Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

15 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I'm on vacation, my dear... going out to have some fun. But I'll be lurking here when the teaser is out. :P Meanwhile, have fun spazzing! I've very high expectation of the 2nd teaser after watching the soft teaser and seeing the edit pic that MBC posted (which is really cool and nice... also, not to mention, the lyrics describes Yeon-Joo and Kang Chul's pedicament so perfectly)

ah if that so then go nd have fun u r forgiven hahahahaahaahha

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

ah if that so then go nd have fun u r forgiven hahahahaahaahha

thankkkk uuuu soooo much!!!!! :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahahaha i posted on twitter the moment that whatever whenever post was out hahaha i mean shakira clip 

seems like we're all on the same boat once we saw that whenerver wherever caption!:lol:...Jinjja! that shakira song just popped into my head then sung it silently the moment i saw the caption hahahah!:Dsurely that whenerver wherever shakira song suddenly got lots of views:lol:

ok!20 mins more in my place before the teaser!:w00t:..ahh i'm so anxious for this one!are we going to see our OTP this time in one frame???

• Like 3

The combination of Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo in the promo posters for W: Two Worlds totally sells them as a couple for me. There is a bright warmth about them even with such uninteresting backgrounds, with Han Hyo Joo’s patented toothy beaming smile and Lee Jong Seok with his trademark grin. The light blue dress and slightly reddish tinted blunt cut bangs long hair all frame Han Hyo Joo beautifully, but Lee Jong Seok’s wide stripped collared shirt makes him look a tad cheesy and not the Olympic sharp shooter gold medalist turned billionaire genius character he’s supposed to be, but it’s a tiny quibble on what is otherwise a very visually compatible series of OTP posters

i just love the writer's thoughts!seems like our OTP piqued this writer's interest!:D

• Like 2

Omo!omo!omo!...i just loveeeeee this teaser!..i feel like i was having a nervous breakdown while watching it!...and our OTP just look soooo gooddddd together!:w00t::wub:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

i just love the writer's thoughts!seems like our OTP piqued this writer's interest!:D

the 2ndd teasserrr is ouuuttttt nd i freaakinn like ittttt hahahahahahahaha :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 3

whoa. whoa~ that teaser looked enticing! 

btw, maybe you guys have discussed or posted it here. but hopefully someone can help answer. Is there any mention of Kang Chul having his parents around? (or is LJS playing a character without parents again?!)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chiharuhime said:

whoa. whoa~ that teaser looked enticing! 

btw, maybe you guys have discussed or posted it here. but hopefully someone can help answer. Is there any mention of Kang Chul having his parents around? (or is LJS playing a character without parents again?!)

yehh no parentss again , and brutally killed again :D 

• Like 2

so him alone can't break thru that wall that separate the 2 worlds but both together can

ClsRwaPUYAAHCyQ.jpgClsRvYfVEAQwKu7.jpg

• Like 6

what the heck!i'm still in palpitation mode!..i still can't recover how deabak this teaser is...please help me i think i'm gonna faint due to consistent heart palpitation please someone call a Doctor! or better yet call Doctor Oh Yeon Joo to have me check up! 35_emoticon_laughing_by_allsmileys-d71bw

• Like 4

1 minute ago, chyantrils25 said:

what the heck!i'm still in palpitation mode!..i still can't recover how deabak this teaser is...please help me i think i'm gonna faint due to consistent heart palpitation please someone call a Doctor! or better yet call Doctor Oh Yeon Joo to have me check up! 35_emoticon_laughing_by_allsmileys-d71bw

hahahahahahahahhhh me too still replaying it over nd over again 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahhhh me too still replaying it over nd over again 

same here!i keep replaying it like a broken CD!..pls let's not forget to leave a comment in NAVER and i just hope we watch the teaser in NAVER link to increase number of views but i already saw some posting it outside NAVER link:phew:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

same here!i keep replaying it like a broken CD!..pls let's not forget to leave a comment in NAVER and i just hope we watch the teaser in NAVER link to increase number of views but i already saw some posting it outside NAVER link:phew:

yehhhh they should be careful not to upload it else where that will affect nb of views

BTW where is @gangurhar :D we need to add new stuff to the 1st post like Character descriptions and 2 teasers :D 

• Like 2

yeah!but it's already spreading in IG:phew:

Spoiler

ikr!that's why how i wished you should have started this thread:phew:...oh! wait! is it possible to ask the MOD to replace the thread's starter and have someone to take it over?:D

ClsScGgUsAEHMvY.jpg

Teaser Eng.Trans:  By: hitoritabi

“Where are you?”

“What is it like, the world you live in?”

“I have to find her. Somehow this woman seems to hold the key to my life.”

• Like 5

oh God the teaser... full of emotion...he wants to break free and go to her...but he can't ...poor Kang Chul...thank's to Yeon Joo...he will be free...daebak! daebak!...a really good teaser...

omo Rania ...thank's for posting the teaser...u'r really d best...

let's make this thread a hot topic again...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah!but it's already spreading in IG:phew:

Hide contents

ikr!that's why how i wished you should have started this thread:phew:...oh! wait! is it possible to ask the MOD to replace the thread's starter and have someone to take it over?:D

Spoiler

maybe she is busy or something cz till the 1st teaser she was doing a good job & updating it regularly but we can ask the mod to add them by herself now , nd hopefully she ll comeback soon 

@i.am.bugz.funny well thank u  was checking TVcas every sec waiting for the teaser heheheh

btw guys there s a soompi article abt the teaser can someone post it here plz :D 

• Like 3