KIM BYEONG SE - CHA MYUNG SUK

KIM BO MI - PARK SONG YI

KIM HYUN JIN - JANG CHUL JOON

DAVID MCINNIS - PETROV

OH NA RA - SHARON KIM

SHIN JU AH - PI EUN SOO

-----

SYNOPSIS

This drama depicts stories between an actor, who has been living as a celebrity star for a long time, and a bodyguard with special investigation rights endowed, who becomes the star’s bodyguard by some inevitable circumstances.

-----

Spoiler

20170410_095209_7627.jpg

TEASERS

SCRIPT READING 

5704_4._Dan_diYn_vien_Man_to_Man_2.jpg

More on page 4

-----

PRESS CON 

20170418_151735_7316.jpg

Spoiler

20170418_151840_6752.jpg

20170418_152048_2068.jpg

20170418_152132_3866.jpg

20170418_152142_5267.jpg

20170418_152301_8070.jpg

20170418_152328_3117.jpg

20170418_152159_9366.jpg

20170418_152346_6575.jpg

20170418_152357_5777.jpg

20170418_152217_8768.jpg

20170418_152228_7501.jpg

20170418_152239_7795.jpg

20170418_152410_5414.jpg

20170418_152428_7313.jpg

20170418_152443_6607.jpg

20170418_152500_8053.jpg

20170418_152510_0718.jpg

---------

20170420_185748_1354.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

Confirmed: Park Hae-jin returns to dramaland for Man to Man

Are we tired of Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap) news yet, or is that not possible? He’s certainly been in a lot of headlines lately. At least time it comes with a confirmation: He will be tackling the lead in Man to Man, a drama in the works for cable channel JTBC, in which he’ll play a bodyguard to a top star.

There’s probably no need to even rehash the details of the plot since you probably still remember them all since the last update about this project mere days ago, which has attached Descended From the Son’s second writer, Kim Won-seok. There’s little other information available about the plot other than that Park Hae-jin will be mysterious and multi-skilled, which seems eminently within his range.

At least now we can turn our attention to which actor they’ll cast opposite him as the famous movie star, and whether he’ll have better luck with JTBC than he did with tvN, although overall you can say cable’s been good to him (we can include OCN’s Bad Guys on that list, and really, even Cheese was a success ratings-wise). Scheduling hasn’t been announced, but barring big changes, I’m expecting it’ll go into JTBC’s Friday-Saturday drama timeslot.

Via IS Plus

credit: Dramabeans

Park Hae Jin to Star in “Descendants of the Sun” Writer’s Next Drama

park-hae-jin4.jpg

March 28, 2016

Actor Park Hae Jin is set to star in JTBC‘s upcoming drama “Man to Man” (literal translation).

His agency WM Entertainment announced the news via a press release on March 29, confirming rumors about Park Hae Jin’s casting negotiations.

“Man to Man” will be the written by Kim Won Suk, who is one of the masterminds behind KBS2‘s currently airing hit drama “Descendants of the Sun.” He recently met with Park Hae Jin to discuss the project, and the two ultimately agreed on joining forces for the project after going over the synopsis and the script.

Park Hae Jin is reportedly taking on the role of a mysterious bodyguard with many talents.

Meanwhile, the actor enjoyed big success with his previous cable dramas tvN‘s “Cheese in the Trap” and OCN‘s “Bad Guys,” and fans can look forward to seeing him back in the small screen sometime this year.

SOOMPI

Thank you for starting this thread, @mysignisflower.

I noticed the thread is not listed in the thread directory, so I sent a PM to Rubie asking her to list it under JTBC, and giving her the thread link. (Usually a good practice when we start a new thread)

Super looking forward to this drama

Park Hae-jin to star in "Man To Man" by writer Kim Won-seok-II from "Descendants of The Sun"

photo706704.jpg

Actor Park Hae-jin is starring in the new JTBC drama "Man to Man".

The recent "Cheese in the Trap" actor is starring in "Man to Man" as a special bodyguard. He recently met with writer Kim Won-seok-II from "Descendants of the Sun" and had a serious conversation with him. He has received the script and synopsis.

"Man to Man" is a drama about a bodyguard who is always next to a Hallyu star. Park Hae-jin, the Hallyu star will be playing a bodyguard guarding a Hallyu star.

"Man to Man" will start filming later this year.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoutout to some friends, @maboroshi, @IreneY, @mgicc, @qwenli,   @Sunny Sun@luvcrabbieshinhwa, @allievera, @leeagassi, @Trang Ngân, @angiemty, @chasingdaisy, @chocolatepie, @istanbullu_emine@badsmuler

oh... there are more, but this system is not allowing me to call them..  next time....

YEAHHHHHHH

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! PLS BE GOOD DRAMA, PLEASE BE DARN GOOD.

sorry for the caps lol i am too excited. sooooo who's gonna be the Hallyu star? i vote for Cha Seung Won!

/i was hoping the hallyu star is a bit crazy and our multitalented bodyguard is the serious and broody one.. hahahha imagine the hijinks/

thanks for the shoutout @irilight! been swamped with work and not feeling very well lately :)

Thanks for the shoutout @irilight And @mysignisflower for creating this thread :D 

4 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Who will be the celebrity actor and the leading lady ???

My list actors : Kang dong won, Jo in sung, Gong yoo, Kwon sang woo, Won bin, Hyun bin, Lee dong wook, Jin goo, Jo jin wong, Lee jae hoon...

it'd be a dream come true for me if Park Hae Jin and Lee Dong Wook were to be in a drama together :w00t:

I'm sooooo excited for this!! I heard it'll be broadcasted in July on Friday and Saturdays? Has this been confirmed? 

7 hours ago, IreneY said:

@irilight thanks for d shoutout!

@mysignisflower thanks for opening d thread!

@sashalove @40somethingahjumma @angelangie @lclarakl @amie0807 @Poh Ling Tiong @bjvipb2uty

:)

I personally prefer cha seung won!^_^

@IreneY, in regards to Cha Seung Won, I have loved the man every since I saw him in City Hall and The Greatest Love, but I also love Lee Seo Jin every since I saw him in Lovers and Yi San. Something about a man with fighting skills. That's why I'm excited to see PHJ in this new drama. If the action is anything like the drama in Descendants of the Sun, it's going to be awesome.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

@IreneY, in regards to Cha Seung Won, I have loved the man every since I saw him in City Hall and The Greatest Love, but I also love Lee Seo Jin every since I saw him in Lovers and Yi San. Something about a man with fighting skills. That's why I'm excited to see PHJ in this new drama. If the action is anything like the drama in Descendants of the Sun, it's going to be awesome.

@lclarakl i like csw since greatest love..lol..

Lsj im.ok too coz i love cjw..haha..but in terms of height n package still csw..hehe

News update:

Cto

Man to man will be broadcast in the first half of 2017. The crew said they are modifying the script outline. Casting and some other productions will start from Apr and shooting will start from Sep.

Thank you @irilight for tagging me and lead me to this thread. 

Definitely looking forward to it. And yes, only shown next year??? It seems so far away lol... 

The celebrity in the drama need not be a big star in reality otherwise PHJ can't be the lead.   Since the title is Man to Man, this drama is going to be about bromance more than romance.. it will be a nice change from typical k-drama. There might be a girl for him in the drama but likely going to be just a supporting role?

thanks for tagging me @irilight

Wow it'll broadcast only next year?

I thought they'd air at the end of this year...it'll be a very long wait then T_T

I'm curious who'll be the top star...if PHJ is the first lead, then it means they couldn't really cast someone more senior or bigger star than him (like Cha Seung Won)... No other casts are picked yet besides PHJ..it smells like cheese all over again lol *Cross fingers*

Archived