Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

sorry guys can't contribute in posting right now... but still thank you for the updates and discussions... hope when they release another teaser this week...we can see our OTP having cute little interaction...  24 Super bad pupil emoji gifs

TWO WORLDS fighting!!!

oh my! I'm on the top page again...without nothing to share...

I bet tomorrow we're gonna reach 90 pages...daebak! and teaser no. 2 will reach 500k.....

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahaaa offcourse the pleasure lies in monitoring hahahahah

hahahah!in that case we'll leave the monitoring on you since i really believe in your detective conan abilities:lol:

we really don't get anything today huh,i wonder what MBC has in store for us tomorrow?:rolleyes:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hahahah!in that case we'll leave the monitoring on you since i really believe in your detective conan abilities:lol:

we really don't get anything today huh,i wonder what MBC has in store for us tomorrow?:rolleyes:

yeh but i need bts to do that hahahahah 

yeh they said watch the teaser during the weekend means nothing new will be released till tomorrow Monday :D depends on the timing of each country 

34 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

sorry guys can't contribute in posting right now... but still thank you for the updates and discussions... hope when they release another teaser this week...we can see our OTP having cute little interaction...  24 Super bad pupil emoji gifs

TWO WORLDS fighting!!!

oh my! I'm on the top page again...without nothing to share...

I bet tomorrow we're gonna reach 90 pages...daebak! and teaser no. 2 will reach 500k.....

yeh i bet on that too especially if they gave us new goodies ^_^ 

• Like 5

Hi everyone!! I'm new to this thread, I used to have a soompi accompt (ilchul) but forgot the password (how smart of me!! :D ) and I made a new accompt today to be able to share my love and excitment for this drama and Lee Jun Ki's drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"since I couldn't remain as a silent lurker for too long!! :D 

https://kdramakisses.com/2016/06/25/new-trailer-for-korean-drama-w-two-worlds-shows-lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-unable-to-reach-other/

w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-jo

cr: kdramakisses

one of the best moments in the 2nd teaser is when Kang Cheol ang Yeon Jo touched each other through the barrier between their two words and the barrier started to shatter and Kang Cheol started emerging in Yeon Jo's world!! the way it was portrayed and the mix  between his comic self/world and Yeon Jo's real world!! that was really great!! :w00t: :wub:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Hi everyone!! I'm new to this thread, I used to have a soompi accompt (ilchul) but forgot the password (how smart of me!! :D ) and I made a new accompt today to be able to share my love and excitment for this drama and Lee Jun Ki's drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"since I couldn't remain as a silent lurker for too long!! :D 

https://kdramakisses.com/2016/06/25/new-trailer-for-korean-drama-w-two-worlds-shows-lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-unable-to-reach-other/

cr: kdramakisses

one of the best moments in the 2nd teaser is when Kang Cheol ang Yeon Jo touched each other through the barrier between their two words and the barrier started to shatter and Kang Cheol started emerging in Yeon Jo's world!! the way it was portrayed and the mix  between his comic self/world and Yeon Jo's real world!! that was really great!! :w00t: :wub:

hi & welcome here :) yeh i agree wz u , also when kC tried to break the wall but he couldn't, only when  him & YJ touched hands that wall  disappeared   

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hi & welcome here :) yeh i agree wz u , also when kC tried to break the wall but he couldn't, only when  him & YJ touched hands that wall  disappeared   

yes!! that was too powerful!! the drama didn't start yet but I felt really sad for him being desperate to reach her and was so happy when the wall started to break and he started emerging in her word!! I loved that moment so much!!! it's like I had my happy ending before even the start of the drama!!! hhhhhhhhh :D 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah i know jisun is a woman:P

i really love K.Will or should i say i love his voice:D

Hide contents

OH Hahaha, omg that sounds like her!

K.will got the ultimate ballad voice. I wouldn't be surprise if he is involved in W's OST. His presence is always strong xD

@sakura2016 welcome!! I love that part too!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dramoron said:

MBC releases official poster for drama 'W' starring Lee Jong Suk. 

201606270803191113_1_99_20160627081403.j

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0002781360

Don't get me wrong. I'm LJS supporter but I feel that the apparels looked really big for him. 

On a side note, can someone provide me the link to the comic book ? I hoped to read and kill the counting down time :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, joann0011 said:

Don't get me wrong. I'm LJS supporter but I feel that the apparels looked really big for him. 

On a side note, can someone provide me the link to the comic book ? I hoped to read and kill the counting down time :) 

don't like the shirt hhhhhh there is no link nd no comic book to read... it's wirhin the drama plot itself so u ll have to wait till the drama stars hhahahaah

52 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Is it just me or is the quality of the pic not so great?

don't think it's the official poster either it sounds more like the promotional stuff they are releasing 

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! that was too powerful!! the drama didn't start yet but I felt really sad for him being desperate to reach her and was so happy when the wall started to break and he started emerging in her word!! I loved that moment so much!!! it's like I had my happy ending before even the start of the drama!!! hhhhhhhhh :D 

hahaaahha yeh... talking abt happy ending... really hope that we are goin to have a happy ending in the drama as well 

• Like 4

IAh8Iza.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=202178

========================

Han Hyo-joo dons girlish look

Updated : June 27 2016

Korean actress Han Hyo-joo is to appear in next month’s issue of fashion magazine Grazia.

She brought out her beauty with refined outfits. In addition, her see-through bangs help up her feminine look in the released pictures.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160627restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160627

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160627

Han can be seen in MBC’s forthcoming drama series “W,” which is set to kick off on July 20.

More photos are available in the July edition of the magazine.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 5

despite the (unofficial?) poster, aplause to the illustration artist for the resemblance of the real JS n comic KC

at this point, i put 99% my belief in the fact bw194 working on W :lol:

abt the shirt he wore,i think this photo was taken during sectionTV interview. it looks unmatched for a gun holding-pose 

• Like 4

Woah!! Always caught by surprise! i like it~~~ :D:D

And having said that, the teasers just skyrocketed my interest for the drama!!

So YJ is like a fictional character in KC's world? Soooo excited to know what's gonna happen!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, shin.u said:

despite the (unofficial?) poster, aplause to the illustration artist for the resemblance of the real JS n comic KC

at this point, i put 99% my belief in the fact bw194 working on W :lol:

abt the shirt he wore,i think this photo was taken during sectionTV interview. it looks unmatched for a gun holding-pose 

yeh me tooo hahhahaahah 

and btw loooveeeeee both new teaserss luuvv themm so new & different than any other dramas 

• Like 3