[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 8 Preview

Yeon Joo: I will not die here, I am immortal.
Kang Chul: There are no unchanging rules in this world, it is normal to bleed when you have a wound. If you get hit by a bullet, you will die now.
Yeon Joo: The murderer knows me?
Male voice: A murderer exists in that world.
Kang Chul: Promise me one thing, if you leave this world, help me draw a picture. A painting of when I wake up from my dream. Got it?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo, forget me now.
Kang Chul: The comic sets the reason of my character's existence. If we go back to the time before we met, this will solve everything.

Hello everyone :) I thought I would stop by to share this since I had some time tonight, although I am not sure if I heard everything correctly.

16 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thank you at @Rania Zeid for aurora clips. So nice to see flowing vids instead of my streamin links that keep froze n skip scenes.

So cute ah Kang Chul. Pointed to below his right shoulder asking her to lie there.

So i read about the preview. Seems like next week we would probably get that couple date first (my speculation). Folkowed by kitchen scene finger cut and realising YJ can now be hurt in his world. Before she diappeares in front of him. And YJ and SB in danger as ghost appears in YJ's world.

@sharreb real maturity, and sensitiveness : the thing about Lee Jongsuk and the characters he acted thus far, esp this Kangchul, not just his acting alone, he delivers an aura, his mannerism way surpass his age, just like the way he treated Lee Bo Young in I can Hear Your voice, he practices a kind of self-confidence, and protectiveness, over the girl he claimed to hold and cherish, and been sensitive enough to know what kind of gesture will make her heart fluttered and warm her heart. nice. ask her to lie there... think when she did just there, her brain goes completely blank and cloud nine, hahah. totally at 'his mercy'. hahah. who will not right?

• Like 21

Ehhh.. .. I have give up for tonite episode and only focus on UF. Since i read here n there saying they might cancel tonite episode. After watching live streaming of UF, i checked the RAW (i miss 20 minutes bcoz i overslept) and there it was, W Raw..  Ehhhh... They aired tonite episode!!! So, here I am checking the thread.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

W-Two Worlds Episode 8 Preview

Yeon Joo: I will not die here, I am immortal.
Kang Chul: There are no unchanging rules in this world, it is normal to bleed when you have a wound. If you get hit by a bullet, you will die now.
Yeon Joo: The murderer knows me?
Male voice: A murderer exists in that world.
Kang Chul: Promise me one thing, if you leave this world, help me draw a picture. A painting of when I wake up from my dream. Got it?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo, forget me now.
Kang Chul: The comic sets the reason of my character's existence. If we go back to the time before we met, this will solve everything.

Hello everyone :) I thought I would stop by to share this, although I am not sure if I heard everything correctly.

Gosh thank you sooo much! You're an angel!! I was really dying to know what they're saying in the preview!! now we're heading up to a heartbreaking episode! again thanks a lot chinggu!

• Like 18

Everyone is spamming the unexpected kiss scenes now

AHHHH my heart can't take it, my mind freezing from that making out deep kiss scene 

Totally mindblowing episode :dizzy:

I'm a little disappointed after the bodyguard left the room, KC & YJ didn't finish doing what should be finished on the bed  :flushed:

• Like 24

My another favorite scene is KC help YJ to tie her hair.  It's such a simple act but warm my heart ;) 

Return kiss from YJ is really DEEEPPPPP!! Can we have a BTS for all the kiss scenes. ? :( 

cant wait til tomorrow episode!

cr to owners 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, ssluvfrever said:

Any ajhumas here..please welcome me..i'm 40 years ajhumas..but  'W' was make me feel younger than my age..hehe..

wecome to W world though I'm still an ahgassi!! :D glad to see you were sucked into W world and joined us here!! let's have a great fun all of us here sharing our love for this grat drama!! :D 

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hashtags #leejongsuk #HanhHyojoo #WTwoWorlds are Trending in twitter Korea

WTwoWorlds trending at nbr 3 on Naver

via: @Airen_Hyolic

W always trends and i believe the most talk about and hottest drama as of now but it's such a shame that a

drama like this which is just so great in all aspects haven't reach 15% in ratings yet, i mean we're 1 episode

away to have half of the 16 episodes and before we knew it thedrama ended already...

i mean come on!Korea what's with W consistently trending and being most talk about drama here and there but hardly

get such high ratings it deserve...sorry WORLDIES i'm just upset... sad-puppy-smiley-emoticon.gif

@ssluvfrever annyeong ajhuma and welcome to our World!..ahgassi here as well but don't worry this drama is for all ages but not really with a kiss scene just like what we just witness awhile ago!:lol:

• Like 17

I am so busy preparing for project and by all what it can be called a chance , decided to visit this forum to refresh my mind but WOW !! 

What great news and a huge surprise to find out that there is a NEW released episode today when I have already accepted the agonizing wait for 2 weeks to watch ep 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Dancing dancing happiness !!

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

. I feel sorry for KC - a Gun always let him feel safer - but now it is not helping anymore. An Enemy like that is not to get rid of with a Gun.

But how....

Black Hoodie needs an identity. Without one, it is all-powerful and can do anything and go anywhere because it is really like a ghost in the machine, a manifestation of Seung Moo's intent. SM needs to return and give this character an identity because it will make Black Hoodie real and also give Black Hoodie the same limitations everyone else has - motives, personality, fears, flaws, etc.

Such a good episode! Also, better to leave us on the hook with ep 7, if we are doomed to have no new eps for a week and a half. 

• Like 21

Wow wow wow.. firstly, thanks for all for the recaps! When the kiss was shown.... oh my.. soooo deep but i like it... :w00t:

I died at the part when YJ picked up the boxer... hahahahah.. didnt know she's such a naughty girl... :lol:

But the ghost voice scared the s**t out of me... the scene was so nice before then BAM.. the voice.. my heart stopped momentarily.... I'm glad I'm still alive. Haha

Didnt catch what the voice was saying totally but it stated that he's 'programmed' to kill whoever that close to KC, he knows that YJ is the closest to him so now his mission is to end her life too.. 

I really hope we can have our ep 8 tmr cuz i cant wait till next week... 

• Like 21

Thanks you recappers!!! Ep 7 seems to be filled with love and happiness! Well I can't say the same for episode 8 based on the preview:( so I Guess I will have to rewind ep 7 a million times. Again thanks so much recappers! Hopefully the ratings will rise against olympics and hopefully there will be an episode tomorrow. But then again I'm grateful for ep 7 so I shall respect MBC's decision . 

• Like 15