Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

Without spoiling the ending for me,  is it true the ending was happy for one lead character but not for the other character?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

Without spoiling the ending for me,  is it true the ending was happy for one lead character but not for the other character?

Hi @Bojun Generally, there is a happy ending for both but they or one, lost someone dear who sacrificed himself for their happiness.  As Hyo Joi-ssi said in one interview, thanks the the translator, both KC n OYJ suffered a lot in the drama.  You will like it.  Do watch.  Most of us have no regrets watching it.  In fact, some of us repeated it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kembie said:

Hi @Bojun Generally, there is a happy ending for both but they or one, lost someone dear who sacrificed himself for their happiness.  As Hyo Joi-ssi said in one interview, thanks the the translator, both KC n OYJ suffered a lot in the drama.  You will like it.  Do watch.  Most of us have no regrets watching it.  In fact, some of us repeated it. 

Okay thanks for that. I will definitely watch and finish the drama. I’m up to episode 9 after just a day. 

• Like 1