Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

20 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

i went bananas when i saw the the in IG! no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

someone repost it and write a caption in korean then i use GT it says teaser will be released tomorrow morning at 10am(but of course let's take it with a grain of salt) cuz i don't wanna feel dissapointed as well but the heck!i can't help my excitement for tomorrow & i don't feel like sleeping! bq45.gif

POoqO6v.gif haha... me too!!! :w00t: But I need to go to bed now it's late... :(

26 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Guys i think what MBC just did was only out of hurry and pressure of the fans to get something don't you think?  I mean i understant how many many fans me among them wants to get anyyyyyything but don't you think it's still early??  I think the other dramas are being promoted now because they're gonna air soon for exemple doctors who still has only few days to be aired not more then a month..  and UF has being promoted only because it's preproduced and they're done filming so they're not as busy as W's crew.. seeing all that promotion for other dramas is only making us nervous and stressed and that's why we can't wait any longer !! But I honestly prefer to wait longer and to get something worth waiting for rather then some effortless things just like this logo!  I'm only hoping that the teaser won't disappoint me tomorrow..  i'm praying for that!  

Ps: just an honest opinion.  

@MarieJose I understand your concern here. As much as I'm excited for the teaser to be released, I don't want it to be rushed too. But they started filming in April (which is considered pretty early for a drama that is not pre-produced), so in my opinion not too early to release the teaser now. I don't mind a short teaser but of course it must be good (which is very critical to boost tv ratings for the drama). 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

Caption in the picture (trans by jshine_fc_leejongsuk): Two Worlds, the collapse of the dimensions' crack

• Like 6

Woahhh! My heart skipped a beat when i saw the IG update!! How can they play with my heart?? Haha~ 

The caption basically just says "W-36. Coming soon. Doogeun- doogeun." (Similar to heart sounds, korean phrase of saying excited)...

Great. Now i cant sleep.. its 9 more hrs from my side! :w00t:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Guys i think what MBC just did was only out of hurry and pressure of the fans to get something don't you think?  I mean i understant how many many fans me among them wants to get anyyyyyything but don't you think it's still early??  I think the other dramas are being promoted now because they're gonna air soon for exemple doctors who still has only few days to be aired not more then a month..  and UF has being promoted only because it's preproduced and they're done filming so they're not as busy as W's crew.. seeing all that promotion for other dramas is only making us nervous and stressed and that's why we can't wait any longer !! But I honestly prefer to wait longer and to get something worth waiting for rather then some effortless things just like this logo!  I'm only hoping that the teaser won't disappoint me tomorrow..  i'm praying for that!  

hmmmm i got your point cuz honestly your thoughts did crossed my mind as well and surely fans has something to do(pressuring) why MBC decided to released the 1st teaser(if ever they'll really released it tomorrow) untimely.. but what can we do we are dying in anticipation if only they showered us with still shots especially stills of our OTP!..(and me as Han Hyo Joo fan) felt so deprived of seeing her while filming cuz i barely see some glimpse of her which is i believed they're doing it on purpose cuz if we take a look at those shots with her while filming it's either only her back was seen,only half of her form is exposed or taken from afar we could barely recognize/see her sad-leaf-emoticon.gif

it's just a teaser anyway which could only last for about more or less 30sec and they already filmed the teaser half a month ago already so i think they have atleast prepared a decent teaser something that is not rushed,so we'll see tomorrow if it's a bad thing or not to have it untimely:)..

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Woahhh! My heart skipped a beat when i saw the IG update!! How can they play with my heart?? Haha~ 

The caption basically just says "W-36. Coming soon. Doogeun- doogeun." (Similar to heart sounds, korean phrase of saying excited)...

Great. Now i cant sleep.. its 9 more hrs from my side! :w00t:

35 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Caption in the picture (trans by jshine_fc_leejongsuk): Two Worlds, the collapse of the dimensions' crack

tumblr_inline_nbz61mdqUv1qfkjm4.gif

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, irenetan said:

haha... me too!!! :w00t: But I need to go to bed now it's late... :(

yeah!it's easier & faster to wait while sleeping than staying wide awake insanely waiting in anticipation! hearty-laugh.gif

• Like 4

@irenetan @chyantrils25 hopefully it's like you both said..  sorry for the discomfort i'm causing but i really really want W to be a flawless drama and want it to be the best! Both leads deserve it!! 

Now what's done is done and i'd be lying if i said i'm not dying to see what they're bringing tomorrow..  even with a bit of worry but i already set my alarm hihi!  

Ps: anyone knows which PR team is for W?  I wanna check their previous work!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

yeh MBC started promoting now cz fans are pressuring them, but it's not early at all.. MBC should v started by themselves weeks ago, they are competing wz 2 dramas/ channels that already promoting hard for more than month now especially KBS , so technically MBC is very late

u said UF started promoting early cz it's preproduced , well true & that W isn't, but they started filming early nd already done filming 4 or 5 eps,  teaser nd poster.. so they have enough materials already.. we are not asking for a teaser each week like others... stills & bts pics can do the job nd i m pretyy sure they have tons of them by now ..so it shouldn't be rushed  (doctors drama for ex only done wz 2 eps maybe less nd yet they are promoting like crazy nd releasing good stuff, i m giving that example just to say no need to be preproduced to promote well )

we are not asking much but enough to make people anticipate  "W" 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@irenetan @chyantrils25 hopefully it's like you both said..  sorry for the discomfort i'm causing but i really really want W to be a flawless drama and want it to be the best! Both leads deserve it!! 

Now what's done is done and i'd be lying if i said i'm not dying to see what they're bringing tomorrow..  even with a bit of worry but i already set my alarm hihi!  

Ps: anyone knows which PR team is for W?  I wanna check their previous work!  

No worries, sweetie. :blush: We all want the drama to do well. This drama is v impt for Han Hyo Joo & for Jong Suk as well (who has been in hiatus for more than a year). But as @Rania Zeid said, they should've enough materials to start promo for the drama weeks ago. A short 1st teaser (less than a min) is not too much to ask for. Let's see what they have... Sorry, gotta go... I'm gonna be late for work. Meanwhile, enjoy! :w00t: while I slog in the office. :tears:

• Like 5

Okay okay okayy.....  what i said in the previous posts goes to heeeeeeeeeelllllll!!!!  Like seriouslyy i'm crying...  CRYING!!!!  WHATTT THE HELL.WASS THAAAAATTT!!! 

OHH MY SOUL REST IN PEACE...  I'M DEAD!!!! 

I'll be back when i'm able to breath!!  

• Like 8

okkkk i freakiiinn luuuvvv it everything seems very welll done nd i luv the quality of filming, & JS char here seems very diff than what he played b44 ... i luuuuuuuuuuuv itttt

• Like 4

this is it WORLDies the teaser we've been waiting for! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

and it's longer than what i have expected!:w00t:

Omo!what an action pack Kang chul is whereas Yeon Joo as her character description someone who has a cheerful and lively character:w00t:

EDITED:so sorry guys just got carried away!thanks a lot @Rania Zeid for reminding:D

• Like 8

dropping before go to work...this can't be missed.......wow the 1st trailer awesome.....:heart:forgot korea is ahead of my time hahhaha....so lucky got time:grin:

rosenavarro

those kicks........

rosenavarro

those fist......

rosenavarro

• Like 6

oh my baby sukkie....so handsome with that wet look and wink...goshhhhh

rosenavarro

omo omo...what happened......

rosenavarro

thats alll...gotta go to workk ...will catch up later:heart:

• Like 7

This is official ver? Feel like watching BTS video. Teaser making seems like very hurry and the quality so disappointed. I'm sorry but feel like fmv, even more worse.

• Like 3