[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Ok, gonna wait for subs.  But gosh, stil sad!! 

Preview:  He said Sarangheyo then goes get shot, what...and a week to wait. 

Thank u recappers and screencappers!

3 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Thank you for all recappers! 

I'm kinda disappointed that 3 episodes was wasted to kill one another... How I wish we could go back to the past and fill this 3 episodes with sweetness again.. 

Time is so short to clean up everything in one episode :( 

is it so hard to get a simple date in drama ? :(:(:( 

cr to owner 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :bawling: HE CAN'T!! H E CAN'T!!! HE CAN'T!!! HE AID HE4S GOING TO HAVE HIS HAPPY ENDING NO MATTER WHAT!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE DON'T DO THIS!!! :scream::bawling: YOU CAN'T SAY YOU LOVE HER AND GET SHOT!!! THIS IS NOW HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT!!! THIS IS NOT HOW SHE WANTS TO HEAR IT!! THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT YOU TO SAY IT!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: I CAN'T READ WHAT I'M WRITING WITH ALL TEARS IN MY EYS!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

• Like 9

And for that I run home to be not too late...

Just to remember - this Drama was kinda the most importend for me - following the idea with the same influence I had (the Music Clip.) Now I know why I never made a Story with it - because I was half ready in my mind and got confronted with a question I could not answer... But I trust my beloved Writer to made all this - and was so hopefull and happy... but this time I´m angry! I´m dissapointed... yes - it´s not cooked right now - I of course only got served it RAW. Still...

And wonderful - there was not enough Pain and Suffering so we must see KC get Shot too in the end.. So - actualle nearly all wonderful OTP Moments where no happen moments to the two - a Dream or the Imagination of a Story never will happen.

And what happend with the Kissing History.... Let me try to understand that... he saw her dying ... but he not eager to hold her and kiss her.... She saw him going to jail... but she don´t wish to hold on to him - don´t need the comfort after what happen with her dad.

No?

Only Hand holding and than deciding to put the rings on the side again... for that I need the subs to judge it - but I don´t like it at all.

I need a Turn the Table Smile... Yes - the Hour was over very fast again.. But this was not what I hoped for. And the Final looks like it will be difficult to make it up to me. So - Writer Nim... what have you done...

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :bawling: HE CAN'T!! H E CAN'T!!! HE CAN'T!!! HE AID HE4S GOING TO HAVE HIS HAPPY ENDING NO MATTER WHAT!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE DON'T DO THIS!!! :scream::bawling: YOU CAN'T SAY YOU LOVE HER AND GET SHOT!!! THIS IS NOW HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT!!! THIS IS NOT HOW SHE WANTS TO HEAR IT!! THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT YOU TO SAY IT!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: I CAN'T READ WHAT I'M WRITING WITH ALL TEARS IN MY EYS!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

Now I'm confirmed I will be happy ending. Preview shown is always a sad misleading one, this time the preview is only shown a little meaning we have more sweet moments.

@andi78 so sorry for your loss.deepest condolences. God bless

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Thanks everybody for recap and  updates ...sorry i was not able to be part of the team today...as i said before my granny died today...i feel too sad ...i'll be back next week...hug you all!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's been 3yrs since I lost mine n I miss her still. Take all the time you need. Prayers to u n your family.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

NOOOOO......next door drama has its main lead die....don't make my Chul die pleaseeeeeee....bwaaaaaaaaahhhhh

YJ will sae him...YJ will save him....YJ will save him...

remember the cctv that YJ drew???? I think it will become handy. And once again she is the creator of W, she will do the ending "her way"

AAAIIISSSHHHHHH I really can't put my head straight....Woo Bin is die in his drama don't make my Chul die...... Image result for cute emoticon gif

dear @andy78 my deep condolences for you....hope you'll be joining us again in the finale next week 

I just want to have low expectations for the finale. That why  I be ready for the sad finale:tears: I just look the UF finale.Its too sweet the part died scene.I think worst will  to happen our main hero Kang  Chul . Remember for last my post my assume for the finale.

I just my assumption Do not worry.

I love we have moments YJ and KC tonight.This is my first drama romance more in the car scene.Please the finale we last passion kiss and no 4 scene please.

• Like 6

The expense of saying those three words is his life?:bawling:

Heol!:dizzy:

I'm just going to trust writer-nim on this one. But it will stay in my mind for long if my OTP doesn't get their rightful happy ending.

*PRAYER CIRCLE FOR OTP HAPPY ENDING*

I liked LJS after watching IHYV. I almost became his avid fan. But something went wrong along the way. It has something to do with his drama DS.

The reason was because of the ending of that drama which disappointed me so much. I actually had a hard time moving on and it was hard for me to watch another drama for a while. Didn't even anticipate his next drama after that. I actually didn't anticipate this drama too.

But luckily I fell for his character here again and I like the OTP very much. The feels are back! Stronger this time! And OTP feels are stronger and on maximum level.

I really wish this drama doesn't disappoint this time. It will really scar in my heart for good.:cry:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shynaz said:

Dear hairstylist:sweatingbullets:

next finale please bring back the old hair Kang Chul:w00t:

tq:heart:

Yes please :wub: I want to see kang chul as a chaebol and drive his Ferrari again and looking hot and smexy with his designer cloth...My brain and my heart cannot take it anymore for unpredictable story of W yeon joo and kang chul has suffer a lot...it's like Romeo and Juliet thriller version haha but I'm not complaining I'm still enjoying though I'm not lurking here... 

W is really popular in my office. Many of them know bout W coz from mouth to mouth telling how good is this series .many of my guy friends also fans of W because they say the story is different and unpredictable not typical Korean drama and they not a big fans of Kdrama... Other than that LJS and HHJ gain many fans from my office...but the funny thing was LJS gain male fans and HHJ gain female fans from my office haha... They like their character as kang chul because of tough and cool guy eventho he is skinny and he really looks like a comic guy ...for yeon joo because of her funny side and soft spoken.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

writer Song, I'll just trust you for Ep 16

Asidr from asking myself, what happened today I'll just wait for subbed Ep 15. Subs somehow make the episode bearable.

Hide contents

i just wonder how HC captured DY and he's a martial arts expert right?

THANKS AGAIN TO OUR LIVEBLOG TEAM!

yes I'll trust but she needs to make sure not to cause me a heeart attack before reaching the happy ending!!...

I think that despite being a martial arts expert he can't really save himself if he gets tricked or/and outnumbered by maaaany people!! and trashy assembly man is know of being a dirty player in this matter, like in everything he does in his pathetic life!!

25 minutes ago, yren said:
33 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Thanks everybody for recap and  updates ...sorry i was not able to be part of the team today...as i said before my granny died today...i feel too sad ...i'll be back next week...hug you all!!!

My deepest condolence to you and your family chinggu!

@andy78 my my sincere condolences to you and your family chingu!! May God give you the the strength and patience to overcome the pain of her loss!! 

30 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I guess I can only pray like crazy dog and wish for writernim to give us a HAPPY ENDING!! 

I'm in in the praying circle!!!

• Like 3

@andy78 Deepest condolences to you and family.  Rest in peace, dear Granny.. 

And thanks again to all our recappers / screencappers !    Can't really fathom what has happened though I am happy that KC managed to save YJ via SB / SM's effort... and then to see him get shot in the preview... 

Guest dominjoonssi

@andy78 So sorry to hear about your granny. May God watch over you and your family, give you strength and comfort, and help you find some joy in the memories you shared.

Thanks for the all live recappers today and translations to come.

I'm worried about DY. I wonder how much he knows and how much he told the evil prosecutor under duress.

Writer-nim does not seem to be doing the full episode epilogue finale for W, so EP 16 will be tight-paced all the way. This game of Jumanji must end. I believe that writer-nim is saving some real sweet moments for us.

Not going to speculate anymore. Will wait for the finale episode, watch it and marathon the whole series again. 

See you all next W day.