[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I never thought there could be someone I could hate as much as I hated Sang Hoon. Turns out, I was wrong. I hate Cheol Ho more. The second best thing to give me immense satisfaction will be watching him die. I hope he's cut up by tiny razor sharp blades and then dragged through a vat of alcohol. How dare he? He hurt Chul in the last episode and is now hurting Do Yoon in this one as well. And knowing him, if he is able to get a hold of Yeon Joo, he will torture her as well. Cheol Ho is a maniac and I sincerely hope the writer has every intention of torturing him because if not, I will feel very cheated.

But on to a more pleasant note. I do love how "W" has come full circle. Now, it's the person who actually created the character of Chul that will write his happy ending. I feel like that's probably one of the reasons why it never worked out before. Seong Moo had first tried his hand on it and failed. Chul didn't fare any better. But I will love it if all this while "W" was just waiting for its creator to think up the most suitable ending for it, all along.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, kaqueski said:

W is gonna end soon but I cannot help but to let out some ranting...

To be honest, I've lost interest in W ever since episode 9.. when the dream reset starts and when Oh Seung Moo drew his face as the killer..... I feel like when the writer try to put so many plot twists, the story become messy. Twists become redundant that they are not even fun and unexpected anymore. 

I'm also disappointed in Oh Yeon Joo character. She has lost her cool and quirkiness from the start. She only has this worry/sad looks with her ALL THE TIME now. I would love to see her character stand up a bit more, since she may have been the creator of Chul (are we going to by-pass this fact, btw?) I don't want to see OYJ becoming a damsel in distress, where KC has to think of stuffs and save the day all the time. 

Agree, tbh I kind of gave up with the plot - I mean it was really enjoyable but it kind of lost its magic after reset and it was just too much. lol. Got tired of guessing and lose all the logic of the drama since sometimes it overlaps with its own rule and all. I'm just really hopping for a "happy ending" and yes, I'm disappointed that they kind of disregarded the fact that Yeon Joo originally created Chul. I hope everything gets sorted in the end. Also thankful for all the casts and crew for creating such a good and refreshing drama. Can't wait for the final ep! 

6dlXGzR.jpg

• Like 3

Most powerful moment for ep15. I watched this scene holding my breath

Collage%202016-09-09%2014_36_22.jpg

Credit: middle pic from Aurora rain

Ps: Guys this is my favorite outfit on Oh Yeon Joo. The sweater and skirt paired with black ankle boots looks so good on her! :wub:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, wackeemarie said:

as usual i was lurking online and saw this on instagram

"MBC prepares this special broadcast in order to pacify the dismay to the ending"

:bawling:

though I am mentally preparing for a sad,unsatisfactory ending..

"expect the worst but hope for the best"

They are hinting us already.. Gosh brace ourselves... Is this gonna be one of those 3 out of 10 stories that had a sad ending?? Oh no.. crazya_org.gif

• Like 5

MBC posted this on their Facebook page. Just wanted to share. I'll delete if it's already posted.

@nonski I did it! Chingu! I did it. LOL. Thank you for teaching me how to post a video here! :glasses:

Edited: Guys! I hope you watch this one. I had a good laugh! You'll see what I mean. LOL.:grin:

Edited by silentlydreaming1209
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, hitomebore08 said:

They are hinting us already.. Gosh brace ourselves... Is this gonna be one of those 3 out of 10 stories that had a sad ending?? Oh no.. crazya_org.gif

Don't worry chingu, I'm very very sure it wil be happy ending, I was thinking wedding( since they never hav proper wedding). Plus the preview  is always misleading, they only show very little preview meaning more sweet scenes.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, hitomebore08 said:

Crappp. Now I'm seriously scared.  :cold_sweat: Circle of prayers guys. I don't thk I can take a less than happy ending

Nd to focus on sth else to kp the mood

CrqUutRVYAAVbiB.jpg

Love the bts shots so much

CrqUutuVMAAUMfV.jpg

I hug you . you hug me :heart:

Which oso reminds me how much I miss the light hearted scenes in the drama

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Some fans  ordered & Got W Goods, File holder and Postcards

CR:  @ddochijs 

Hide contents

W-TwoWorlds official Goods

Cr: LJS DC

Gosh! I badly need this! I hope I can buy these stuffs sooner! Gosh! It will cure my depression and I can live with my life. LOL.

• Like 3

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/w-two-worlds-episode-15/
W–Two Worlds: Episode 15

by girlfriday | September 8, 2016

"At this point, all of my faith in that happy ending is riding on Yeon-joo, because I’m convinced that Kang Chul and Dad will just compete to throw themselves off of ledges in order to give the other one a happy ending with her. She has to insist that she won’t settle for half-assed happy with only one of them by her side. I mean, I totally understand Kang Chul’s decision, even if it pains me—a hero wouldn’t be a hero if he just went, “Okay, you die and I’ll live happily ever after with your daughter.” Chul is right to think that this is no happy ending for Yeon-joo if they just choose to leave Dad to die a monster in the manhwa. I do think there’s room for Dad to redeem himself with a sacrifice though, because he has a lot to atone for, especially now that he can’t control his murderous impulses even as himself. I can’t believe how badly things went awry with that one decision to give the killer his face, but as far as conflict goes, it’s nice to have the scary villain back in the game. And I think it’s a great final dilemma to pit hero against villain, not in the ultimate showdown, but linked by fate and choice.

The fact that Kang Chul summoned the final episode into existence by simply thinking that he wanted to quit being the protagonist of this story was a nice reminder that his will was always the driving force of change. At the start, it was his will to live that overwrote the manhwa and changed the course of his story, and it was the variable that essentially broke down the barrier between worlds and allowed inter-world travel. If his will can start the end, then I have to believe that it can break the stupid rules that govern this world too. Dad is right that in a conventional narrative, hero and villain are inextricably tied in a seesaw relationship. It’s even poetic, and I can’t even feel that bad for Dad when he made allllll of the decisions to land himself in this position. But I also don’t think it’s satisfying enough for Kang Chul to just follow the rules and make the ultimate sacrifice, because it’s in his nature to defy fate and break through the very framework of his existence. He made himself into a real boy, for crying out loud—so finding a way to end this godforsaken manhwa happily has to be possible, right?

I really enjoyed the surprisingly restrained reunion in the courtroom today, because I wasn’t expecting Chul to be the jilted boyfriend, wondering why it took her so long to get to him and thinking that she’d left him. I feel bad for him and Dad spending a year in hell, but I kind of like that Chul had a chance to wait for Yeon-joo and pine away, like she had to do when he forgot her. It gives Kang Chul 2.0 a chance to catch up to her in their relationship too, even if it wasn’t in the competitive kiss-for-kiss way he envisioned. But now his feelings for her aren’t new, and he’s not fixated on figuring out what the other Kang Chul felt for her. He just missed her, all on his own, and that makes me really happy to know that. And I can’t help but think that he triggered the last episode of the manhwa because he’s weary of being the hero and wants to live a normal life with Yeon-joo, which is worlds apart from the first timeline, when he was weary of existing altogether and just jumped off a bridge. She’s his reason to keep living rather than give up like he did before, so I have to believe that his will to be with her is all the magic they’ll need. *deep breath* Ommmmmmm.

(above are a glimpse of the awesome recaps that Girlfridays always unbiasedly shared, and passionately loved YJ. Dramabeans recappers are one of the Best around. )

PLEASE READ THE ACTUAL ARTICLE. its awesome!

• Like 18

Just finished watching the 15th episode...my head and heart hurts, I weep for the father...the actor who played the father is amazing, I can feel a father's love to Yeon Joo. And I was thinking, if only he made Han Cheol Ho the culprit since he's obsessed on putting Kang Cheol in jail, maybe all of the character can live happily every after, it doesn't have to be happy ending for them and sad ending for the father.

Either way, even though it might not be a happy ending for all, I'm sad this drama is ending next week...I sincerely hope the finale would be great to.

• Like 2

"W" stays number one, "Incarnation of Jealousy" drops slightly

photo762456.jpg

"W" kept its number one spot.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "W" rated 11.3%.

Meanwhile, SBS "Incarnation of Jealousy" rated 9.2%, which is 0.7% lower than its last broadcast. And KBS "Uncontrollably Fond" rated 8.4%, improving by 0.4%.

source: hancinema

[Exclusive] “Goodbye! Kang Chul” - News translation by Jshine

• Like 12

Formerly kang chul didn't propose yeon joo right? They married because yoen joo's circumstance. And now kang chul take off the ring from yeon joo's finger,  i just hope kang chul will propose yeon joo for real and they can live happily in the real world together with appa-nim :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, starfield said:

@kaqueski OYJ has saved KC's life FOUR times and somehow she is a damsel in distress because KC has saved her *once*??? She has looked worried and sad for the past few episodes because her situation has consistently been hellish for this long! If she looks cheerful when her dad is without a face, her husband is constantly in mortal danger and oh, some psycho with her dad's face has shot her to death then something must be seriously wrong with her head. Plus she does manage to stay strong and takes action whenever she is not in a coma, or DEAD like she was for 99% of EP14. 

I feel people sometimes have this double standards toward male and female characters. When you do your math just how many times did KC manage to "save the day"? His success in EP12 even became a failure later in EP13 when he unintentionally summoned Killer to real world and caused YJ's death. OYJ has already done more for the hero than any other heroine I have ever watched, plus I fully expect her to be a big reason that we will have a happy ending in the final episode.

Edited to add: I am maybe going to call KC prince in distress from now on ;)

OMG. Very well said. Bravoooooo! 

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Just finished watching the 15th episode...my head and heart hurts, I weep for the father...the actor who played the father is amazing, I can feel a father's love to Yeon Joo. And I was thinking, if only he made Han Cheol Ho the culprit since he's obsessed on putting Kang Cheol in jail, maybe all of the character can live happily every after, it doesn't have to be happy ending for them and sad ending for the father.

Either way, even though it might not be a happy ending for all, I'm sad this drama is ending next week...I sincerely hope the finale would be great to.

@shiraru, that is a brilliant idea. I'm imagining now what it would be like if Han Cheol Ho had a split personality, which was a serial killer, that he hadn't been aware of... it would have been another kind of scary. I agree that OSM/HSH's actor is awesome, btw. :)

My tentative idea for the final episode is that Oh Seong-moo will be saved and freed from Han Sang Hoon's personality and memories. However, OSM will lose all or most of his own memories as well.

• Like 4

this was awesome ep but it left  me like i 107.gifthinking very hard i really love OYJ  with her suggesting to take down the assemblyman  the problem is dad why but is he possessed   by New Face or 10_003.gifw15-01512.jpgis this the final episode its so hard to handle give me the tablet to draw my happy ending image.gifahhh why next week is too far 102.gif i am crazy dog now meditating with W sign w15-01589.jpg

• Like 5