulous Person

Actor Kim Rae-won revealed what it was like working with actress Park Shin Hye.

On September 23, Kim Rae-won featured on JTBC's television show 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator'.

During the talk, the hosts Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan asked Kim Rae-won, "You've worked with some of the most popular actresses in Korea, right? Who do you think was your best partner?"

Spoiler

Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan

With a shy smile, Kim Rae-won answered, "Yes, I was extremely lucky." and paused for a bit.

Then, he carried on, "Well, that's a tough one. All of them were great.

" Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan responded, "Oh, come on! Can't you just pick one? We desperately would like to know your answer!

" As Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan continued to insist him on choosing one particular actress, Kim Rae-won laughed and said, "Alright, alright! I would probably say that it's Shin Hye. We co-starred in a 2016 drama 'The Doctors'."

Kim Rae-won

When asked why he chose Park Shin Hye over other actresses, Kim Rae-won explained, "Due to a shooting schedule for a movie, I joined 'The Doctors' about a month later than everybody else.

" The actor continued, "The team had already started shooting without me, so they all already became close and everything. Even before I started feeling awkward, Shin Hye came along and helped me blend in with them.

" He added, "Thanks to her, I was able to get used to the new environment quickly. She was one incredible human being."

Kim Rae-won

(Credit= SBS The Doctors, JTBC Please Take Care of My Refrigerator)

(SBS Star) 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005450009

Spoiler

• Love 2

Kim Rae Won Names Co-Star He Matched With The Best

Kim Rae Won Names Co-Star He Matched With The Best

Sep 23, 2019

Kim Rae Won chose the female co-star he felt he had the best chemistry with!

On the September 23 broadcast of JTBC’s “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” MC Kim Sung Joo introduced Kim Rae Won as the “master of romance” and listed off his notable co-stars, which include Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Im Soo Jung, Moon Geun Young, Jung Ryeo Won, Park Shin Hye, and Gong Hyo Jin.

MC Ahn Jung Hwan then asked which of the distinguished leading ladies Kim Rae Won matched with best. The actor replied, “I was very lucky to work with only good people, so all the dramas did well. I can’t choose between them.”

Unsatisfied with his diplomatic answer, the MCs began to press, and Kim Rae Won finally chose his “Doctors” co-star Park Shin Hye, who also attended the same university as he did. He explained, “The ‘Doctors’ team had already been filming for a month while I was shooting a movie. They helped me so that I could quickly adjust and match well with everyone.”

Kim-Rae-Won-1.jpg

If you haven’t already, start watching “Doctors” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354368wpp/kim-rae-won-names-co-star-he-matched-with-the-best 

Spoiler

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

10 K-Dramas That'll Make You *Love* Park Shin Hye Even More

Let the marathon begin!
by GIGI YIA-MISA | 12 hours ago

park-shin-hye-k-dramas-1574384199.jpg

Park Shin Hye dramas are full of heart. The Hallyu darling made her acting debut in the 2003 classic Stairway To Heaven. In it, she plays the younger version of female lead Choi Ji Won's character. Since then, she's taken on pivotal roles in 11 films and more than 20 dramas, which have seen her play roles that ranged from a cross-dressing rock star to a neurosurgeon who crushes on her high school teacher. Here's a rundown of her 10 must-watch K-dramas.

9. The Doctors (2016)

In a K-drama world full of noona romances, this drama takes a stab at flipping things by featuring love between a young woman and an older man. Shin Hye plays the role of successful neurosurgeon Yoo Hye Jung. Plagued with trust issues, she opens up to see the positivity in life thanks to her teacher, celebrated surgeon Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won).

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-dramas-park-shin-hye-a2661-20191123

• Like 1

For everyone who loves PARK SHIN HYE and  KIM RAE WON DOCTOR CRUSH  is nominated at the AC Fan Choice Awards 2019 as one of the Most Loved Series in Philippines. Please vote  now  by clicking the link on my bio guys  just simply "LIKE AND SHARE" give our support guys Thank you ..#kimraewon #parkShinHye  #raeshincouple #raeshin

For everyone who loves PARK SHIN HYE and KIM RAE WON DOCTOR CRUSH is nominated at the AC Fan Choice Awards 2019 as one of the Most Loved Series in Philippines. Please vote now by clicking the link on my bio guys just simply "LIKE AND SHARE" give our support guys Thank you 

:heart: LINK:https://m.facebook.com/AsianovelaChannel/photos/a.725196374639336/725196557972651/?type=3&source=54

m.facebook.com/AsianovelaChannel/photos/a.725196374639336/725196944639279/?t

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 beautiful female doctors and dedicated to the profession of the Korean dramas

4. Park Shin Hye as Yoo Hye Jung in Doctors

Park Shin Hye first tried acting as a doctor. Unlike other beautiful, gentle female doctors, Park Shin Hye's Yoo Hye Jung has a starting point from a single, extremely awkward student. Until becoming a doctor, Hye Jung was extremely rebellious, independent and strong enough to deal with any type of patient. And of course, Hye Jung is also extremely beautiful, young and possesses a smile that makes even patients fall down.

5 nữ bác sĩ đã xinh đẹp lại còn có tâm với nghề của màn ảnh Hàn: Cả Song Hye Kyo lẫn Lee Sung Kyung đều bất chấp tính mạng vì bệnh nhân - Ảnh 10.

5 nữ bác sĩ đã xinh đẹp lại còn có tâm với nghề của màn ảnh Hàn: Cả Song Hye Kyo lẫn Lee Sung Kyung đều bất chấp tính mạng vì bệnh nhân - Ảnh 11.

5 nữ bác sĩ đã xinh đẹp lại còn có tâm với nghề của màn ảnh Hàn: Cả Song Hye Kyo lẫn Lee Sung Kyung đều bất chấp tính mạng vì bệnh nhân - Ảnh 12.

Read more: https://dramacool.info/4-beautiful-female-doctors-and-dedicated-to-the-profession-of-the-korean-dramas.html

• Like 1