[Drama 2017] My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

mysignisflower

SBS's My Sassy Girl lands on the spring schedule

by chickachunga | December 28, 2016 | No Comments

rl1.jpg

SBS’s upcoming youth sageuk romance My Sassy Girl has obtained a timeslot and is scheduled to premiere in May 2017, airing on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The drama remake of the much-beloved 2001 romantic comedy movie of the same name moves the storyline to the Joseon dynasty and centers around a prickly albeit extremely intelligent scholar named Gyun-woo, played by Joo-won (Yong-pal), and an eccentric tomboy princess named Hye-myung, played by Oh Yeon-seo (Come Back, Ajusshi). New writer Yoon Hyo-je and PD Oh Jin-seok (Yong-pal) are helming this pre-produced project, which is now in the middle of production.

Recently, Joo-won took to Naver’s V App to greet fans from the set of My Sassy Girl’s poster shoot. He delivered smiles and finger-hearts while dressed in traditional Korean garb, giving fans a glimpse of his character Gyun-woo in motion.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/sbss-my-sassy-girl-lands-on-the-spring-schedule/

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remake of ‘My Sassy Girl’ Announces Premiere Date and Schedule

Troy Yang, Dec. 27, 2016, 10:31 a.m.

Reports have stated that the drama remake for the film ‘My Sassy Girl’ is now scheduled and finalized, and the film is sure to give viewers an experience that they’ll never forget. The drama will be airing after SBS’ ‘Whisper’, once ‘Defendant’ and ‘Romantic Doctor’, which will be airing on Mondays and Tuesdays. The drama will be featuring Joo Won and Oh Yeon So.

122716_joo_won_oh_yeon_seo_01.jpg 

Joo Won (born Moon Jun-won, September 30, 1987) is a South Korean actor. He is best known for starring in King of Baking, Kim TakguOjakgyo FamilyBridal MaskGood DoctorYong-pal, and Fatal Intuition.

Oh Yeon-seo (born Oh Haet-nim, on June 22, 1987), is a South Korean actress and former member of South Korean girl group, LUV. She is best known for her roles in television dramas My Husband Got a Family (2012), Jang Bo-ri is Here! (2014), Shine or Go Crazy (2015) and Please Come Back, Mister (2016).

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/remake-of-my-sassy-girl-announces-premiere-date-and-schedule/

Kim Tae Hee Visits “My Sassy Girl” Set With Coffee Truck For Joo Won

Kim Tae Hee Joo Won

Actress Kim Tae Hee has prepared a special gift for her “Yong Pal” partner Joo Won.

According to industry sources on December 30, Kim Tae Hee visited the set of SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “My Sassy Girl” on December 29 with a coffee truck.

She did so to show support for “My Sassy Girl” producer Oh Jin Seok and actor Joo Won, who she worked with in the drama “Yong Pal.”

“Yong Pal” ended with a successful 20 percent viewership ratings and Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won both won prizes at the end-of-the-year awards for their hard work.

Kim Tae Hee’s thoughtful gift will hopefully melt the cold for Joo Won, who’s currently filming in the chilly weather.

Meanwhile, “My Sassy Girl” is about the sweet romance that goes on during the Joseon Dynasty. It will air next year in May.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/kim-tae-hee-visits-sassy-girl-set-coffee-truck-joo-won/

Joo Won is my absolutely most favorite actor. I don't care what role he's given, he gives his all. I can't wait to watch this drama. I also has my favorite actress in here. After seeing the clip above, I'm so ready to watch this drama. Can't wait.

@sera43 Great way to start 2017. Teaser for this drama.  Thanks chingu! Happy new year! Lets enjoy this drama.

@lclarkl  I hear ya! same. Though I'm not a fan of period/historical/saegu,  I'm still gonna check this. Because it's Joo Won. Oh yeah, the only period drama I watch form start to finish is Gaksital :D  Happy new year ^^

Thanks for the trailer...... Looks promising. Ohhh ..... am anticipating some OYS kickass sassiness and a dose of JW handsomeness . 

BTW..... did I read some very juvenile comments in DB? What a load of hogwash from the antis..... They are trying to kill the drama in stillbirth. I hope these nasties never appear again to muddy the drama.

On 31/12/2016 at 2:37 AM, sera43 said:

Kim Tae Hee Visits “My Sassy Girl” Set With Coffee Truck For Joo Won

Actress Kim Tae Hee has prepared a special gift for her “Yong Pal” partner Joo Won.

According to industry sources on December 30, Kim Tae Hee visited the set of SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “My Sassy Girl” on December 29 with a coffee truck.

She did so to show support for “My Sassy Girl” producer Oh Jin Seok and actor Joo Won, who she worked with in the drama “Yong Pal.”

“Yong Pal” ended with a successful 20 percent viewership ratings and Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won both won prizes at the end-of-the-year awards for their hard work.

Kim Tae Hee’s thoughtful gift will hopefully melt the cold for Joo Won, who’s currently filming in the chilly weather.

Meanwhile, “My Sassy Girl” is about the sweet romance that goes on during the Joseon Dynasty. It will air next year in May.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/kim-tae-hee-visits-sassy-girl-set-coffee-truck-joo-won/

Awwww...... that is so sweet of Kim Tae Hee. I love the YP couple to bits.  Don't get me on with your rants about JW winning the Daesang . I heard enough to want to scrub off the foul mouthing with Lysol. 

Quote from @Nancyzak

Whoa, 3rd most viewed news article about KTH visiting and sending coffee truck for JW and OJS at My Sassy Girl filming set.

Credit : IGier.

w704.jpg?&ssl=1

Actor Lee Shi Un Joins The Cast Of SBS’s “My Sassy Girl”

Lee Shi Un

Lee Shi Un will be joining the cast of “My Sassy Girl.”

Having already made his mark in popular productions like “Remember” and “W,” the actor has been confirmed to appear in SBS’s new drama.

“My Sassy Girl” is a romance drama with unexpected twists and turns, following the story of Kyeon Woo (played by Joo Won) and Hye Myung (played by Oh Yeon Seo).

As an upcoming “scene stealer” who has stood out in both dramas and variety shows, Lee Shi Un is set to bring his signature charm to the role of Kyeon Woo’s friend.

“My Sassy Girl” will star Joo Won, Oh Yeon Seo, and Lee Shi Un, and is a 100 percent pre-produced drama that will air in the first half of 2017.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/03/actor-lee-shi-un-joins-cast-sbss-sassy-girl/

• 2 weeks later...

Cast Of "My Sassy Girl" Shares New Year Greetings

hongdubu

my-sassy-girl.jpg

Dressed in beautiful hanboks, the four main actors of SBS’s “My Sassy Girl” have gathered to send equally beautiful New Year greetings to the viewers.

Joo Won, who plays the male lead Kyeon Woo, wrote, “Hope [everyone] has a 2017 filled with only good things,” while Oh Yeon Seo, who plays the female lead Hye Myung, said, “Happy New Year! I pray that [everyone] will always be happy.”

CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin, who plays Joon Young, an Inspection Department assistant officer faithful to Hye Myung, wrote, “I hope everyone has a happy and healthy year. Please show a lot of love for ‘My Sassy Girl.'”

Finally, Kim Yoon Hye, who plays the character of Da Yeon, a girl in love with Kyeon Woo, wrote, “I hope everyone has a happier year.”

The photos were taken while the actors were shooting the posters for the drama, which, despite being about love and politics, will maintain an upbeat tone throughout. Other than the sweet yet fiery romance, there will also be suspenseful political elements and plenty of action scenes to contrast nicely with the beauty of historical drama settings.

“My Sassy Girl” is slated to air in May.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More photos of actress Oh Yeon Seo in LA for 'Grazia' revealed

oh-yeon-seo

'Grazia' magazine revealed more photos of actress Oh Yeon Seo 

The actress presented her natural beauty posing in LA under the beautiful weather. Oh Yeon Seo also sat down for a brief interview about her upcoming SBS drama 'My Sassy Girl', commenting, "Since it was such a popular movie back when it first came out, I felt burdened but at the same time, I didn't want to miss this opportunity as the leading female in 'My Sassy Girl.' I liked how she had an outgoing personality."

Receiving much praise for her acting on 'Come Back Mister', Oh Yeon Seo said, "I felt like I became a famous male idol star or something. Apart from my parents, this was my first time ever receiving such love from fans so I was quite amazed. I am very thankful and also feel sorry toward everyone who waited six hours outside in the cold to give me presents."

You can read more of the exclusive interview in 'Grazia's April issue.

oh-yeon-seo_1490129664_83428471.1_99_20170321140903.jpg

oh-yeon-seo_1490129648_83428470.1_99_20170321140903.jpg  oh-yeon-seo_1490129692_83428472.1_99_20170321140903.jpg   

• 4 weeks later...

Archived