[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Ratings 160908:

AGB National #6th WTwoWorlds : 11.3% #11 JealousyIncarnate : 9.2% #15 UF : 8.4%

AGB Seoul #4th WTwoWorlds : 12.3% #6 JealousyIncarnate : 10.7% #14 UF: 9.0%

TNMS National #6th WTwoWorlds : 11.8% #17 JealousyIncarnate : 8.2% #20 UF : 7.4%

TNMS Seoul #4th WTwoWorlds : 14.1% #10 JealousyIncarnate : 10.0% #UF : N/A

• Like 23

Thank you @stroppyse for the translations! I love how KC & YJ's chemistry has been excellent from the start and yet it has become even exponentially better in this episode. I felt it was practically exploding through my screen. I may have hollered "JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY!!!" during the reunion in the car and when they were eating dinner at the table. :lol: They have more chemistry sitting across each other in a car or opposite each other at a table without touching than some other couples in other dramas do when they're already making out. I think that's the strange thing about KC 2.0 & YJ; I feel that the weight of their feelings for each other is greater and more believable than KC 1.0 & YJ, but they barely even touch each other. (I mean, LJS & HHJ do more skinship off-cam than their characters who are actually in a romantic relationship. :lol: I wonder if they were played by another pair of actors, if I would buy into this romance at all.) So yes, I would like another honest-to-goodness kiss please with this chemistry 2.0, and let them go out with a bang. :D

• Like 20

These days I keep on thinking "What if all these episodes are manhwa from others writer's view?". In other word maybe the writer is YJ herself who in reality has her lovey dovey life with her beloved husband. This story of her and her husband inspire her 2 make "fiction story of W". (well that's just my own thinking:lol: we all know writer - nim always surprises us:PB))

O. K it's time for news....:D:D

Lee Jong Suk drama ‘W – Two Worlds’ to release special episode during finale week

Robie Ferrer | Sep 08, 2016 12:51 PM EDT

The upcoming finale week of the hit Korean drama "W - Two Worlds" that stars Lee Jong Suk will reportedly include a special episode to be aired on Saturday, Sept. 17

.Lee Jong Suk attends the Burberry show during The London Collections Men AW16 at Kensington Gardens on January 11, 2016 in London, England.

Lee Jong Suk attends the Burberry show during The London Collections Men AW16 at Kensington Gardens on January 11, 2016 in London, England. (Photo : Getty Images/Eamonn M. McCormack)

Avid fans of the MBC drama will be happy with the latest news. The Korean network has announced its plans to release a "W" special episode that will contain the series' memorable scenes, a look at some of the show's behind-the-scenes activities and more goodies. News outlet OSEN has stated that MBC made the announcement on Thursday, Sept. 8, Soompi reported.

Like Us on Facebook 

The drama is set to air its series finale episode on Wednesday, Sept. 14. Viewers have been kept in suspense over the fate of the show's beloved characters. Lee portrays the role of Kang Chul, a webtoon character whose family was murdered by a mysterious villain. Lee's co-star Han Hyo Joo plays the doctor Oh Yeon Joo who is the daughter of the cartoonist who created Kang's webtoon universe. The link between Kang and Oh formed when Han's character found herself travelling back and forth between reality and the webtoon world.

Anticipation over the MBC series' final few episodes has been high. The drama's recent events have shown Kang's struggles to keep Oh safe. Episode 14 that aired on Wednesday, Sept. 7, featured Lee's character efforts to bring Oh back to life through a new variable in the webtoon's universe.

On the other hand, apart from the special episode to air on Sept. 17, there has been speculations that hinted the potential release of another "W" special on Thursday, Sept. 15, as indicated in the same report. At this point, it is still unclear if the said speculated Thursday "W" special will be aired. Although the cast and crew of the drama are said to end filming activities on Sunday, Sept. 11.

In other news, "W" cast member Lee has already identified his next acting project with the movie "VIP," allkpop reported. The model turned actor is set to portray the serial killer Kwang Il. The said character is a North Korean high-ranking official who has been on Interpol's wanted list given his crimes. Lee will be joined by Park Hee Soon and veteran Korean star Jang Don Gun in the said movie.

Meanwhile, watch the preview for "W - Two Worlds" episode 15 that will air on Thursday, Sept. 8: 

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/158200/20160908/lee-jong-suk-w-korean-drama-w-%E2%80%93-two-worlds-w-special-episode.htm#ixzz4JhnazNv3

‘W’ 이종석♥한효주, 벌써 1년 지났다…눈물의 법정 재회  ('W' Lee Jong Suk :heart: Han Hyo Jo, already pass 1 year... Teary Court Reunion) sorry I'm using google translate lol ;) 

20160908_1473340714_60121700_1.jpg

source: http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201609082221015943_001

LOL:lol: ... U all will like this: THE HIGHEST RATING SCENE with 16.9% according 2 TNMS is....

Spoiler

TA DA... 

1L1C6XEVBQ_1.jpg

URI SOO BONG SCENE with Oh YEON JU NUNA he...he....:mrgreen:

• Like 11

W is gonna end soon but I cannot help but to let out some ranting...

To be honest, I've lost interest in W ever since episode 9.. when the dream reset starts and when Oh Seung Moo drew his face as the killer..... I feel like when the writer try to put so many plot twists, the story become messy. Twists become redundant that they are not even fun and unexpected anymore. 

I'm also disappointed in Oh Yeon Joo character. She has lost her cool and quirkiness from the start. She only has this worry/sad looks with her ALL THE TIME now. I would love to see her character stand up a bit more, since she may have been the creator of Chul (are we going to by-pass this fact, btw?) I don't want to see OYJ becoming a damsel in distress, where KC has to think of stuffs and save the day all the time. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

W is gonna end soon but I cannot help but to let out some ranting...

To be honest, I've lost interest in W ever since episode 9.. when the dream reset starts and when Oh Seung Moo drew his face as the killer..... I feel like when the writer try to put so many plot twists, the story become messy. Twists become redundant that they are not even fun and unexpected anymore. 

I'm also disappointed in Oh Yeon Joo character. She has lost her cool and quirkiness from the start. She only has this worry/sad looks with her ALL THE TIME now. I would love to see her character stand up a bit more, since she may have been the creator of Chul (are we going to by-pass this fact, btw?) I don't want to see OYJ becoming a damsel in distress, where KC has to think of stuffs and save the day all the time. 

Yesss… I agree with you, I have been missing her coolness and brightness, it was her charm and, her character was one of the things that made me love this drama, she was funny and lovely and that is the most I miss. I think writer was too ambitious 
I am not saying that I do not love this drama but there was a lot of twists, too much. Now there is only an epi remaining and I think there’s a lot of things to solve.
I usually hate when a writer tray to solve the entire drama in the last epi.
I haven’t seen epi 15 yet, because I don’t want being more disappointed.
Sorry chingus but these are my thoughts 

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

cr:  twoworlds.w

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!! I know you're trying to protect her and giving her the freeedonm to make her own choice of what happy ending she wants for herself but PLEASE DON'T!!! :bawling: 

Is he giving up on her again? OMG 

What is this writer. I don’t want to watch more tears and sadness please

• Like 4

First I'm happy to see that our show still remain at the top chart!!! Congrats :) and hopefully we can have a 15% on the finale ;) 

Second, am I the only one who feel that the writer should include a hug scene after they have teased each other ? I was thinking about option 4 already! 

third, YJ still owe 4 kisses to KC. Can we have all at once in the next episode ? 

cr to owners 

Counting down to 6 days again :( the last countdown. I'm gonna miss this show so much! 

• Like 16

49 minutes ago, camichi said:

Is he giving up on her again? OMG 

What is this writer. I don’t want to watch more tears and sadness please

he is not!! he's only making sure she won't be harmed whatever the ending may turn out to be since being his wife will put her in danger in the manhwa!! plus he is giving her the freedom to make her decison on the ending she wants because his and her father's happy ending can't be the same (his happy ending is her father's sad ending and his sad ending is her father's happy ending) and that means she will lose either him or her father according to the ending she will chose, and he told her that he will follow her decison whatever it is!! so he's not giving up he's only giving her the controle over his ending!! 

• Like 13

NETIZEN REACTION

"W" episode 15

2125017_article_99_20160908230204.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-08%2Bat%2B5.38.16%2BPM.png

news 1 - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk, happy ending = Kim Eui Sung dies 'completed' 

1. [+4,104, -78] The episode postponement was a terrible decision ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+3,279, -67] How do you expect me to wait until Wednesday? I'll wait for 6 days so give me a happy ending

3. [+3,073, -60] Haa please. Can't they just be happy now? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's been depressing

4. [+2,779, -105] All three of them chose to die in the manhwa but Soo Bong will do something to save them?

5. [+2,025, -60] No ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I don't have a good feeling about this. Is a happy ending possible? Why did he get shot?

6. [+1,043, -l8] I'm most jealous of the doctor who had to scroll down to read the last chapter

7. [+895, -4] I watch all the previews but I seriously cannot predict what happens

8. [+901, -9] For once, a drama included a preview for the last episode.. .ㅜㅜ

9. [+660, -5] They always troll us with the previews. Kang Chul got shot but trust me, he's alive. But it would've been nice if they aired the finale tonight. I'll have to watch it my relatives on Chuseok thanks to this senseless broadcast network

201609082228774894_57d16f63246a6.jpg

Osen - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Suk lets go of Han Hyo Joo... will the webtoon end sadly? 

1. [+717, -22] Wow.. It's the first time I've seen a drama include a preview for the last episode. But the problem is I don't know what's gonna happen ㅋㅋ

2. [+510, -15] In the last part, I was so focused and took a deep breath like the doctor did but then, the episode was over before I knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI lost track of time.. I cannot wait for next week ㅠㅠㅜㅠ

3. [+484, -21] What kind of drama ends after 5 minutes?

4. [+49, -1] Omg, I never thought I'd live to see a drama put the final episode preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -6] Give the Daesang to Lee Jong Suk

6. [+43, 0] I want a happy ending for Kang Chul, Oh Yeon Joo, and for us viewers

7. [+32, 0] We wouldn't need to wait another week if they didn't postpone the episode before

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/spoilers-jealousy-incarnate-w.html

• Like 21

i think the last episode will see how smart YJ and she can save the day, save her husband and her daddy. im amazed by her calm, she is not overly panic, she can still use her brain at a time like that.

i really hope for their happy ending, i never see a protagonist through so many bad things like them, he has a fake parents, fake life, attempt murder, suicide, kidnapped and tortured, lost his memory and his lover, aahhh its complete suffering. and our heroine has to lost her life before. our OTP really deserve their happy ending. i wanna ask crazy dog bout the ending, he already knew right??? :scream:

Edited by yellowpeony
  • Like 15

26 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

gongbly_maker IG update 

New making film! KC captured by the prosecutor!

LMAO!! Jongsuk is always dorky as usual :blush: I thought the scene when he was beaten with metal was brutal. He must had at least a little pain although its was an act.

• Like 3