[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo Team Up for Drama Comeback

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo Team Up for Drama Comeback

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo are returning to the small screen!

The two stars are confirmed for the upcoming MBC drama “W.” “W” is written bySong Jae Jung and directed by Jung Dae Yoon. Song Jae Jung previously wrote “Queen In Hyun’s Man” and “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and Jung Dae Yoon lead “She Was Pretty.” “W” is a romantic, suspense melodrama, slated for 16 episodes airing after MBC’s “Lucky Romance.” “Lucky Romance” premieres in May.  For Han Hyo Joo, “W” will be her first drama comeback in six years.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/28/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-team-up-for-drama-comeback/

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk cast as the two leads in drama 'W'!

By beansss 

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1459212399_af_o

Have you ever wanted to see what kind of chemistry Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Sukmight have together?

SEE ALSO: allkpop is Now Hiring: We're looking for writers!

Well now you can! Both Han Hyo Joo's and Lee Jong Suk's labels have confirmed that the actress and actor will be taking on leading roles in upcoming MBC drama 'W', a romantic suspense piece.

'W' will begin filming in May and air some time in July, following 'Lucky Romance' starring Ryu Joon Yeol and Hwang Jung Eum.

Who do you want to see join Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk in 'W'?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-cast-as-the-two-leads-in-drama-w

• Like 20

Lee Jongsuk Confirmed for ‘W’!

tumblr_inline_o4rzdz452j1qmdw3f_540.jpg

Lee Jong Suk will be acting in the new work of ‘She’s Pretty’ PD Jang Daeyoon.

His representative has confirmed on 29th that ‘Lee Jong Suk-ssi will take the role of male lead in the drama ‘W’. He will start filming for the drama officially in May.”

‘W’ is set to air on MBC in early July and is slated fro 16 episodes. It will be written by Song Jaesong, the writer for ‘Nine’ and ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man’.

Lee Jong Suk expresses, “I am delighted to join a project as excellent as ‘W’. When I heard the synopsis, I immediately became enamoured with it. I was particularly attracted to the charismatic character.” He also said, “II am preparely wholeheartedly for the people who have paid close attention to my previous works and the fans who have been highly interested in my follow-up project. For those who have been quietly waiting for me and patiently supporting me, I will repay them with my best acting.”

Lee Jong Suk will return to Korea in May and start filming for ‘W’.

Source: OSEN via Naver

Trans By: Hitoritabi 

• Like 16

I'm so excited and hyped for this Drama!!!

But I wish that it was 20 episodes long instead of 16... I wanted to see more of Lee Jong Suk....

Thanks for making this thread!!

I can't wait for the upcoming updates and upcoming news about this drama!! :D

Thanks for everyone who is keeping us updated with news!! :D 

• Like 12

Han Hyo-joo, Lee Jong-seok confirm new MBC melodrama W

by girlfriday | March 28, 2016 | No Comments

HanHyoJoo_LeeJongSeok1.jpg

Remember this? I’m sure you do, since it’s the new drama that’s been courting Lee Jong-seok (Pinocchio, Doctor Stranger) and Han Hyo-joo (Love, Lies, Beauty Inside) to headline. The new drama, called W, now has confirmations from both stars and a green light for a broadcast this summer on MBC.

The new project is a pretty exciting mix of cast and crew, since it comes from writer Song Jae-jung of Nine and Queen In-hyun’s Man, and PD Jung Jae-yoon of the hit com-com She Was Pretty. They’re still being very tight-lipped about the story, so all we know so far is that it’ll be a 16-episode “romantic suspense melodrama” about a thirtysomething man and woman. Heck, I don’t even know if the title is Double You or W.

Han Hyo-joo hasn’t done a television series since 2010’s Dong Yi, and has had a number of successes in film that have kept her busy since. She’s really grown on me in the last few years, and I especially loved her in her recent movie Beauty Inside. Lee Jong-seok doing a new drama is far more common an occurrence around these parts, but I’m excited for the team-up since I think they’ll make a good pair, and they’ll be working with a strong writer who will actually deliver on the romance and the suspense.

Shoots are scheduled to begin in May, and W is slated to follow Lucky Romance on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in July.

Via Hankyung, Osen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/han-hyo-joo-lee-jong-seok-confirm-new-mbc-melodrama-w/

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Rania Zeid said:

welcome hereeee guysss  :blush:  where are the others ?? 

let's start the partyyyyy hhhhhhh

btw: @irenetan it 's ur trans right ? 

I translated it from the Chinese translation posted in Weibo. Sorry.. can't join you guys now... gotta work. :bawling: Have fun... hehehehehehehehehehehe!

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I translated it from the Chinese translation posted in Weibo. Sorry.. can't join you guys now... gotta work. :bawling: Have fun... hehehehehehehehehehehe!

thnxxxxxxxxx a lottttttttt sweetiee add ur name on th screen Cap the next time :D

• Like 9

thanks a lot for making this thread for W drama:wub:

Actress Han Hyo-joo to return to TV after six years

2016/03/29 10:16

SEOUL, March 29 (Yonhap) -- Actress Han Hyo-joo will make a comeback on the small screen after a six-year hiatus, her talent agency said Tuesday.

Han will take a lead role in the forthcoming MBC TV series "W," her first appearance in a TV drama since the historical drama "Dongyi" in 2010, BH Entertainment said.

"W," a 16-episode romantic, suspense melodrama, is scheduled to hit the air in July, it added.

Actor Lee Jong-suk was cast as Han's counterpart in the new series.

Han recently appeared as a "gisaeng," a professional Korean female entertainer, in "Love, Lies," a domestic period drama film depicting the story of Korea's last "gisaengs" who dreamed of becoming top singers under Japan's colonial rule of the Korean Peninsula. The movie is set to open in local theaters on April 13.

South Korean actress Han Hyo-joo, who stars in the new movie "Love, Lies," attends a publicity event in Seoul on March 14, 2016. (Yonhap)

• Like 19

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Both Confirm Mysterious Romance Drama W

Posted on March 28, 2016 by ockoala

aso

This is most excellent drama casting news for me, not sure if anyone else finds this as promising as I do but it’s certainly big name catches for MBC. The summer 2016 K-drama season is shaping up to be intense competition indeed as Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo have both just confirmed the thriller romance W. The drama will air on Wed-Thurs and is currently slated to go head-to-head with Lee Jong Seok’s bromance buddy Kim Woo Bin‘s Uncontrollably Fondcostarring Suzy, as well as the still waiting to be cast new drama Deal by the screenwriter ofSecret. It probably won’t be as one-sided ratings wise as Descendants of the Sun is obliterating its Wed-Thurs competition, but with Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin both proffering a drama in the same time slot, I might have to go with a coin toss to decide which first episode to click play first. Decisions, decision, such happy smexy decisions.

loro

W is the story of a female surgeon who goes in search of her missing father, and is kidnapped by a mysterious man, and thereafter they encounter a romance through various realities. It sounds insane to pull off but the screenwriter of W did Queen In Hyun’s Man and Nine: Nine Times Time Travels (and The Three Musketeers), so I have faith the idea of zapping through dimensions and whatnot isn’t something too far out of the writer’s reach. W is slated to air after Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol‘s Lucky Romance.

koalasplayground.com/2016/03/28/lee-jong-seok-and-han-hyo-joo-both-confirm-mysterious-romance-drama-w/

_____________________________________________________________________________________

'Older woman younger man' couples trend in Korean dramas

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 

tumblr_inline_o4se2qOgSG1sp3v51_540.png

Article: “Trust in nuna”… new drama trend ‘older woman younger man’

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+990, -60] Because all of the nunas are youthful looking and pretty

2. [+867, -79] Isn’t it because there’s a shortage of decent and young actresses

3. [+691, -58] It also means that the top stars are getting older… I remember Jo In Sung was in his early twenties when he shot 'What Happened in Bali’ but now he’s in his mid thirties.. ㅠㅠ time flies so fast

4. [+231, -15] Something about seeing handsome young men with older nunas makes my heart flutter

5. [+294, -47] I don’t know about Han Hyo Joo but Song Hye Gyo and Hwang Jung Eum have a way of making their co-stars shine

6. [+140, -8] Dramas really are about 50% casting..

7. [+219, -38] Can’t wait for 'Lucky Romance’!

8. [+79, -13] Really curious about how the Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol combo will be like~

Source: Netizenbuzz

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/older-woman-younger-man-couples-trend.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

welcome hereeee guysss  :blush:  where are the others ?? 

let's start the partyyyyy hhhhhhh

btw: @irenetan it 's ur trans right ? 

@shin.u welcommeeeeeeeeee hereeeeeee girlll happy to see u agaiin in soompii hugssss 

Hello Rania :lol: Lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :w00t:

• Like 9