• Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

waves to @mulberry9 and @jeonghyang !!

I dont know about VIU BUT

Episode 1 and 2 are up with subs ! 

Reveal hidden contents

DBAXMFCUMAE7fZ0.jpg

That's fast! One of the benefits of pre-produced drama. Thanks a lot, Lyra. But why nothing is shown under the spoiler tag?

Anyways, off to watch the 1st ep

So...is Dramafever the only one with an hour-long episode 1?  That's going to be confusing.  It aired in two parts in Korea, and it seems like all the other streaming sites are following that.  Honestly, I would rather the old style longer single ep format, but it's confusing if there are multiple formats out there...

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I dont know about VIU BUT

Episode 1 and 2 are up with subs !

Dramafever has the first ep (aka ep 1-2, sigh) up with subs, as of a couple of hours ago.  Haven't had time to finish watching yet, am lucky enough to have the day off so I can watch early, but I didn't expect it that early, haha.

I was super surprised and happy to see Kim Min Joon in the part I did watch, though.  He was rocking the wild mane :D

3 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong :wink: I am from Malaysia & I just watched the 1st episode just now via Astro ONE HD which air the episode the same time as Korea. The 1st episode is so funny .. I can't wait for tomorrow episode.

@Killa92  I agree the first episode was great and I really enjoyed it.. The conspircy started in the first episode.. Court politics rebelling and romance you can't go wrong.. So this one is a watcher for me.. I'm a saguek lover anyway..   

@LyraYoo  & @0ly40  Thanks for the video clips looks like they removed episode 2

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

thanks so much @jeonghyang this drama otp is so funny

her mother  fate was so sad...

@andy78, her mother's fate was indeed sad. However, now I'm wondering what happened to her baby brother that was born to the queen. So far, a great start. The leads play/act well off each other. That is always a positive. 

22 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I'm wondering what happened to her baby

me too ...i thought that maybe the king brought him to palace...that maybe asked the evil concubine to adopt him  ...a pact ...evil concubine is the new queen it seems

11 minutes ago, andy78 said:

me too ...i thought that maybe the king brought him to palace...that maybe asked the evil concubine to adopt him  ...a pact ...evil concubine is the new queen it seems

I have a feeling it may be the guy that got his post by special connections.

55 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@andy78, her mother's fate was indeed sad. However, now I'm wondering what happened to her baby brother that was born to the queen. So far, a great start. The leads play/act well off each other. That is always a positive. 

Isn't he the crown prince?

@LyraYoo Where are you watching tomorrow's episode?? It's not out yet on Dramafever.

6 hours ago, ecs707a said:

So...is Dramafever the only one with an hour-long episode 1?  That's going to be confusing.  It aired in two parts in Korea, and it seems like all the other streaming sites are following that.  Honestly, I would rather the old style longer single ep format, but it's confusing if there are multiple formats out there...

Dramafever has the first ep (aka ep 1-2, sigh) up with subs, as of a couple of hours ago.  Haven't had time to finish watching yet, am lucky enough to have the day off so I can watch early, but I didn't expect it that early, haha.

I was super surprised and happy to see Kim Min Joon in the part I did watch, though.  He was rocking the wild mane :D

Good start and fingers crossed. Not sure if hour long eps are only found on DF, but agree Kim Min Joon was beyond FINE!!!  :D

~~~~~OYS~~~~~ :heart:

20150328_1427513580_84092000_1.jpg

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

after watching ep 2.. 

is it just me.. or it is not funny.. i sticking because the leads are good actors.. but the comedy.. is bland.. i can't pinpoint.. they are mirroring the movie.. and acting is also ok.. still scenes fall flat.. i don't laugh

Its not just you. Sometimes when they mirror another production, it is flat because it is a by rote copy, not stemming from original energy.  I thought the fight scenes were great though. I do like the dark side of this drama.  Agree with @ecs707a   and others about Kim Min Joon. 

2 hours ago, Gwinna said:

Isn't he the crown prince?

@LyraYoo Where are you watching tomorrow's episode?? It's not out yet on Dramafever.

The crown prince is too young.  He would be about 15 or 16--if not older. Not only that, I don't believe for one minute that the Queen, aka former consort, would be that protective of the deposed queen's son. 

The part of the drama that I absolutely do not find funny are the drunk scenes. It's unrealistic to believe that a princess would be able to sneak out of the palace to get drunk. Outside of that, I love the leads in this drama. They are two of my absolute favorite actors.

@lclarakl I thought it said "10 years later" though? If so, he would be only 10. And if the new queen doesn't have a son of her own, then she might try to get on his good side.

I also find the drunk scenes very unrealistic. That kind of thing works in the modern era (although I personally don't really enjoy gross-out humor and wasn't a fan of the original movie), but it doesn't make sense for a Joseon princess. But this drama obviously isn't aiming for realism, so hopefully I can overlook it.

47 minutes ago, Gwinna said:

@lclarakl I thought it said "10 years later" though? If so, he would be only 10. And if the new queen doesn't have a son of her own, then she might try to get on his good side.

I also find the drunk scenes very unrealistic. That kind of thing works in the modern era (although I personally don't really enjoy gross-out humor and wasn't a fan of the original movie), but it doesn't make sense for a Joseon princess. But this drama obviously isn't aiming for realism, so hopefully I can overlook it.

@Gwinna, apparently I missed that part. The consort is acting too protective of a child that isn't her own and one that she conspired to help kill his mother. So if it's 10 years later, are they saying the lead female is 18 years old? Or maybe the Queen wants to keep him under her thumb to manipulate him; not allow him to be close to his sister.

Thanks for pointing that out.!!

@lclarakl @Gwinna  The little boy actor Choi Ro Woon who takes the part of the prince is in real life 10 years old, although he looks younger (I think). So most likely he is the deposed Queen's son and the new Queen adopted him from infancy and if she doesn't have her own child then she may have bonded with him;

5 hours ago, glee77 said:

8.5 and 9.3

First place went to Fight my way with 10%

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?gnb=news&no=2017053006503339675#imadnews

PS. Watching it now and I'm enjoying it :)

Now Fight my way is only one part, do I have to calculate mean of MSG's two parts? I find the ratings are so close and separating the rating of one ep is unfair and confusing.

I'm also concerned about uploading eps3-4 before being aired in Korea, this'll affect the ratings as well. How on earth this happened?

Archived