[Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mysignisflower thank you for all the wonderful updates.

I hope everyone continues to send license request forms.
I am shocked that Viki still does not have a fan channel for this drama!   surprised scream smiley
Here is a Dramabeans article with the last set of the stills you offered.

Park Hae-jin a captive in chains for JTBC’s Man to Man
mantoman_5.jpg

See more and read article on Dramabeans

JTBC to launch ‘Man x Man’

JTBC, together with the Naver V.DRAMA channel, is launching new TV series “Man x Man.” The show, a mixture of melodrama, spy and action genres, will star Park Hae-jin.

Fans are anticipating the release of new information, as the show has been pre-produced. JTBC announced it will release a making-of video Thursday, before the show actually begins. There have been several rumors that the making-of video will present spectacles on a cinematic scale.

Also, a live talk show will air along with the show itself to encourage active communication with viewers. Through the process, the staff is aiming to evoke direct feedback from the public.

JTBC will also offer deleted scenes and epilogues by the actors, writers and directors when the show ends.

Such a new approach being taken by the “Man x Man” staff has raised expectations for the show set to kick off at the beginning of next year.

source

Park Hae Jin kindly treats the staff of 'Man to Man' for Christmas

park-hae-jin

Park Hae Jin cannot be any more of an angel!

It was revealed that during the Christmas holidays on December 24 and 25, he was busy filming for upcoming drama, 'Man to Man' in Incheon, Gyeonggi-do, and even Seoul! He was busy going back and forth, but he wasn't the only one. To boost the morale and energy of the fellow actors and staff members, he prepared a surprise present for them to warm up the cold winter outdoors!

He prepared a food cart and also gave 'Center Pole' jumpers to the staff members. He also gave out the 12-set Christmas stickers that his fans had prepared for him, so everyone was all smiles. He will also give them firefighter calendars before the end of the year, showing his support for the firefighters, as well, after he heard his fans had done so. 

Meanwhile, the drama will air through JTBC early next year!

park-hae-jin_1482860296_201612261808681119_1.jpg

source

Anyeong! happy 2017 everyone. thanks for all the lovely updates. I'm happy to see that this show is already getting a lot of :heart:  from the survey above. Just checked the link and it's close to 900 votes ahead of the next show. The article mentioned early in the year...I wonder when that will be.. and seeing PHJ in orange jail outfit always reminds me of Bad Guys... really can't wait. 

On 12/29/2016 at 0:51 AM, MiAmour said:

man to man is currently the most anticipated drama for the 1st half of 2017 by moolmang

Thank you @MiAmour.  It is easy to log in with FB and vote.
I am so happy to see this response. We also know it is already the highest paid Kdrama sold to China so far.

On 12/29/2016 at 3:19 AM, Vo Ki Trieu said:

Teaser số 1

Thank you @Vo Ki Trieu. Exciting to see it...

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I'm happy to see that this show is already getting a lot of :heart:  from the survey above

@triplem, Me too.... Seems like Korean anticipation is different than American anticipation of Korean drama.
I see some of the shows on the bottom of that survey (those with around 100 votes) as very sought after by Viki DramaFever and their audience. I think they cater a lot to younger audience who are more interested in rom-com, and idols.

BTS of Lee Ahn-Jin.

C0SHcRcVIAA9j4w.jpg

Happy-New-Year-Banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived